Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Check out the details of the Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Kerala Polytechnic admission procedure is conducted by the Department of Technical Education, Kerala every year. Students who are willing to get the entrance in Diploma courses have to know the complete details about Kerala Polytechnic (केरेला पॉलिटेक्निक ) 2020. Candidates have to qualify for this entrance test for admission to Universities. Here in this article, we are providing the information about Kerala Polytechnic 2020 that is the Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility criteria.
Also, read the following links for More Information.
- IISC Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Fee, Date
- BVP CET Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- Delhi University Admission Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee
Content in this Article
Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Exam Dates
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Online submission of application begins||2nd week of May 2020|
|Online submission of application ends||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Last date to register for application at polytechnic colleges||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Publication of provisional rank list and trial allotment||Last week of Jun 2020|
|The closing of appeal and submitting the revised options||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Publication of final rank list and first allotment list||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Publication of 2nd allotment list||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Publication of 3rd allotment list||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Publication of 4th allotment list||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Admission closes on||Last week of Jul 2020|
Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Form Starts from||3rd week of May 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application form||Last week of May 2019|
|Rank List and Trial Allotment||1st week of June 2019|
|Closing of appeal and submitting revised options||2nd week of June 2019|
|Final Rank List and First Allotment List||3rd week of June 2019|
|Second Allotment List||4th week of June 2019|
|Third Allotment List||1st week of July 2019|
|Fourth Allotment List||2nd week of July 2019|
|Close of Admissions||Last week of July 2019|
About Kerala Polytechnic
Department of Technical Education, Kerala organizes the Kerala Polytechnic admission 2020 for providing admission to the various polytechnic course offered by various colleges and institutions. The authority shall provide admission on the basis of the merit list of the qualifying exam. It will not organize any entrance exam for admission.
Kerala Polytechnic entrance exam is a state-level examination scheduled by DTE, Kerala. A candidate who scores well in qualifying exam 10th/12th will get admission. Authority will not conduct any separate examination for entrance exams to Polytechnic courses.
Kerala Polytechnic Application Form
- The Candidates have to fill the application form through online mode. The application form will be released from the third week of May 2018.
- The application form should be duly signed by the aspirant and parent/ guardian.
- Send the filled application form along with required documents at any Government/Aided Polytechnic Colleges in the Kerala state.
- After submitting the application, take a printout of the filled application form.
Click Here: Kerela Polytechnic Online Application form
- The application fee is Rs. 100 per district. For SC/ ST candidates fee will be Rs.50.
- If students submit the application for more than one district, then they have to pay Rs. 100 for each district and Rs. 50 each for SC/ST Candidates.
Kerela Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Students must be an Indian citizen
- Qualification: Students should have passed SSLC/THSLC or equivalent examination from the Kerala state or any other recognized board The Eligible Students must qualify the qualifying examination in the subjects like Mathematics, Science, and English.
Kerala Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2020
- The examination will have two papers. One for Physics and Chemistry together and others for Mathematics. Each examination paper will have 120 questions.
- For each correct answer, four marks will be awarded and for each wrong answer, one mark will be deducted from their total score. If a candidate doesn’t select any response for a question asked zero marks.
- The exam will be conducted in the pen and paper-based mode. Questions will be related to the KEAM 2017 syllabus which usually consists of topics taught to students in their Class XI and Class XII.
Syllabus for Kerala Polytechnic 2020
The KEAM 2020 syllabus will comprise of Higher Secondary or equivalent examinations. The syllabus of KEAM consists of the following subjects: Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry. The complete syllabus of Kerala Polytechnic 2020 is mentioned below.
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effects of Current and Magnetism
- Communication Systems
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Laws of Motion
- Rotational Motion
- Physics and Measurement
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- d- and f- Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- The States of Matter
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- P-Block Elements
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Principles related to Practical Chemistry
- Differential Equations
- Sequences and Series
- Coordinate Geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem and its Simple Applications
- Limit, Continuity, and Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
How to Prepare for Kerala Polytechnic exam
- Planning and Hard work are very important for every exam. Manage your time as per the subjects mentioned in the syllabus.
- Motivate yourself until you reach the goal.
- Choose the right study material available in the market or on the internet. Practice from previous year question papers it will help you to understand the exam pattern, important topics and type of questions asked.
- Prepare notes and gather the information that you feel important or tough.
Kerala Polytechnic Previous year Question papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for Kerela Polytechnic 2019 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in Kerela Polytechnic 2019 exam.
Kerela Polytechnic Answer Key
The answer key will be published by authority in the official portal. Candidate can check the Kerala Polytechnic answer key through online mode. The answer key will be released after the examination on the 2nd week of May. The answer key will help the candidate to get a rough idea about their performance in the examination. Candidate can also estimate their score to check he/she eligible for admission or not. According to the rough idea, a candidate can prepare for counseling and select the favorite college candidate wants.
Click Here: Kerela Polytechnic Answer Key
Kerela Polytechnic Admit Card
The admit card/hall cards will be released in 1st week of April. Candidate must bring Admit card/ hall card with them in the examination. If the candidate miss-place or didn’t bring hall ticket in board candidate will be not permitted to enter the examination hall. It is the Candidate’s responsibility to keep hall tickets safe until the completion of exams.
Hall ticket contains candidate-related information such as candidate Roll No., Name, Address, Centre and ID proof. Keep one print copy of the admit card/hall ticket with them if in case it misses the place you can use further.
Click Here: Kerela Polytechnic Admit Card
Kerela Polytechnic 2018 Result
The result of Kerala Polytechnic will be published by authority in the official portal online. Candidate can check results in the month of the 2nd week of June. To check result candidate, have to enter their roll no and check their result if you type the wrong number in the portal it will show an error.
Admit cards/ hall tickets can be download by the candidate from the official portal. Candidate can take a printout, screenshot or can save in phone/laptop for further admission procedure.
Click Here: Kerela Polytechnic Result
Kerela Polytechnic Cut off & Merit List
The different college has different cut off marks according to category and courses. A candidate who scores good marks in Examination will be given admission Kerala Polytechnic. From cut off marks candidates will get a rough idea about how much more needed for qualifying.
Cut off marks are based on various factors like Number of Students Appeared for Exam, Exam Difficulty and Availability of Seats. The candidate will get help to select the favorite college they want to choose.
Kerela Polytechnic 2020 Counseling
The admission to Kerala state Polytechnic institutions will be provided on the base of merit prepared by the authority. The Kerala Polytechnic 2020 counseling will be based on merit drawn as per the student’s marks in the 10th. The selection will be done district-wise.
Required Documents :
- Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card & Score Card
- Character certificate
- 10th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Also, read the following for more Information
- LPU NEST Application Form Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- Punjab JET Application Form, Syllabus, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Fee, Date
- SRMJEEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- SAAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope this article definitely gives the entire information about Kerela Polytechnic 2020 (केरेला पॉलिटेक्निक 2020) Application form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility and also additional information about the VEE exam 2018. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.