NIAM PGDABM Application Form 2023: Check out the details of NIAM PGDABM 2023 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility. NIAM Jaipur Institute offers two year Post Graduate Diploma in Agri-Business Management to the students with Graduation and Post Graduation in various disciplines of Agriculture and Allied Sciences (NIAM PGDABM आवेदन पत्र).
Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on CAT/CMAT Scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions on the official website of the Institute.
Through this article, you can get all the information about NIAM Jaipur PGDABM Course Details, Dates, Application Form.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- DU PGMET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- DUMET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
NIAM PGDABM full form is National Institute of Agricultural Marketing Post Graduate Diploma in Agri Business Management
The National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM) is a national level institute set up by the Ministry of Agriculture, on 8 August 1988 at Jaipur, Rajasthan, to cater to the needs of agricultural marketing personnel and to offer specialized Training, Research, Consultancy and Education in Agricultural Marketing in India and Southeast Asian countries. The institute is dedicated to Chaudhary Charan Singh, the fifth prime minister of India from where it derives its full name, “Chaudhary Charan Singh National Institute of Agricultural Marketing”. The Union Minister for Agriculture is the President of the General body of NIAM and Secretary, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation is the Chairman of the Executive Committee.
NIAM offers a two-year PGDM (ABM) (AICTE approved) program for students with graduation and post-graduation in agriculture and allied sciences. The postgraduate diploma in Agribusiness Management combines the best of an MBA with the unique skills required for a career in agribusiness. It churns out professionals to cater to the needs of various sectors of agribusiness sectors like food retailing, exports, Agri-input, Tractor & Farm Machinery, Dairy, commodity trading, microfinance, banking, agribusiness consultancy, etc.
National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM) Application Form 2023 Interview Dates
|CAT 2023 Registration Date||Aug 02, 2023 – Sep 20, 2023|
|CAT 2023 Notification Date||Jul 30, 2023|
|CAT 2023 Admit Card Date||Nov 07, 2023|
|CAT 2023 Exam Date||Nov 26, 2023|
|CAT 2023 Result Date||Jan 04, 2023|
|CMAT Registration Timeline||Feb 13, 2023 – Mar 13, 2023|
|CMAT Admit Card Date||May 01, 2023|
|CMAT Exam Date||May 04, 2023|
|CMAT Result||May 31, 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for NIAM PGDABM Application Form
- Candidates must have at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
- Candidates should have passed 3 years Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent discipline with at least 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have valid scores of CAT/CMAT.
NIAM PGDABM 2023 Application Process
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e., ccsniam.gov.in
- Candidates have to register themselves, before filling the online application form.
- Candidates have to enter their CAT/CMAT number while registering.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
NIAM PGDABM 2023 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows:
Offline Mode payment is also available for the candidates.
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1200/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs 600/-|
NIAM PGDABM 2023 Selection Process
Candidates should have valid Scores of CAT/CMAT Entrance tests. NIAM PGDABM 2023 Selection Process
A multi-stage selection procedure will be followed. Here is the weightage for various parameters in which the selection will be based.
- CAT 2018 Score – 50%
- Essay Writing – 15%
- Group Discussion – 10%
- Personal Interview – 20%
- Work Experience – 5%
- Academic Record of the candidates.
NIAM PGDABM 2023 Admission Process
Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- X Class/ SSC Certificates & Marks-Sheets
- XII class/Intermediate Certificates & Marks-Sheets
- Degree/ Provisional Degree Certificate
- Degree marks sheet or OGPA certificate indicating percentage equivalence
- Post-Graduation marks sheet with OGPA aggregate marl (if applicable)
- Proof of employment (Certificate from the present employee if applicable)
- SC/ST/PH/OBC / Any other Certificate (if applicable)
- Any other documents deemed necessary
Hope you may get the Complete Information on the Concept Details of NIAM PGDABM Application Form 2023, Registration (NIAM PGDABM पंजीकरण), Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact via Comment Box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.