TANCET 2019 Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Check out the details of the Topic TANCET 2019 Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of Tamil Nadu State Common Entrance Test in (टीएएनसीईटी) State level Admissions like TANCET 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, TANCET Syllabus, TANCET 2019 Application Form, and Fee. Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is conducted for admission to the ME/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan, MCA & MBA courses. Through TANCET exam, candidates can get admission into the government & non-government colleges of Tamil Nadu state.
Also, Read the following Links for more information
- NSIT UG 2019 Application Form, Fee, Admission, Dates, Eligibility
- UUEE 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- JEECE 2019 Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee
Content in this Article
About Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test
Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is an eligibility examination for studying post graduate courses like M.E., M.Tech., M.Arch., M.Plan., M.B.A. and M.C.A. in colleges of Tamil Nadu, India. This examination is conducted by Anna University, Chennai, on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu Common entrance exam will be managed by the Anna University, Chennai on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
TANCET 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Application Starts from||1st week of April 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||4th week of April 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||1st week of May 2019|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of May 2019|
|Announcement of Results||within few weeks of the exam|
|Counselling Starts from||May 2019|
tancet full form is Tamil Nadu common entrance test
Previous TANCET 2018 Important Dates
|Application form Starts From||May 2018|
|Application Form Last Date||May 2018|
|Hall Ticket Availability||June 2018|
|Date of Exam||June 2018|
|Announcement of Result||June 2018|
|Counselling Procedure Starts From||July 2018|
TANCET 2019 Application Form
The Tamil Nadu CET Online Application Available on the Official Website of TANCET. Application form for all courses is issued from April 2019. The following we provide the Online Application form for Tamil Nadu 2019 Common Entrance Test.
How To Apply:
- The Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test 2019 Application Form available for the Candidates to apply in online mode only. The application form will be available Online from April 2019.
- No application will be provided through offline mode. Candidates have to fill only one TANCET 2019 application form for all the three entrance exams.
- Submit all required documents in the Application Form. After submitting all details in the form of entrance test student required to upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- After the Applying process completion Print the Application as a Hard copy.
Application Fee For TANCET 2019 Test
The Application Fee for the Entrance test is to pay Rs. 500 for general category and Rs. 250 for SCA/ST/SC category for any one of the program. The Application Fee is applied for Post Graduation courses below, Candidates can submit the fee Payment of the Application fee can be pay through online mode.
The Eligibility Criteria for TANCET Entrance Test which includes the Age limit for Admission in Tamil Nadu State 2019, TANCET Admission Qualification as follows. The eligibility criteria are different for every course. Check the complete eligibility criteria for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test
Nationality: The candidate must be the citizen of India
- MBA Course: The Candidate must hold Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with the minimum of 3 years. They should have secured a minimum of 50% General category and 45% of marks for reserved Category.
- MCA Course: Candidate must hold Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with the minimum of 3 years. They should have mathematics as a major subject at class 12 level or graduate level. For General Category, minimum percentage marks criteria with 50% and for reserved category 45% in the qualifying degree examination.
- MCA (Lateral Entry): The Candidate must hold Bachelor’s degree in BCA/B.Sc. with Computer science/Information Technology from a recognized University. They should have Mathematics as a major subject in class 12 or at the graduate level. For General Category, minimum percentage marks criteria with 50% and for reserved category 45% in the qualifying degree examination.
- ME/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan: Candidate must hold Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field from a recognized category. For General Category, minimum percentage marks criteria with 50% and for reserved category 45% in the qualifying degree examination.
TANCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The Tamil Nadu Common entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. There would be negative marking so 1/3 marks will deduct for each wrong answer and also for Multiple Marking in the Answer Sheet. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by students for the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2019 Test is given as follows,
Entrance Exam Centers List
Note : Submit your name, email, state and updates category below.
Syllabus for TANCET 2019
The Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test syllabus will be based on the Entrance Test of Selected course by the Student. The Following are the Course list for Syllabus to Revise in the Tamil Nadu Post Graduation Common Entrance Test as with the list of available topics in the written test.
- Verbal Ability
- One Word Substitutions
- Idioms & Phrases Proverbs
- Phrasal VerbsReading
- Cloze Test
- Basic Grammar
- Quantitative ability
- Analytical reasoning
- Logical reasoning
- Computer awareness
- verbal activity
- Basic science.
- (PART I) Engineering Mathematics
- (PART II) Basic Engineering & Sciences
- (PART III) As per the discipline selected (Chosen Subject).
How to Prepare TANCET 2019 Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Make a note of all the important topics & points and Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Understand & know the complete exam pattern & syllabus. Concentrate on the basic concept & try to cover the complete syllabus.
Model/Previous Years Questions for Entrance Test 2019
You can Check the previous Question Papers for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2019 Exam. We provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in Post Graduation Common Entrance Test 2019 exam.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Previous Question Papers
TANCET Admit Card
Candidates will be able to get the Entrance Test admit card 2019 through online mode from the website. Applicants can download TANCET 2019 admit card from the official website. Candidates with invalid admit card will not be allowed to enter the test center. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Admit Card
Note: If candidate lost their admit card, then they can apply for duplicate admit card by paying Rs. 100/- in the form of DD in the name of:
Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)
Centre for Entrance Examinations
Chennai – 600 025.
The Result will be available from Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test in online mode declared tentatively on After the written exam available on the official website. Candidates can check their Entrance Test 2019 result by entering roll number. Merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
Click Here: Engineering Entrance Exam Results
TANCET 2019 Counseling
Tamil Nadu Post Graduation Admission of Counselling 2019 will be conducted for the rank holders who have qualified the Common Entrance Exam. The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the Common Entrance Test 2019.
The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form as per the streams of Students and Rank Qualified on the Entrance Exam.
- TANCET 2019 Hall Ticket
- TANCET 2019 Score Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet (DOB Proof)
- Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
Also, Read the following Links for more Information
- CG PPT 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- PTU Exam 2019 Application Form, Syllabus, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Fee, Date
- Odisha DET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Counseling, Date, Result
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of TANCET 2019 (टीएएनसीईटी 2019) Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box.