Check out the details of CG PET 2023 Application Form, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. The Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) also referred to as CG Vyapam is the respective authority that conducts the Chattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test every year. Students who are willing for the Entrance Test to get Admission to University colleges (CG PET 2022 आवेदन फॉर्म) have to know the complete details about CG PET 2022. Candidates have to qualify for this entrance test for admission to universities. Here in this article, we are providing information about CG PET 2022 which is the Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility criteria.
Read the following for more information on the Entrance Test.
- Delhi University Admission Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee
- Odisha DET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Counseling, Date, Result
- MP PPT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
About Chattisgarh Pre Engineering Test
Chattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test ( छत्तीसगढ़ प्री-इंजीनियरिंग टेस्ट) is a state-level entrance exam. The pre-Engineering entrance test is a gateway for the students who wish to get admission to engineering and its branches. CG PET is conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB). This board is also known as the CG Vyapam. All courses which are mentioned above are offered by various governments & private colleges and institutions in Chattisgarh state.
CG PET 2023 Exam Dates
|Event Names||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Release of Online application form||4th week of Mar 2022|
|Last of filling the application and making application fee payment||3rd week of Apr 2022|
|Release of Admit card||1st week of May 2022|
|CG PET 2020 Exam||2nd week of May 2022|
|Release of Answer key||4th week of May 2022|
|Declaration of Results||1st week of Jun 2022|
|Starting of Counselling process||2nd week of Jun 2022|
CG PET FULL FORM IS Chattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test
CG PET Application Form 2022
- Applicants can apply online for the application form. The Applicants have to enter their valid Aadhar no./PAN card no./A/C no./Driving License No. in the application form.
- Applicants have to upload the photograph, thumb impression, and signature in JPEG format. The size of the file should be 50kb maximum and 40kb minimum.
- Once the applicant submits the filled-in application form, no changes will be permitted in the application form.
- After the successful completion of an application form, applicants can get their registration ID number for the exam.
CG PET Application Fee:
- The application fee is Rs. 200 for the General category, Rs. 150 for OBC, and SC/ST/PH fees are Rs. 100.
- Applicants can pay the application fee through bank Challan submitted to any branch of SBI or through online net banking in ICICI or SBI bank.
Eligibility Criteria for CG PET
The Eligibility Criteria for Pre-Engineering Entrance Test includes the Age limit for Admission to Engineering University 2022, Chattisghar University Admission Qualification as follows. The Following Group or Category of Courses list is the Eligibility for Admission in CG PET.
Nationality: Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- For Engineering Programme: The Applicant must pass 12th class from Chhattisgarh board or equivalent board With the Subject to qualifying in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and one of the technical vocational subjects. The minimum qualifying marks are 45% for General and 40% for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates.
- For Agriculture Engineering: The minimum age is 16 years as of 31st December of the admission year. The Applicant must pass in 10+2 with the CH board or equivalent board. The required subjects are physics, chemistry, mathematics, and English and the candidate has to secure 50% marks in PCM & English and 40% for SC/ST/OBC.
- For Dairy Technology: The applicant must complete the 17 years of age as of 31st December 2021. The Applicant must qualify for the 12th or equivalent from the Chhattisgarh board or equivalent board which includes the subjects in the qualifying exam are Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English. They must obtain 50% marks together in PCM and English for the General category and 40% for reserved categories.
CG PET Exam Pattern
The pre-Engineering entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. There would be negative marking so One mark will deduct for each wrong answer and also for Multiple Marking in the Answer Sheet. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by students for the Chattisgarh University entrance Test 2022 Test is given as follows,
|Physics||50 Ques||50 Marks|
|Chemistry||50 Ques||50 Marks|
|Mathematics||50 Ques||50 Marks|
|Total||150 Ques||150 Marks|
Syllabus for CG PET
The CG PET exam shall contain questions from Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics subjects. The syllabus will be at the 12th class level. The detailed CG PET Syllabus 2023 is mentioned here:
- Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, coordinate geometry of three dimensions, Integral calculus, Coordinate Geometry of Two Dimensions, Differential calculus, Vector Algebra, Statistics, Differential equations, Numerical Methods, and Information technology.
- Physics: Measurement, Kinematics, Rotational motion & moment of inertia, Work energy & power, Gravitation, Properties of solids & fluids, Oscillation, Waves, Force & laws of motion, Light, Magnetism, Electrostatics, Current electricity, Heat & Thermodynamics, Effect of electric current, Electron, photon & radioactivity, Electromagnetic induction & alternating current and Semiconductor.
- Chemistry: Atomic structure, Solutions, Solid States, Chemical bond, Nuclear Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Thermochemistry & thermodynamics, Ionic Equilibrium, Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, and Surface Chemistry.
How to Prepare for CG PET 2022
- Planning and hard work are very important for every exam. Manage your time as per the subjects mentioned in the syllabus.
- Choose the right study material available in the market or on the internet.
- Practice from previous year’s question papers will help you to understand the exam pattern, important topics, and type of questions asked.
- Prepare notes and gather the information that you feel is important or tough. To prepare well for the examination, you have to take care of your health.
- Take a nutritious diet and do exercise and yoga to stay fit. Motivate yourself until you reach the goal.
CG PET Previous year Question papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for CG PET 20222 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in CG PET 2022 exam.
Click here: CG PET Previous Year Question Papers
CG PET 2022 Answer Key
Applicants can check the answer key after a few days of the examination. The Chhattisgarh exam committee will publish the model answer key on the website. The answer key may be published in the second week of June 2022. The applicant can claim the answer in case any answer in the answer key is incorrect.
Click Here: CG PET Answer Key
CG PET 2022 Admit Card
Applicants who applied for the CG PET exam can get their admission card from the website. The admit card will be available from the third week of May 2022. Applicants have to enter their registration ID to access the admit card. Applicants have to bring one photo ID proof in which the photo of the applicant is attached. Without ID, no applicant will allow entering the examination center. Applicants have to preserve the admit card till the process of counseling gets over.
Click Here: CG PET Admit Card
CG PET Result
The Result of the entrance exam will announce most likely in June 2022. Candidates who appear in the entrance exam, can check the CG PET 2022 result online through the official site of Vyapam. To check/download the results, candidates have to enter their roll number and submit it. Keep the printouts of the result till the admission procedure.
Click Here: CG PET Result
CG PET Cut off & Merit List
Different college courses have different cut-off marks. The cut-off mark is a change according to the basis of various factors such as the number of students appearing for the exam, the difficulty level of the exam, etc. Once it is changed by authority no other person can change it again.
Candidates can check the cut-off marks of CG PET exams on the online, official portal. Candidates who score above cut-off marks in the examination will get admission. The candidates can check the full cutoff of the previous year as a reference to know which ranks are needed for admission.
CG PET 2022 Counseling
The counseling may be held in June/July 2022. Applicants are informed to check the leading and local newspapers daily for the counseling schedule. No call letter will be sent to the applicant individually. The counseling will be held online and applicants can check the counseling schedule on the website. Before proceeding with the seat allotment procedure, applicants have to verify their documents. Applicants have to be present in person at the verification center.
- Physically Handicapped certificate
- Metric mark sheet
- Intermediate mark sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Freedom fighter certificate
- Category Certificate
Also, read the following for more Information
- IPU CET Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee
- ICAR AIEEA Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
Hope this article gives the entire information about CG PET 2023 (सीजी पीईटी 2022) Application Form, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, and also additional information about the VEE exam 2022. So, follow us for more relevant details.
Can I fill in the CG PET 2022 Application Form in offline mode?
No, Application Form have to be fill through online mode only. And, also, they have to pay the application fee through net banking/credit card as well.
Who conducts CG PET Counselling?
CG PET counselling will be conducted by the official website of DTE Raipur.
Who conducts the CG PET 2022 Exam?
Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board conducts this CG PET 2022 Exam.
Is CG PET 2022 Application Form Available?
CG PET 2022 Application Form Dates have not been announced Yet.