Check out the details of the Topic UPSEE 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Fee. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Test for Under Graduate and Post Graduate Admissions (यूपीएसईई) like UPSEE 2020 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, UPSEE Syllabus, UPSEE 2020 Application Form, and Fee. UP State Entrance Exam is organized by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), UP. It is a state-level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission to technical institutions of the state.
Also, Read the following Links for more information
- PTU Exam Application Form, Syllabus, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Fee, Date
- JKCET Application Form, Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Syllabus
- OJEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
About Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) Under the University Act, ‘Technical Education’ includes programmes of education, research and training in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Town Planning, Pharmacy, Applied Arts & Crafts and such other programmes and areas that the Central Government may in consultation with All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) by notification in Gazette declare. UPSEE provides entry to the first year Courses of B.Tech, B.Arch., B.Pharm., BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, MBA, MCA, MAM and second year of B.Pharma., B. Tech. and MCA programs.
UPSEE 2020 Exam Dates
|Online application form starts||4th week of Jan 2020|
|Last date to fill the application||Last week of Mar 2020|
|Last date to submit the fee||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Application correction window||Last week of Mar to 1st week of Apr 2020|
|Admit card issue||4th week of Apr 2020|
|Exam date||Last week of Apr to 1st week of May 2020|
|Release of answer key||1st week of May 2020|
|Last date to submit objection on answer key||Till the 1st week of May 2020|
|Declaration of result||Last week of May 2020|
|Counselling starts||Last week of Jun 2020|
Previous Exam Dates
|Online Application Starts from||January 23, 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||March 15, 2019|
|Last Date for Payment||March 15, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||April 15 – 21, 2019|
|Date of Exam UPSEE 2019||April 21, 2019|
|Announcement of Results||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling Starts from||June to July 2019|
upsee full form is Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam
UPSEE 2020 Application Form
The UPSEE Online Application Available on the Official Website of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam. The application form for all courses is issued from January 2020. The following we provide the Online Application form for Uttar Pradesh 2020 Common Entrance Test.
How To Apply:
- The Uttar Pradesh Entrance Test 2020 Application Form available for the Candidates to apply in online mode only. The application form will be available online from January 2020.
- No application will be provided through offline mode. Candidates have to fill only one UPSEE 2020 application form for all the three entrance exams.
- Submit all required documents in the Application Form. After submitting all details in the form of entrance test students required to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- There is no need to send the confirmation page to the AKTU/UPTU/UPSEE 2020 office. The application number is printed on this confirmation page.
- After the Applying process completion Print the Application as a Hardcopy.
The application fee is Rs.1000 for General and OBC category students. Application fee Rs.500 for SC & ST category students. The application fee can be paid only through online net banking, credit card and debit card. The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for UPSEE Entrance Test which includes the Age limit for Admission in Uttar Pradesh Technical entrance exam 2020, UPSEE Admission Qualification as follows. The eligibility criteria are different for every course. Check the complete eligibility criteria for the Uttarakhand State entrance exam.
|Courses||Qualifying Examination||Qualifying Marks|
|B.Tech||Intermediate examination of UP Board or 12th or its equivalent with Physics & Mathematics||45% marks for General and 40% marks for SC/ST category candidates|
|B.Tech (Bio-Tech)||12th/Intermediate examination with Physics & Mathematics/Biology|
|B.Pharm||12th/Intermediate examination with Physics & Chemistry|
|B.Arch||12th/Intermediate examination with Mathematics & Physics||Passed intermediate examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.|
|B.Tech (Agri.)||12th/Intermediate examination in Agriculture Discipline||Minimum marks in 12th examination should be 45% marks for general and 40% marks for SC/ST category candidates|
|12th/Intermediate examination in any stream||Passed/appearing 10+2 exam by securing 45% marks for General and 40% marks for SC/ST category|
|MBA/MCA||Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration from a recognized institution.||The qualifying examination should be passed with minimum 50% marks for General and 45% for SC/ST category|
List of UPSEE Groups:
- Civil Engg.
- Mining Engg.
- Computer Sc. & Engg.
- Computer Science
- Engg. & Information Technology
- Information Technology
- Master of Computer Application
- Computer Engg.
- Information Science
- Electrical Engg.
- Electrical & Electronics engg.
- Instrumentation & Control Engg.
- Instrumentation Engg.
- Electronics Engg, Communication Engg,Instrumentation Engg.
- Telecommunication Engg.
- Electronics, Instrumentation & Controll Engg.
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engg.
- Mechanical Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
- Metallurgical Engg.
- Mechanical & Industrial Engg.
- Production Engg.
- Industrial & Production Engg.
- Production & Industrial Engg.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Chemical Engg.
- Bio-Chemical Engg.
- Chemical & Alcohol Technology
- Chemical & Bio Engg,
- Textile Chemistry
- Textile Technology
- Man-made Fibre Technology
- Textile Engg.
- Carpet Technology
- Bachelor of Fashion & Apparel Design (BFAD)
- MBA (Rural Development)
- Agricultural Engg.
- Food Technology & Engg.
- Sugar Technology
- Oil Technology
- Paint Technology
- Leather Technology
- Plastic Technology
- Ceramic Technology
- Agriculture Engineering
UPSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The Uttar Pradesh Common entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. There would be no negative marking so no marks will deduct for each wrong answer. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by students for the Uttarakhand Entrance Test 2020 Test is given as follows,
|Paper-1: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics||150 ques||600 Marks|
|Paper-2: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology||150 ques||600 Marks|
|Paper-3: AG-I, AG-II, AG-III||150 ques||600 Marks|
|Paper-4: Aptitude Test for Architecture|
Part-A: Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity
Part-B: Drawing Aptitude
|100 ques||500 Marks|
|Paper-5: Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA)||75 ques||300 Marks|
|Paper-6: Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75 ques||300 Marks|
|Paper-7: Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (LE)||75 ques||300 Marks|
|Paper-8: Aptitude Test for B.Sc Graduates in Engineering (LE)||75 ques||300 Marks|
|Paper-9: Aptitude Test for MBA||100 ques||400 Marks|
|Paper-10: Aptitude Test for MCA||100 ques||400 Marks|
|Paper-11: Aptitude Test for 2nd year MCA (LE)||100 ques||400 Marks|
Syllabus for UPSEE 2020
The Uttar Pradesh Entrance Test syllabus will be based on the Entrance Test of Selected course by the Student. The Following are the Course list for Syllabus to Revise in the Uttar Pradesh Entrance Test as with the list of available topics in the written test.
Click Here: UPSEE Syllabus for 2020 Entrance Test
How to Prepare
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Understand & know the complete exam pattern & syllabus. Concentrate on the basic concept & try to cover the complete syllabus.
- Make a note of all the important topics & points and Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
Model/Previous Years Questions for Entrance Test 2019
You can Check the previous Question Papers for Uttar Pradesh Entrance Test 2019 Exam. We provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in Entrance Test 2019 exam.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Previous Question Papers
UPSEE Admit Card
Candidates will be able to get the Entrance Test to admit card 2020 through online mode from the website. Applicants can download UPSEE 2020 admit card from the official website. Candidates with invalid admit card will not be allowed to enter the test center. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Admit Card
The Result will be available from the Uttar Pradesh Entrance Test in online mode declared tentatively on After the written exam available on the official website. The merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website. Candidates can check their Entrance Test 2020 result by entering roll number. The expected date of the declaration of the UPSEE 2020 result will be the last week of May 2020. The answer key will also declare along with the result.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Results
The cut-off percentage of marks for the merit of qualified candidates is 25% for General and 20% for candidates belonging from SC/ST category. Candidates who will qualify the cut-off criteria will be invited for the counseling round.
Click Here: Cutoff/Merit List of UPSEE
UPSEE 2020 Counseling
Uttar Pradesh entrance exam Admission of Counselling 2020 will be conducted for the rank holders who have qualified the Common entrance Exam. The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the Common Entrance Test 2020. The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form as per the streams of Students and Rank Qualified on the entrance Exam. The qualified candidates will be intimated regarding counseling through newspapers and websites.
- CENTAC Application Form, Admission Procedure, Date, Eligibility, Fee
- IPU CET Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee
- IIST Admission Application Form, Fee, Admission Procedure, Date, Eligibility
- NMIMS NPAT Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of UPSEE 2020 (यूपीएसईई 2020) Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Fee. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box.