Check out the details of the Topic TANCET 2020 Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of Tamil Nadu State Common Entrance Test in (टीएएनसीईटी) State level Admissions like TANCET 2020 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, TANCET Syllabus, TANCET 2020 Application Form, and Fee. Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is conducted for admission to the ME/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan, MCA & MBA courses. Through the TANCET exam, candidates can get admission into the government & non-government colleges of Tamil Nadu state.
Also, Read the following Links for more information
- NSIT UG Application Form, Fee, Admission, Dates, Eligibility
- UUEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- JEECE Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee
About Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test
Content in this Article
Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is an eligibility examination for studying postgraduate courses like M.E., M.Tech., M.Arch., M.Plan., M.B.A. and M.C.A. in colleges of Tamil Nadu, India. This examination is conducted by Anna University, Chennai, on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu Common entrance exam will be managed by the Anna University, Chennai on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
TANCET 2020 Exam Dates
|Name of the Event||Important Dates|
|Starting of Online application||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Last date to apply online application||4th week of Apr 2020|
|Issuing of Admit card||May 2020|
|Exam date||In the month of May 2020|
|Declaration of Results||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Counselling begins||Jul 2020|
TANCET 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Application Starts from||April 2, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||April 23, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||May 2019|
|Date of Exam||May 19 – 20, 2019|
|Announcement of Results||within a few weeks of the exam|
|Counselling Starts from||June 2019|
TANCET full form is Tamil Nadu common entrance test
TANCET 2020 Application Form
The Tamil Nadu CET Online Application Available on the Official Website of TANCET. The application form for all courses is issued from April 2020. The following we provide the Online Application form for Tamil Nadu 2019 Common Entrance Test.
How To Apply:
- The Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test 2020 Application Form available for the Candidates to apply in online mode only. The application form will be available online from April 2020.
- No application will be provided through offline mode. Candidates have to fill only one TANCET 2020 application form for all the three entrance exams.
- Submit all required documents in the Application Form. After submitting all details in the form of entrance test students required to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- After the Applying process completion Print the Application as a Hard copy.
Application Fee For TANCET 2020 Test
The Application Fee for the Entrance test is to pay Rs. 500 for general category and Rs. 250 for the SCA/ST/SC category for anyone of the programs. The Application Fee is applied for Post Graduation courses below, Candidates can submit the fee Payment of the Application fee can be pay through online mode.
The Eligibility Criteria for TANCET Entrance Test which includes the Age limit for Admission in Tamil Nadu State 2020, TANCET Admission Qualification as follows. The eligibility criteria are different for every course. Check the complete eligibility criteria for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test
Nationality: The candidate must be the citizen of India
- MBA Course: The Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 3 years. They should have secured a minimum of 50% General category and 45% of marks for reserved category.
- MCA Course: Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 3 years. They should have mathematics as a major subject at class 12 level or graduate level. For General Category, minimum percentage marks criteria with 50% and for reserved category 45% in the qualifying degree examination.
- MCA (Lateral Entry): The Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in BCA/B.Sc. with Computer science/Information Technology from a recognized University. They should have Mathematics as a major subject in class 12 or at the graduate level. For General Category, minimum percentage marks criteria with 50% and for reserved category 45% in the qualifying degree examination.
- ME/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan: Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field from a recognized category. For General Category, minimum percentage marks criteria with 50% and for reserved category 45% in the qualifying degree examination.
TANCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The Tamil Nadu Common entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. There would be negative marking so 1/3 marks will deduct for each wrong answer and also for Multiple Marking in the Answer Sheet. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by students for the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2020 Test is given as follows,
Entrance Exam Centers List
Syllabus for TANCET 2020
The Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test syllabus will be based on the Entrance Test of Selected course by the Student. The Following are the Course list for Syllabus to Revise in the Tamil Nadu Post Graduation Common Entrance Test as with the list of available topics in the written test.
- Verbal Ability
- One Word Substitutions
- Idioms & Phrases Proverbs
- Phrasal VerbsReading
- Cloze Test
- Basic Grammar
- Quantitative ability
- Analytical reasoning
- Logical reasoning
- Computer awareness
- verbal activity
- Basic science.
- (PART I) Engineering Mathematics
- (PART II) Basic Engineering & Sciences
- (PART III) As per the discipline selected (Chosen Subject).
How to Prepare
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Make a note of all the important topics & points and Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Understand & know the complete exam pattern & syllabus. Concentrate on the basic concept & try to cover the complete syllabus.
Model/Previous Years Questions for Entrance Test 2019
You can Check the previous Question Papers for the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2019 Exam. We provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in Post Graduation Common Entrance Test 2019 exam.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Previous Question Papers
TANCET Admit Card
Candidates will be able to get the Entrance Test to admit card 2020 through online mode from the website. Applicants can download TANCET 2020 admit card from the official website. Candidates with invalid admit card will not be allowed to enter the test center. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Admit Card
Note: If candidate lost their admit card, then they can apply for duplicate admit card by paying Rs. 100/- in the form of DD in the name of:
Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)
Centre for Entrance Examinations
Chennai – 600 025.
The Result will be available from the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test in online mode declared tentatively on After the written exam available on the official website. Candidates can check their Entrance Test 2020 result by entering roll number. The merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
Click Here: Engineering Entrance Exam Results
TANCET 2020 Counseling
Tamil Nadu Post Graduation Admission of Counselling 2020 will be conducted for the rank holders who have qualified the Common Entrance Exam. The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the Common Entrance Test 2020.
The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form as per the streams of Students and Rank Qualified on the Entrance Exam.
- TANCET 2020 Hall Ticket
- TANCET 2020 Score Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet (DOB Proof)
- Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
Also, Read the following Links for more Information
- CG PPT Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- PTU Exam Application Form, Syllabus, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Fee, Date
- Odisha DET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Counseling, Date, Result
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of TANCET 2020 (टीएएनसीईटी 2020) Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box.
please reply me Tancet exam 2018 application form date and conform the real last date of submitting the application , Because the website are fake .so kindly request you to give correct website and announced shown please
What is last date to apply the application of tanzet 2018 pls tellll me pls ………
Plz give me a link for TANCET 2K18…..
pls reply the tancet 2018 application form dates
is tancet applications are opend? pls reply
Please confirm the real last date of submitting the applications and date of the exam earlier for the purpose of pre-planing. Because many fake websites are given fake news so we are suffered to confuse
what is the link for tancet 2018 application form
Please share link of tancet 2018 application please please please
Is tancet 2018 date released?
if yes please give the link of application form.
Is the tancet 2018 exam really conducted in June ? Because many websites says it will be on March 25&26. So, please confirm the exam dates and application process.
Is 2016 passed out BE candidate can apply for 2018 tancet and
is gate score is mandate for for mtech
This is really original date because last year this exam conducted on March so please answer.