Check out the details of the Topic CETPPMC 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. CETPPMC is the entrance exam for admissions in MBBS and BDS courses. This Entrance Exam is conducted every year by the Pondicherry Religious Minority Medical and Dental Colleges Welfare Association. Candidates whose goal is to become a Doctor and get well settled in Medical Field can apply for the admission before the last date (CETPPMC 2020 आवेदन पत्र) i.e., May 2020. CETPPMC application process is in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can download the application from the official website. Go through the article, for more information about CETPPMC Entrance Exam.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- AIPGMEE Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- AIPVT Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
CETPPMC full form is Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical and Dental College
Content in this Article
CETPPMC 2020 Exam Dates
|Name of the Event||Important Dates|
|Ending date for submission of CETPPMC application form||May 2020|
|CETPPMC/CETPPDC Exam date||May 2020|
|Releasing Date of Rank List||Jun 2020|
|Date of Counselling||Jun 2020|
|Classes begin from||Jul 2020|
CETPPMC 2019 Exam Dates
|Release of Application Forms||April 2019|
|Deadline for the Application Form||May 21, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||1 week before the exam|
|Date of Entrance Exam||May 27, 2019|
|Declaration of Rank List||June 2, 2019|
|Counselling Starts from||June 25, 2019|
|Commencement of Classes from||July 3, 2019|
The Eligibility Criteria for BHU GNM which includes the Age limit, Number of Attempts, Educational Qualifications, Qualifying Marks.
- Age Limit: The age limit should be between 17-25 years.
- No. of Attempts: No. of times a candidate can appear for CETPPMC are General – 1, OBC – 2, SC/ ST – 2.
- Educational Qualifications: Applicants should have completed 10+2 from any recognized Board.
Qualifying Marks :
- Candidates should score minimum percentage in their education, the qualifying marks varies for each category
General Category/OBC – 50% , SC/ST – 40%
CETPPMC 2020 Application Form
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Download the application form for MBBS/BDS.
- Take a printout of the application form and fill all the details required in the form.
- Paste Recent Passport Size Photograph on the application form.
- Application fee to be paid only through Demand Draft(DD).
- Send the application form along the DD to the below-mentioned address :
Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College Hospital & Research Centre
Pondy.-Villupuram Main Road, Ariyur,
Get Latest Exam Updates & Notifications via / /
CETPPMC 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
|Through Demand Draft or by Post||Rs 1050 /-|
|In-Person||Rs 1000 /-|
CETPPMC 2020 Exam Pattern
- The mode of Exam is through online mode.
- The question paper is the objective type which contains (Paper I & Paper-II)
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- The question paper will be in English.
- 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer and there is no negative marking
CETPPMC 2020 Syllabus
The Syllabus will be based on the subjects in 10+2 and topics for the Syllabus will be from
CETPPMC 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
CETPPMC 2020 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
CETPPMC 2020 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the CETPPMC Exam is completed. CETPPMC cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for the admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
CETPPMC 2020 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of CETPPMC 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.