KMAT Karnataka 2019 Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
Check out the details of KMAT Karnataka 2019 Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Concept of Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2019 (ಕೆಆರ್ಟನಾಕ ಮ್ಯಾನೇಜ್ಮೆಂಟ್ ಆಪ್ಟಿಟುಟ್ಡೆ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆ) 2019 like Karnataka KMAT Admission 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Karnataka KMAT 2019 Entrance Test Syllabus, Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form, and Fee. KMAT is an all India level management entrance test for candidates to get admission to the AICTE approved MBA/PGDM/MCA courses. Candidates can take the admission in the various institutes and colleges of Karnataka after appearing in this examination to pursue the professional courses.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IRMA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern
- ACET 2018-19 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- BHU Admission 2019 Application Form, Registration, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern
About Karnataka Management Aptitude Test
Content in this Article
KMAT Conducted by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) is the gateway to more than 169 + well known AICTE-approved University-affiliated B-schools in Bangalore and Karnataka. Karnataka KMAT 2019 is an All India exam that will be held in more than 10 cities all across the country and is open to candidates from all parts of India and Abroad.
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Exam dates
|Application Starts from||June 01, 2019|
|Last Date for Registration||July 31, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||August 1 – 9, 2019|
|Date of Exam 2019||04 Aug, 2019 – 10 Aug, 2019|
|Declaration of results||3rd week of August 2019|
KMAT Full Form is Karnataka Management Aptitude Test
Previous Karnataka KMAT 2018 Exam dates
|Application Form||15th November 2017|
|Last Date of Form Filling & Submit Application||19th & 20th January 2018|
|Admit Card||27th January to 3rd Feruary 2018|
|KMAT Exam Date||4th February 2018 (10:00 AM – 12:30 PM)|
|Result & Score Card on||15th February 2018 & 20th February 2018 till the closing date of admission|
List of Karnataka KMAT Cities 2018
- New Delhi
KMAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the KMAT Application Form 2019 through online or offline mode. The Karnataka KMAT 2019 Online Application Available on the Official Website of KMAT. The following we provide the Online Application form for Karnataka KMAT entrance examination.
How To Apply:
- The candidate who has fulfilled the eligibility criteria can get the application form in the first week of May 2019.
- Those who want to fill the application through offline mode can get the application from the website & fill it. The candidate has to create their ID and the password will be sent to their email.For both the exams, separate hall tickets will be issued.
- Students must keep the printout of filled application form for future reference.
KMAT Application Fee
The fee can be submitted through online or offline mode. Karnataka KMAT application fee is Rs. 1000. The DD will be made in the name of KMAT 2019. Candidates, those who pay the fee through DD have to submit the filled application along with DD in the given address: Triumph MediaTech (P) Ltd, B 57, Sector 72, Noida 201301
Karnataka KMAT Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: There is no age limit proposed by the university, but the candidate has to follow authority norms for the application.
- MBA/PGDM: Bachelors degree with minimum 3 years duration/ Masters degree examination of any recognized education body in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent, and have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate for General and 45% for SC/ST candidate. Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree are also eligible.
- MCA: Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks. Candidates should have studied Maths at 10+2 stage or at graduation level.
KMAT Exam Pattern
The KMAT Karnataka 2019 exam will be organized through offline mode and The question paper will be comprised of objective type questions. The duration of the exam is 2 hours with the Total of 120 question will come in the examination.
|Quantitative Ability||40 Ques||160 Marks|
|Verbal Ability, Reading & Comprehension||40 Ques||160 Marks|
|General Awareness||20 Ques||80 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||20 Ques||80 Marks|
Note: Four marks will be allotted for the correct answer. one mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
- Current affairs
- General knowledge
Verbal Ability, Reading and Comprehension:
- Sentence Completion
- Passage comprehension
- Language skills
- Passage-based questions
- Verbal analysis
- Thinking ability
- Number systems
- Linear equations
- Quadratic equations
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and compound interties
- Ratio and proportion
- Work and time
- Permutation and combination
How to Prepare KMAT Karnataka 2019
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
- For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself. As When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Make small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
KMAT Karnataka 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for KMAT Karnataka 2019 will be available on the official website for all registered candidates who have made the application fee payment within the set deadline. The admit card is available from May 2019, until the date of the main entrance examination.
Click Here: KMAT Admit Card Download
KMAT Karnataka Result
The results are available on the website of Karnataka Private Post Graduate College’s Association. The result will be announced in the Month of August 2019. Candidates will check their results by entering their application number & date of birth. The eligible candidate can check their results on the official website with the help of the enrollment number given in their admit card and the email ID and password provided.
KMAT Selection Procedure
KMAT Karnataka 2019 Association will set a cut-off for qualification to their courses, the counseling process will be announced. Each candidate will have a scorecard for KMAT 2019 by the time this stage arrives. On the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the examination, participating institutions will shortlist the candidates. Some of the colleges will conduct the interview & group discussion round for admission.
Also, Read the following Links for more Information
- TS PGECET 2019 Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Counseling, Date, Result
- AMU 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Fee, Exam Pattern, Date
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of KMAT Karnataka 2019 (ಕೆಎಂಎಟಿ) Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.