CMAT 2019 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Registration
Check out the details of CMAT 2019 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Registration. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Concept of Common Management Admission Test ( कॉमन मैनेजमेंट एडमिशन टेस्ट) 2019 like CMAT 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, CMAT Syllabus, CMAT 2019 Application Form, and Fee. All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) organizes the CMAT 2019 (Common Management Admission Test) across the country. CMAT is a national level examination which is organized for providing admission into management courses like PGDM, MBA, PGCM, Executive PGDM and many.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- CAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- MAT 2019 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus
- XAT 2019 Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Content in this Article
About Common Management Admission Test
Common Management Admission Test (सीएमएटी) is a national level entrance examination conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), the Government of India. test facilitates Institutions to select suitable graduate candidates for admission in all Management programs.
The CMAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions, University Departments, Constituent Colleges, Affiliated Colleges.
CMAT 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Registration Starts from||November 1, 2018|
|Last date for registration||December 7, 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||7th January 2019|
|CMAT 2019 Exam Date||28th January 2019|
|Declaration of Results||February 8, 2019|
CMAT Full Form Is Common Management Admission Test
Previous CMAT 2018 Exam Dates
|Application||2nd week of October 2017|
|Online Application Last Date||Last week of December 2017|
|Admit card||3rd week of January 2018|
|Exam date||20th January 2018|
|Answer key release||1 or 2 weeks after the examination|
|Results||2nd week of February 2018|
CMAT 2019 Application Form
The CMAT 2019 Online Application Available on the Official Website of CMAT. The following we provide the Online Application form for CMAT 2019 examination.
How To Apply:
- The CMAT Application Form 2019 will be available via online mode through the website. CMAT registration will be started from the second week of October 2017.
- Aspirants need to select dates and three cities (test venues) for online examination in the order of preference.
- candidates will be allotted dates and test centers on “first come first served” basis. The allotment will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
- Check your eligibility by referring the eligibility document available on the official website of CMAT 2019. The application should be completed in all respects including the filling of all necessary details and uploading of signature & photograph.
CMAT 2019 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1400 for general & OBC and Rs. 700 for SC, ST & PD candidates. The Application Fee is Non-Refundable for the Applied Candidates.
CMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for CMAT 2019 which includes the Age limit & Educational Qualification. you can also check the details of the number of Attempts by the candidate in CMAT Online Examination.
- Nationality: Only Indian citizen can apply for this exam.
- CMAT Age Limit: No Specific age limit and number of attempts for appearing MAT 2019. Final year graduation appearing candidates can also apply.
- CMAT Qualification: Students must hold a graduation degree in any stream from any recognized college or university.
CMAT 2019 Test Centers
- Navi Mumbai
CMAT Exam Pattern
The exam will be organized in the online mode computer-based test. The exam duration will be three hours. Four marks will be provided for each correct answer. One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Logical Reasoning||25 Ques||100 Marks|
|General Awareness||25 Ques||100 Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25 Ques||100 Marks|
|Language Comprehension||25 Ques||100 Marks|
|Total||100 Ques||400 Marks|
CMAT 2019 Syllabus:
CMAT exam pattern has five main sections like quant, data interpretation, logical reasoning, verbal ability and general knowledge.
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence Improvement
- English Grammar
- Jumbled Para
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- English Usage Errors
- Paragraph Completion
- Reading Comprehension
- Idioms and Phrases
- One-word Substitution
- International Economy
- Science in the Everyday Life
- Sports News
- Personalities in News
- Indian Constitution
- Trade Awareness
- Current Affairs of National
Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
- Fraction and Decimals
- Permutations & Combinations
- Number Systems
- Quadratic and linear equations
- Work and time
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Ratios and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Tabulation, Pie Chart, Bar Chart
- Allegation & Mixtures
- Coding and Decoding
- Analogy Test
- Number Series
- Symbol Based Problems
- Ranking Tests
- Matrix Arrangements
- Statements Arguments
- Direction and Distance Test
- Cause and Effects
- Analytical Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Linear Arrangements
- Blood Relationship Tests
- Statements Assumptions
- Statements and Conclusion
How to Prepare CMAT 2019 Exam
- Make small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. As When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself. Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
CMAT Exam Previous Question Papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for CMAT 2019 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in CMAT 2019 exam.
Click Here: CMAT Exam Previous Papers for 2019
CMAT Admit Card
Candidates will be able to get CMAT Hall Ticket will be released on the third week of January 2019. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: CMAT Exam Admit Card 2019
The Result will be available as CMAT in online & Offline mode declared tentatively on After the exam available on the official website. Candidates can check their CMAT Entrance Test 2019 result by entering roll number. Merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
Click Here: CMAT Exam Results
CMAT Counselling 2019
The CMAT 2019 counseling process will be started after the declaration of merit list. A merit list will be prepared according to the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance test. Candidates can appear in counseling organized by various institutions and universities on the basis of CMAT score.
Also, Read the following Links for more Information
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of CMAT (सीएमएटी) 2019 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Registration. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.