NIFT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Check out the details of the Topic NIFT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of National Institute of Fashion Technology Admission 2019 (एनआई एफटी) like Entrance Test 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, NIFT Syllabus, NIFT 2019 Application Form, and Fee. National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is a group of fashion colleges in India. NIFT was established in 1986 under the aegis of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. The institution offers bachelor’s and master’s courses in design and fashion technology.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- UPESEAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- IISER Admission Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- SAAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
About National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
National Institute of Fashion Technology is an institution of design, management, and technology for the international fashion business. National Institute of Fashion Technology currently has 16 campuses: its main campus in New Delhi, and Other campuses at Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Jodhpur, Kangra, Kannur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Patna, Raebareli, Shillong, and Srinagar.
NIFT 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Application Form Starts from||October 20, 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||December 28, 2018|
|Last Date for Application Corrections||December 29, 2018|
|Last date for registration with Rs 5000/- late fee||January 03, 2019|
|Admit Card Available from||January 10, 2019|
|Exam Date||January 20, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||March 2019|
|Release of Call Letter (PG Course)||4th week of March 2019|
|Situation Test/Group Discussion/Interview||April – May 2019|
|Final Result Declaration||May/June 2019|
NIFT Full Form Is National Institute of Fashion Technology
Previous NIFT Exam Dates 2018
|Online Application begins from||20th October 2017|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||29th December 2017|
|Last Date of Online Registration with late fee of INR 5000||2nd January 2018|
|NIFT 2018 Admit card available from||9th January 2018 (1:00 PM)|
|NIT 2018 Exam Date||21st January 2018|
|Situation Test/Group Discussion/Personal Interview Round||April-May 2018|
|NIFT 2018 Result||May/June 2018|
|NIFT 2018 Counseling Date||June 2018|
NIFT 2019 Application Form
The Exam Online Application Available on the Official Website of National Institute of Fashion Technology. Application form for all courses is issued from October 2018. The following we provide the Online Application form for NIFT 2019 Entrance Test.
How To Apply:
- The entrance Exam 2019 Application Form available for the Candidates to apply in online mode only.
- Application forms can be filled through online mode only. No printed application form will be entertained for NIFT 2018.
- Submit all required documents in the Application Form. After submitting all details in the form of entrance test students required to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
Application Fee For NIFT 2019 Test
The Application Fee for the Entrance test is will be based on the course selected by the student. The Application Fee is Rs. 1500, Candidates can submit the fee Payment of the Application fee can be pay through offline mode and online mode. The Payment of Application Fee is refundable.
- Application Fee: For the category of GEN/OBC (Non-Creamy layer) is Rs. 1500 and for the category of SC/ST/PHP is Rs. 750.
NIFT Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for NIFT 2019 which includes the Age limit for National Institute of Fashion Technology TEST 2019, National Institute of Fashion Technology Qualification as follows.
NIFT Age limit: The Maximum age limit for UG courses is 23 years as on 1st October 2018. The age limit of SC/ST/PHP candidates shall be relaxed by 5 years. There is no age limit for pg Courses.
NIFT Qualification: The Minimum Qualification for the Students must pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board. With a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
NIFT 2018 Exam Pattern
The entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by a student in the tabular form for the entrance Test 2019 is given as follows,
NIFT Entrance Exam 2019 Syllabus
The NIFT 2019 syllabus will be based on the syllabus of the Selected course by the Student. The syllabus has the main subjects of Course list as Follows,
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Case Study
- Problem-solving approach
- Leadership qualities
- Effective communication
- Quantitative Ability
- Communication Ability and English Comprehension
- Analytical and Logical Ability
- Discernment ability
- Power of observation
- Creativity in the development of a thought
- Design ability of the applicant
This test is conducted to test the applicant’s ability to handle material and the ability to invent based on a specific situation using a given set of resources. which Based on the performance of the B.Des applicant in CAT and GAT, he or she is called for a Situation test. Applicants would be judged in the following areas:
- Space Visualization
- Construction skill
- Innovative and creative use of the given material
- Composition of elements
- Color scheme
- Finesse of the model and overall
How to Prepare NIFT 2019 Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
NIFT Exam Previous Question Papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for Entrance Test 2019 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in NIFT 2019 exam.
Click Here: NIFT Exam Previous Papers for 2019
Candidates will be able to get the test to admit card 2019 through online mode from the website. The admit card will be released on January 2019 from the examination. candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: NIFT Exam Admit Card
The Entrance Test 2019 Result will be available in online mode declared tentatively on After the written exam available on the official website. The merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
Click Here: NIFT Exam Results
The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the Entrance Test 2019 Entrance Test. The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form and At the time of admission, candidates have to carry original as well as photocopies of all the prescribed documents for verification purposes.
Also, read the Following for More Information
- AEEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- BITSAT Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of NIFT 2019 (एनआई एफटी 2019) Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.