MAT Application Form: Check out the details of MAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Concept of Management Aptitude Test ( प्रबंधन योग्यता परीक्षण) 2020 like MAT 2020 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, MAT Syllabus, MAT 2020 Application Form, and Fee. Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a National level exam organized by the All India Management Association (AIMA) for admission to the management program. Candidates Want to pursue an MBA course can apply anytime for MAT. Every year, the first MAT exam will be held in the month of February and in the month of May, September, and December.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
About Management Aptitude Test
Content in this Article
Management Aptitude Test (एमएटी) is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programs. Any B-School national or international Candidate can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
MAT Application Form 2020 Exam Dates
|Starting of online registration||27th Dec 2019|
|Last date for online registrations||9th Feb 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||11th Feb 2020|
|Exam date||16th Feb 2020|
|Result||Last week of February 2020|
For Computer Based Test:
|Starting of online registration||27th Dec 2019|
|Last date for online registrations||26th Jan 2020|
|Availability of admit card||28th Jan 2020|
|Exam date||2nd Feb 2020|
|Result||Last week of February 2020|
MAT Application Form 2019 Exam Dates
|Registration Starts from||December 16, 2018|
|Last date for registration||February 8, 2019 (Paper-based test)
February 12, 2019 (Computer-based test)
|Issue of Admit Card||February 9 – 19, 2019|
|MAT 2019 Exam Date||February 17, 2019 (Paper-based test)
February 23, 2019 (Computer-based test)
|Declaration of Results||Last week of February 2019|
MAT Full Form is Management Aptitude Test
MAT 2020 Application Form
The MAT 2020 Online Application Available on the Official Website of MAT. The following we provide the Online Application form for MAT 2020 examination.
How To Apply:
- The candidates who are going to apply in MAT 2020 are required to apply online.
- MAT 2020 Registration has been started from 2nd week of December 2018. The last date for registration is January 2020
- The online application form will be available on the AIMA website. Candidates can obtain the OMR application form along with MAT bulletin from AIMA, New Delhi by paying the requisite registration fee.
- Check your eligibility by referring to the eligibility document available on the official website of MAT 2020. The application should be completed in all respects including the filling of all necessary details and uploading of signature & photograph.
MAT 2020 Application Fee
- Candidates are required to make payment of Rs.1200 and No fee concession rule will be applied for candidates of reserved category
- The Application Fee amount will be paid through debit card/credit card/demand draft/net banking/cash
- It is required to make a demand draft in favor of the All India Management Association.
MAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
MAT Application Form: The Eligibility Criteria for MAT 2020 which includes the Age limit & Educational Qualification. you can also check the details of the number of Attempts by the candidate in MAT Online Examination.
MAT Age Limit: No Specific age limit and number of attempts for appearing MAT 2020. Final year graduation appearing candidates can also apply.
MAT Qualification: Graduates in any discipline are eligible for MAT 2020 Test. There are no minimum marks required for the Aptitude Test.
MAT 2020 Test Center
Test Centre City list is provided in the drop-down menu for the test center choices in the registration form. Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer-Based Tests are different. The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day at a one-time slot i.e., 10.00am-12.30 pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place in different time slots. The Following are the Test Centers and City name for the MAT 2020 Test.
|State||Test city name|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
MAT Exam Pattern
The Test MAT is an objective type test with multiple-choice questions. MAT is conducted online (CBT) or offline mode (PBT). The List of major subjects includes mathematical skills, language comprehension, data analysis and sufficiency, Indian and Global Environment & intelligence and critical reasoning.
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
|Total||200 Ques||150 Marks|
MAT 2020 Syllabus
The test will be in 5 sections with the Sections of Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning and Indian and Global Environment.
Indian & Global Environment Section
- Social issues
- Major Corporate news
- Current affairs
- World Records
- Top officials of big companies
- Famous awards and Prizes
- Books and Authors
- Punchline of companies
- International Organisation
- Important Quotations
Data Analysis and Sufficiency & Mathematical Skills
- In-equations Quadratic and linear equations
- Geometric Progression
- Partnership (Accounts)
- Ratios and Proportion
- Number system
- Work and time
- HCF & LCM
- Profit & Loss
- Sentence completion
- Jumbled paragraphs
- Foreign language words used in English
- Sentence correction
- One word substitution
- Verbal Reasoning
- Fill In The Blanks
- Contextual usage
- Different usage of the same word
Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- Critical Reasoning
- Coding & Decoding
- Statement Conclusions
- Column graphs
- Graphs representing Area
- Family tree
- Strong Arguments and Weak Arguments
- Multi-dimensional arrangements
- Course of Action
- Visual reasoning
- Numeric grid
- Pie Chart
- Blood Relations
How to Prepare MAT 2020 Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Make small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself. Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
MAT Exam Previous Question Papers
MAT Application Form: You can Check the previous Question Papers for MAT 2020 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in MAT 2019 exam.
Click Here: MAT Exam Previous Papers for 2019
MAT Admit Card
Candidates will be able to get MAT to admit card in the month of January 2020. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: MAT Exam Admit Card
MAT Application Form: The Result will be available as MAT in online & Offline mode declared tentatively on After the exam available on the official website. Candidates can check their MAT Entrance Test 2020 result by entering roll number. The merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
Click Here: MAT Exam Results
MAT Rank Card
All India Management Association receives the Results of candidates that will be placed in the merit list as per rank secured in the examination. A separate merit list will be prepared for Students who qualify in the Entrance Test.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Rank Card
MAT Admission Procedure
MAT Application Form: Candidates can apply individually in the participating institutions. Each MI has its own selection process. The selection process includes of Group Discussion, Personal Interview and/or Written Ability Test (WAT) rounds. The final admission will be based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam and in further rounds.
Also, read the following for more Information
- WBJEE Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Fee
- JEXPO Application Form, Exam Pattern, Fee, Date, Syllabus, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of MAT Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.
Provide good and quality information