Check out the details of AICET Question Paper 2020 & Previous 2017, 2016 pdf Download. Here we have Provided the Information on the Actuarial Common Entrance Test Question papers with Solutions. All India Common Entrance Test Authority will be releasing the AICET Official Question papers After the AICET Exam. In our last Article, we provide the information like AICET Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, AICET Entrance Test Syllabus, AICET Application Form & Fee, AICET Admit Card Download and as well by practicing with the AICET Admission Test 2020 sample papers.
Also, Read the following links for more Details of the Entrance Exam and their Admit Cards.
- AICET Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- AICET Answer Key – Previous Question Papers with Solution
- AICET Result – Cutoff Marls & Merit List
Content in this Article
In accordance with the provisions of the AICTE Act (1987), for the first 5 years after its inception in 1988, the Minister for HR Development, the Govt of India, was the Chairman of the Council. The 1st full-time Chairman was appointed on 2nd July
1993 and the Council was reconstituted in March 1994 with a term of 3 years. The Executive Committee was re-constituted on July 7, 1994, and All India Board of Studies and Advisory Boards were constituted in 1994-95. Regional Offices of the Ministry of HR Development, the Govt of India, located in Kolkata, Chennai, Kanpur, and Mumbai were transferred to All Indian Common Entrance Test (AICTE) and the staff working in these offices were also deputed to the Council on foreign terms w.e.f. 1st October 1995.
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) was set up in November 1945 as a national-level apex advisory body to conduct a survey on the facilities available for technical education and to promote development in the country in a coordinated and integrated manner. And to ensure the same, as stipulated in the National Policy of Education (1986), AICTE was vested with:
• Statutory authority for planning, formulation, and maintenance of norms & standards
• Quality assurance through accreditation
• Funding in priority areas, monitoring, and evaluation
• Maintaining parity of certification & awards
• The management of technical education in the country
AICET Question Paper Details – www.aicte-india.org
|Name of the Organization||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Post Name||Assistant Director, Office Superintendent, Upper Division Clerk & Others|
|Starting date to apply||06-01-2019|
|Closing date to apply||25-01-2019|
|Category of the Page||Previous Papers|
AICTE Last 5 Years Question Papers PDF
- AICTE Question Papers 2014 – Download
- AICTE Question Papers 2015 – Download
- AICTE Question Papers 2016 – Download
- AICTE Question Papers 2017 – Download
- AICTE Question Papers 2018 – Download
- AICTE Question Papers 2019 – Update Soon
Download the AICTE Group A, B, C Question Papers
Here is the direct downloading link for the AICTE Legal Officer Sample Question Papers. Interested candidates can download the previous papers from the links given below.
- Check AICTE Legal Officer Exam Papers – General English
- All India Council for Technical Education Previous Papers – General Knowledge
- AICTE Group A, B, C Previous Year Question Papers – Arithmetic Ability
How to check the AICET Question Papers PDF’s
The following are the steps to download the AICET Entrance Test Papers are:
- Visit the official website of AICET.
- The home page will be appeared on the screen.
- Next search the question papers tab and hit the button.
- Enter your registration details and log in the page.
- Finally, download the question papers that you want.
- Take a hard copy for future references.
Download AICET Previous Question Paper with Key in PDF
|AICET Question Papers PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
In this page, we have provided information about the AICET Question Papers, Model Papers, Sample Papers and etc. So, see once in this web article and if you have any doubt about this article give a comment on below comment section below otherwise move to the official site. Please don’t forget to share this article with our friends and family.