XAT 2019 Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Check out the details of XAT 2019 Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Concept of Xavier Aptitude Test (जेवियर एप्टीट्यूड टेस्ट) 2019 like XAT 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, XAT Syllabus, XAT 2019 Application Form, and Fee. XAT exam is conducted for the admission in more than 150 B-Schools of the country. XAT scores are used by more than 100 institutes for admission to MBA, PGDM, and other management courses.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- CAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- MAT 2019 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus
Content in this Article
About Xavier Labour Relations Institute
Xavier Labour Relations Institute offers three two-year management programmes: Human Resource Management (HRM), Business Management Programme (BM), and Global MBA Programme. Admission to these programs is through XLRI’s entrance test, Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT), and GMAT. After applying for XAT, candidates apply to other member colleges, which use XAT scores for their respective admissions. XLRI updates the admission procedure on its website every year.
XAT (एक्सएटी) 2019 will be conducted on Sunday, January 6, 2019. XLRI conducts XAT on behalf of the XAMI. For more than 60 years XLRI is conducting XAT at all India level to select the most appropriate students for management education. The XAT score is being used by more than 150 institutes for the admission.
XAT 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Registration Starts from||20th August 2018|
|Last date for registration||17th December 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||20th December 2018|
|XAT 2019 Exam Date||6th January 2019|
|Declaration of Results||31st January 2019|
XAT Full Form is Xavier Aptitude Test
Previous XAT 2018 Exam Dates
|Application Available||16th August 2017|
|Application Last Date||30th November 2017|
|Online & offline fee payment||16th August – 30th November 2017|
|Editing of application details||16th August – 30th November 2017|
|Admit Card||20th December 2017|
|Date of Exam||7th January 2018|
|Result||31st January 2018|
|Counselling||After declaration of Result|
XAT 2019 Application Form
The XAT 2019 Online Application Available on the Official Website of XAT. The following we provide the Online Application form for XAT 2019 examination.
How To Apply:
- The candidates who are going to apply in XAT 2019 are required to apply online.
- Candidates have to log into the website and then have to register by creating their account. This will provide you with XAT ID and password.
- Check your eligibility by referring the eligibility document available on the official website of XAT 2019. The application should be completed in all respects including the filling of all necessary details and uploading of signature & photograph.
- Applicants should note that registration for XAT 2019 and appearing for XAT 2019 is the preliminary step towards applying to XLRI and XAT Associate Institutes. Applicants to different institutes of XLRI, have to apply separately to Institutes of your choice.
XAT 2019 Application Fee
XAT 2019 application fee is Rs 1650 and Rs 300 per XLRI course. Application fee after the deadline is (including late fee) Rs 200 and Rs 500 per XLRI course.
There are three modes of payment of Registration as Online Payment Gateway Through VISA/Master Credit/Debit Cards (American Express Card is inadmissible). IDBI Net banking (this option is available only for IDBI account holder). And Cash Payment Please take a printout of the XAT Pay-In-Slip visit nearest IDBI bank and make the payment.
XAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for XAT 2019 which includes the Age limit & Educational Qualification. you can also check the details of the number of Attempts by the candidate in XAT Online Examination.
- XAT Age Limit: No Specific age limit and number of attempts for appearing MAT 2019. Final year graduation appearing candidates can also apply.
- XAT Qualification: Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline. Final year students can also complete final examination by June 2019 also apply.
XAT 2019 Test Centers
XAT 2019 would be conducted across India in the following cities.
- Agartala, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Goa, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Surat, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
- Two International Cities : Dubai and Kathmandu.
XAT Exam Pattern
The XAT exam is divided into two sections as paper 1 and paper 2. The paper 1 will consist of 72 questions and paper 2 will consist of 25 questions & one essay topic. The exam will be conducted through Offline mode. The Test topics such as Decision Making & Analytical Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation and General Knowledge.
Note : Submit your name, email, state and updates category below.
|Paper 1||Decision Making||24 Ques|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||27 Ques|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||21 Ques|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge||25 Ques|
XAT 2019 Syllabus:
XAT syllabus consists of English, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Decision Making, General Awareness and Essay Writing. There is not any fixed syllabus for XAT exam.The Major Topics are given Below.
Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation
- Linear and Quadratics Equations
- Surds and Indices
- Mensuration and Geometry,
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Work
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Tables and Caselets
- Critical Path
- Averages and Partnerships
- Allegations and Mixtures
English Language & Logical Reasoning
- Para Completion and inference
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Logic
- Fill in the blanks
- Grammar questions
- Logical reasoning
- Current affairs
- Important happenings around the World
- Static GK
- Awards and winners
- Government and Politics
- Famous Personalities
How to Prepare XAT 2019 Exam
- Make small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. As When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself. Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
XAT Exam Previous Question Papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for XAT 2019 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in XAT 2019 exam.
Click Here: XAT Exam Previous Papers for 2019
XAT Admit Card
Candidates will be able to get XAT Hall Ticket will be released on 20th December 2018. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: XAT Exam Admit Card 2019
The Result will be available as XAT in online & Offline mode declared tentatively on After the exam available on the official website. Candidates can check their XAT Entrance Test 2019 result by entering roll number. Merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
Click Here: XAT Exam Results
XAT Cut off & Merit list
On the basis of cut-off candidates can get admissions in various institutions. The cut-off is maintained on the basis of total candidates appeared in the examination. It is the minimum score which is required to qualify the exam.
XAT Admission Procedure
Counselling will be held through online process. During the admission procedure, candidates will have to go through the process of group discussion and Personal Interview rounds. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission as per the marks obtained by them in the examination and GD/PI. The Final admission will be based on candidate’s performance in the entrance exam and in further rounds.
Also, Read the following Links for more Information
- JEECUP Admit Card 2019 Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- Odisha DET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Counseling, Date, Result
- MP PAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of XAT (एक्सएटी) 2019 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.