Check out the details of the SNAP 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Concept of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (एसएनएपी) 2020 like SNAP 2020 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, SNAP Syllabus, SNAP 2020 Application Form, and Fee. Symbiosis International University has to take the common, mandatory Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Online Test 2020.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- XAT Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- CMAT Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Registration
- GMAT Application Form, Fee, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (सिंबियोसिस राष्ट्रीय योग्यता परीक्ष)is national level tests organizes by Symbiosis International University to offer PG courses. It is a university level entrance examination through which candidates can get admission in management courses (MBA) offered by various associated institutions of Symbiosis University and conducted every academic year.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad ( SIBM-H), is all poised and is positioned itself as a preferred destination for students aspiring to become a seasoned Business Management Professional. A candidate needs to register for SNAP Test & also register for the institutes offering his/ her choice of programs by paying separate programmes registration fees. If shortlisted, he/she would then need to attend the GE-PIWAT process conducted by each of these institutes individually.
SNAP 2020 Exam Dates
|Name of the Events||Important Date|
|Registration starts||16th August 2019|
|Registration closes||26th November 2019|
|Payment closes||23rd November 2019|
|Admit Card||2nd December 2019|
|SNAP Online Test||15th December 2019|
|Result Announcement||10th January 2020|
SNAP 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Registration Starts from||28th August 2019|
|Last date for registration||26th November 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||1st December 2019|
|SNAP Exam Date||16th December 2019|
|Declaration of Results||2nd week of January 2019|
SNAP Full Form is Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
SNAP Course List
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- Master of Business Administration (Information Technology)
- Master of Science (Computer Applications)
- Master of Science (System Security)
- Master of Business Administration (International Business)
- Master of Business Administration (Telecom Management)
- Master of Business Administration (Communication Management)
- Master of Business Administration (Information Technology Business Management)
- Master of Business Administration (Hospital and Healthcare Management)
- Master of Business Administration (Communication Management)
- Master of Business Administration (Banking and Finance)
- Master of Business Administration (Sports Management)
- Master of Business Administration (Infrastructure Management)
- Master of Business Administration (Business Analytics)
- Master of Business Administration (Agri-Business)
- Master of Business Administration (Energy and Environment)
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Operations Management)
- Master of Business Administration (Data Sciences & Data Analytics)
SNAP 2020 Application Form
The SNAP 2020 Online Application Available on the Official Website of SNAP. The following we provide the Online Application form for the SNAP 2020 examination.
How To Apply:
- Candidates have to register through online mode only. Register online on the website from August 28 to November 26, 2019.
- The Fee Payment Should be done through online mode only.
- The application should be completed in all respects including the filling of all necessary details and uploading of signature & photograph.
- Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate.
SNAP 2020 Application Fee
- The application fee will be Rs. 1750 for all category candidates.
- Demand draft should be drawn in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- Candidates have to send the required documents along with DD to the address mentioned below (In case of payment through DD): Symbiosis Test Secretariat, Symbiosis International University, Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune-412115
SNAP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), Non-Resident Indian (NRI) and Foreign National (FN), candidates can also apply.
- SNAP Age limit: There is no age limit for the SNAP test.
- Qualification: Students should have cleared graduation degree from any recognized university or institution. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks for general candidates and 45% for SC/ST candidates.
SNAP 2020 Test Centers
SNAP 2020 Test will be conducted in 102 cities all over India. A candidate may choose three preferences of test cities of the following for the SNAP ONLINE 2020 Test.
|Greater Noida||Navi Mumbai||Belagavi (Belgaum)|
SNAP 2020 Exam Pattern
SNAP 2020 test will be ONLINE. The Test duration is 120 minutes. The Online Test Date is December 16, 2020, and the Duration of the Time is 14.00 hrs. – 16.00 hrs. SNAP Test is an objective test. Each question has 4 responses. The candidate should choose an appropriate response. Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks.
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40 Ques||40 Marks|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40 Ques||40 Marks|
|Current Affairs||30 Ques||30 Marks|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40 Ques||40 Marks|
|Total||150 Ques||150 Marks|
SNAP 2020 Syllabus
The SNAP syllabus comprises of various topics such as General Awareness, Analytical and Logical Reasoning, General English and Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency. The detailed syllabus is given below:
Quantitative Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency Geometry
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- HCF &LCM
- Geometric Progression
- Arithmetic progression
- Profit & Loss
- Arithmetic mean
- Geometric mean
- Number Base System
- Venn diagram
- Permutations & Combinations
- Ratios and Proportion
- Number system
- Work and time
- In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra
- Work, Pipes, and Cisterns
Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation based on text, graphs, and tables.
- Column graphs
- Bar Graphs
- Statements and conclusions
- Pie Chart
- Graphs representing Area
- Critical reasoning
- Coding and decoding Puzzles
- Identifying valid inferences
- Assertion and reasons
- Line charts
- Identifying next number in series
- Statements and assumption
- Visual reasoning
- Symbol Based problems
- Identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments
- Cause and Effect
- Identifying Probably true
- Matrix arrangements
- Family tree – identifying the relationship among a group of people
- Fill In The Blanks
- One word substitution
- Jumbled paragraphs
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence completion
- Comprehension of passage / Poem
- Verbal Reasoning
- Sentence correction
- Odd man out
- Contextual usage
- Top officials of big companies
- Books and authors
- Social issues
- Current Affairs
- Famous award and prizes
- International organizations
- Major corporate events
- Punchline of companies
- World Records
How to Prepare for Exam
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself. Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Make small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
SNAP 2020 Admit Card will be available via online mode. The admit card may be available from 1st December 2019. Admit Card along with Photo Identity Proof should be carried to the test center at the time of the test. Before appearing for the test your latest passport size, the colored photograph is pasted on the admit card at the place provided for. Preserve the Hall Ticket for further processes.
Click Here: SNAP Admit Card
Candidates can check the result through online mode. SNAP 2019 Result may be provided to students in January 2019. Appeared candidates can get their results through the website. Candidates will be shortlisted for various rounds like Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test on the basis of SNAP Score.
Click Here: SNAP online Test Result
The cut-off is the minimum marks scored by the candidates to qualify in the entrance exam. On the basis of the cut-off, the merit list will be prepared.
- Snap score out of 180 marks scaled down to 50 marks
- Group Exercise (GE):10 Marks
- Personal Interaction (PI): 30 Marks
- Writing Ability Test (WAT): 10 Marks
After releasing of SNAP 2020 result and cut-off candidates can go for the admission procedure. Seats will be allotted to candidates as per their rank and availability of seats in colleges or institutions. The admission procedure is consisting of three stages as follows
- Group Exercise,
- Personal Interaction,
- Writing Ability Test
Note: A candidate who has completed the qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any program of SIU.
Also, Read the following Links for more Information
- UPSEE Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Fee
- Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- AP ECET Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of SNAP (एसएनएपी) 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date. For any query, you can contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.