CG PET 2019 Application Form, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
Check out the details of CG PET 2019 Application Form, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. The Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) also referred as CG Vyapam is the respective authority which conducts Chattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test every year. Students who are willing for Entrance test to get the Admission in University colleges have to know the complete details about CG PET 2019. Candidates have to Qualify this entrance test for the admission in Universities. Here in this article, we are providing the information about CG PET 2019 that is the Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility criteria.
Read the Following for more information on the Entrance Test.
- Delhi University Admission 2019 Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee
- Odisha DET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Counseling, Date, Result
- MP PPT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
About Chattisgarh Pre Engineering Test
Content in this Article
Chattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test ( छत्तीसगढ़ प्री-इंजीनियरिंग टेस्ट) is a state level entrance exam. Pre Engineering entrance test is a gateway for the students who wish to get admission in engineering and its branches. CG PET is conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB). This board is also known as the CG Vyapam. All courses which are mentioned above are offered by various governments & private college and institution of Chattisgarh state.
CG PET 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Form Starts from||March 15, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application form & Fee||April 05, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||April 23, 2019|
|Exam Date||April 18, 2019|
|Declaration Result with final answer key||May 2019|
|Counselling Starts||2nd week of June 2019|
CG PET FULL FORM IS Chattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test
CG PET 2018 Exam Dates
|Online Application Available on||March 2018|
|Online application Last date||April 2018|
|Last date to download bank Challan for offline payment||April 2018|
|Last date for submission of the offline application fee||April 2018|
|Entrance Exam Starts on||April 2018|
|Declaration of Result||May 2018|
|Counselling Date Starts from||June 2018|
CG PET Application Form 2019
- Applicants can apply online for the application form. The Applicants have to enter their valid Aadhar no./PAN card no./A/C no./Driving License No. in the application form.
- Applicants have to upload the photograph, thumb impression, and signature in JPEG format. The size of the file should be 50kb maximum and 40kb minimum.
- Once applicant will submit the filled in application form, no changes will be permitted in the application form.
- After successful completion of an application form, applicants can get their registration ID number for the exam.
Click Here: CG PET Online Application form
CG PET Application Fee:
- The application fee is Rs. 200 for General category, Rs. 150 for OBC and for SC/ST/PH fee is Rs. 100.
- Applicants can pay the application fee through bank Challan submitted to any branch of SBI or through online net banking in ICICI or SBI bank.
Eligibility Criteria for CG PET
The Eligibility Criteria for Pre Engineering Entrance Test which includes the Age limit for Admission in Engineering University 2018, Chattisghar University Admission Qualification as follows. The Following Group or Category of Courses list is the Eligibility for the Admission in CG PET.
Nationality: Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- For Engineering Programme: The Applicant must be passed 12th class from Chhattisgarh board or equivalent board With the Subject to qualifying in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and one of the technical vocational subjects. The minimum qualifying marks are 45% for General and 40% for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates.
- For Agriculture Engineering: The minimum age is 16 years as on 31st December of the admission year. The Applicant must pass in 10+2 with CH board or equivalent board. The required subjects are physics, chemistry, mathematics, and English and the candidate has to secure 50% marks in PCM & English and 40% for SC/ST/OBC.
- For Dairy Technology: The applicant must complete the 17 years of age as on 31st December 2018. The Applicant must qualify the 12th or equivalent from Chhattisgarh board or equivalent board which includes the subjects in qualifying exam are Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English. They must obtain the 50% marks together in PCM and English for General category and 40% for reserved categories.
CG PET Exam Pattern
The pre Engineering entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. There would be negative marking so One mark will deduct for each wrong answer and also for Multiple Marking in the Answer Sheet. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by students for the Chattisgarh University entrance Test 2018 Test is given as follows,
|Physics||50 Ques||50 Marks|
|Chemistry||50 Ques||50 Marks|
|Mathematics||50 Ques||50 Marks|
|Total||150 Ques||150 Marks|
Syllabus for CG PET
The CG PET exam shall contain questions from Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics subjects. The syllabus will be of the 12th class level. The detailed CG PET Syllabus 2018 is mentioned here:
- Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, coordinate geometry of three dimensions, Integral calculus, Coordinate Geometry of Two Dimensions, Differential calculus, Vector Algebra, Statistics, Differential equations, Numerical methods and Information technology.
- Physics: Measurement, Kinematics, Rotational motion & moment of inertia, Work energy & power, Gravitation, Properties of solid & fluids, Oscillation, Waves, Force & laws of motion, Light, Magnetism, Electrostatics, Current electricity, Heat & Thermodynamics, Effect of electric current, Electron, photon & radio activity, Electromagnetic induction & alternating current and Semiconductor.
- Chemistry: Atomic structure, Solutions, Solid States, Chemical bond, Nuclear Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Thermo chemistry & thermodynamics, Ionic Equilibrium, Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, and Surface Chemistry.
How to Prepare for CG PET 2019
- Planning and hard work are very important for every exam. Manage your time as per the subjects mentioned in the syllabus.
- Choose the right study material available in the market or on the internet.
- Practice from previous years question papers it will help you to understand the exam pattern, important topics and type of questions asked.
- Prepare notes and gather the information that you feel important or tough. To prepare well for the examination, you have to take care of your health.
- Take the nutritious diet and do exercise and yoga to stay fit. Motivate yourself until you reach the goal.
CG PET Previous year Question papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for CG PET 2019 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in CG PET 2019 exam.
Click here: CG PET Previous Year Question Papers
CG PET 2019 Answer Key
Applicants can check the answer key after a few days of the examination. The Chattisgarh exam committee will publish the model answer key on the website. The answer key may be published in the second week of June 2019. The applicant can claim the answer in case any answer in the answer key is incorrect.
Click Here: CG PET Answer Key
CG PET 2019 Admit Card
Applicants those applied for CG PET exam, can get their admit card from the website. The admit card will be available from the third week of May 2019. Applicants have to enter their registration ID to access the admit card. Applicants have to bring one photo ID proof in which the photo of the applicant is attached. Without ID, no applicant will allow entering the examination center. Applicants have to preserve the admit card till the process of counseling gets over.
Click Here: CG PET Admit Card
CG PET Result
The Result of the entrance exam will announce most likely in the month of June 2018. Candidates, who appear in the entrance exam, can check the CG PET 2018 result via online through the official site of Vyapam. In order to check/download the results, candidates have to enter their roll number and submit it. Keep the printouts of the result till the admission procedure.
Click Here: CG PET Result
CG PET Cut off & Merit List
Different college’s courses have different cut-off marks. Cut-off mark is a change according to the basis of various factors such the number of students appearing for the exam, difficulty level of exam, etc. Once it is changed by the authority no other person can change it again.
Candidate can check cut-off marks of CG PET exams in online, official portal. Candidates score above cut-off marks in the examination will get admission. The candidates can check the full cutoff of the previous year as a reference to know which ranks are needed for admission.
CG PET 2019 Counseling
The counseling may be held in the month of June/July 2019. Applicants are informed to check the leading and local newspaper on a daily basis for the counseling schedule. No call letter will be sent to the applicant individually. The counseling will be held online and applicants can check the counseling schedule on the website. Before proceeding with the seat allotment procedure, applicants have to verify their documents. Applicants have to present in person at the verification center.
- Physically Handicapped certificate
- Metric mark sheet
- Intermediate mark sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Freedom fighter certificate
- Category Certificate
Also, Read the following for more Information
- IPU CET 2018 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee
- ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
Hope this article definitely gives the entire information about CG PET 2019 (सीजी पीईटी 2019) Application Form, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility and also additional information about the VEE exam 2018. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box.