Check out the details of the NMIMS NPAT Question Paper 2019 & Previous Question Papers PDF Download. Here we have Provided the Information on the NMIMS Programs After Twelfth (एनएमआईएमएस एनपीएटी) 2019 Question papers with Solutions. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Authority will be releasing the NMIMS NPAT Official Question papers After the NMIMS NPAT Entrance 2019 Exam. In our Previous Article, we provide the Details like NMIMS NPAT 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, NMIMS NPAT Entrance Test Syllabus, NMIMS NPAT 2019 Application Form, and Fee, NMIMS NPAT 2019 Admit Card Download.
The NMIMS NPAT Test Applied Candidates can Check or Download the Model Question Papers and Previous Question Papers from this Article.
Also, Read the following links for more information on the Details of Entrance Exam and Admit Card
- The NMIMS NPAT Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- NMIMS NPAT Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
Content in this Article
NMIMS NPAT Question Papers 2019 Download
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Authority may release the Official Entrance Test Question Papers After the NMIMS NPAT Entrance Test 2019 Exam. The NMIMS NPAT Test will be organized in the Month of May 2019. The authority will provide the NMIMS NPAT 2019 result on After the Exam. Candidates will participate in the NMIMS NPAT 2019 counseling according to their rank in the merit list.
- NMIMS NPAT 2019 Question Paper – link will be Update Soon
About NMIMS NPAT
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies NPAT (NMIMS Programs After Twelfth) is conducted for admission to undergraduate and integrated degree programs offered by the constituent colleges of SVKM’s. Through this entrance test, admission into Mumbai, Shirpur and Bengaluru campus of NMIMS is provided. The courses covered under NPAT 2019 are B.Tech., B.Sc. Economics, B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc. Finance, BBA, B.Des. Two Integrated Degree Programs are also there-MBA Tech.
NPAT FULL FORM IS NMIMS Programs After Twelfth
NMIMS NPAT Previous Question papers Free Download PDF
Here we have provided the complete list of NMIMS NPAT Question papers with the solutions and the NMIMS NPAT last year Question Papers. You can Download the NMIMS NPAT Entrance Test Official Question paper with the Subject Wise Papers in pdf Format. The NMIMS NPAT Entrance Test Previous Question Papers can be download in pdf format for the Applied Students as the can prepare for the NMIMS NPAT 2019 Exam. The Following are the Sample Question papers of the NMIMS NPAT 2019 Entrance Test. The Applied Candidates Can follow the question papers for Exam Preparation.
NMIMS Previous Year Question Papers
Previous year’s NMIMS NPAT Question papers with their solutions are given below. NMIMS NPAT 2019 Applicants can solve the past year papers for best Test preparations. The Candidates can Download the NMIMS NPAT Question papers through the following Links. The following are the Subject papers of the NMIMS NPAT Entrance Test.
|NMIMS NPAT Previous Papers pdf Download||Download Links|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|NMIMS NPAT 2017 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|NMIMS NPAT 2016 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|NMIMS NPAT 2015 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|NMIMS NPAT 2014 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
How to Prepare NMIMS NPAT 2019 Exam
The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- During the preparation process, the candidates should also check out the syllabus and exam pattern of the Examination.
- When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
NMIMS NPAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The NMIMS NPAT Exam Pattern is Objective type questions that will be asked in the entrance test. The test will cover three subjects namely Proficiency in English language, Quantitative & Numerical Ability, Reasoning, and General Intelligence. A total of 150 questions will be asked. There will be 3 parts in the question paper. Each part has 50 questions.
|Paper I||1||Quantitative & Numerical ability||40 Ques||45 Min|
|2||Reasoning & General Intelligence||40 Ques||45 Min|
|3||Proficiency in English Language||40 Ques||30 Min|
|Paper II||4||Spatial Ability and Visualization Skills||20 Ques||30 Min|
|5||Observation & Problem Solving||20 Ques||30 Min|
|6||General Awareness & Design Sensibility||20 Ques||30 Min|
NMIMS NPAT Syllabus
- Dictionary meaning of different words
- Syntax & correct grammar and Language usage & their rules
- Cloze test (fill in the blanks)
- Reading Comprehension
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Para- Jumble
- Spot the error/Sentence completion
Quantitative & Numerical ability:
- Pie Chart
- Number System
- Percentages, Profit, loss and discount, Ratio & SI/ CI
- Time, speed and distance/ Time and Work
- 2D and 3D Geometry and Statistics
- Line Graph, Bar Graph
- Probability & Set theory
Reasoning & General Intelligence:
- Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Graph, Pie Chart, Table Chart)
- Coding and Decoding
- Strong arguments & Weak arguments
- Family tree(Blood Relation)
- Multi-dimensional arrangements
- Analytical reasoning
- Series & sequences
- Visual reasoning
Note: The medium of question paper will be English. 1/4th of the marks allotted to that question will be deducted in case of marking the wrong answer.
Read the following Links for more information on the topics of Entrance Test
- AP ECET Question Papers 2019 Download & Previous Question Papers PDF
- AP PGECET Question Papers 2019 Download & Previous Question Papers PDF
- AP EAMCET Question Papers 2019 Download & Previous Question Papers with Key
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of NMIMS NPAT Question Papers 2019 & Previous Question Papers PDF Download (एनएमआईएमएस एनपीएटी Question papers 2019). For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.