Check out the details of the Topic AEEE 2022 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of the Amrita University Admission Entrance Test 2022 like AEEE 2022 Exam Pattern (AEEE 2022 आवेदन पत्र), Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, AEEE 2022 Application Form, and Fee. Amrita University will conduct AEEE 2022, a university-level entrance examination for admission to B.Tech courses.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- SAAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- UPESEAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- KIITEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
About Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a multi-campus, multi-disciplinary research university in India. Amrita University is spread across five campuses in three states of India Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Karnataka, with the University headquarters at Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. Amrita University is managed by the Mata Amritanandamayi Math. 2022 is an entrance examination for candidates to get admission to its three campuses.
AEEE 2022 Exam Dates
Dec 30, 2021
Last Date to Apply
AEEE Full Form is Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination
The AEEE (एईईई) Exam Online Application is Available on the Official Website of Amrita University. The application form for all courses is issued in Dec 2021. In the following, we provide the Online Application form for AEEE 2022 Entrance Test.
- AEEE Application Form
How To Apply:
- The AEEE 2022 Application Form is available for the Candidates to apply in both online and offline mode.
- The Printed OMR Application Forms for the Entrance test can be obtained from the list of Head Post Offices, Dhanlaxmi Banks, and Federal Banks.
- Submit all required documents in the Application Form. After submitting all details in the form of an entrance test students are required to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
AEEE 2022 Application Fee
The Application Fee for the Entrance Test will be based on the course selected by the student. The Application Fee is Rs. 1000, Candidates can submit the fee. Payment of the Application fee can be paid through offline mode and online mode. The Payment of Application Fee is refundable.
AEEE Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for AEEE 2022 includes the Age limit for AMRITA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION TEST 2022, AEEE Qualification as follows.
- AEEE Age Limit: Students must have the age limit as born on or after the 1st of July 1995.
- AEEE Qualification: The Minimum Qualification for the Students must pass the 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subject or equivalent examination from a recognized board. With a minimum of 50% marks of aggregate.
The Engineering entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. There would be negative marking so marks would be deducted for any incorrect answers. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by a student in the tabular form for the Entrance Test is given as follows,
Note: There will be negative marking for each wrong response given by the candidate. The Correct Answer carries 3 Marks for the Student in the test.
AEEE 2022 Syllabus
The AEEE 2022 syllabus will be based on the syllabus of the Selected course by the student. The syllabus has the main subjects of the Course list as Follows,
- Solids and fluids
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Ray and wave optics
- Modern physics
- Electrostatics, current electricity, and magnetostatics
- Electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic wave
- Oscillations and waves
- Units and dimensions
- Electrochemistry, kinetics, and surface chemistry
- Equilibrium and thermodynamics
- Solid-state and solutions
- Hydrocarbons, haloalkanes, and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, phenols, and ethers
- Polymers and biomolecules
- Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, and amines
- Environmental chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Basic concepts
- Atomic structure, chemical bonding, and molecular structure
- Coordination compounds
- Basic organic chemistry and techniques
- Circles and Family of Circles
- Two-Dimensional Geometry
- Conic Sections
- Vector Algebra
- Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Complex Numbers
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combination
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- The straight line and pair of straight lines
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Relations and Functions
- Differential Calculus
How to Prepare
- The best source is to refer to the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets, and revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel are important or tough.
- You have to improve faith in yourself.
Previous Question Papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for the Entrance Exam. We provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in the 2022 exam.
Click Here: AEEE Exam Previous Papers for 2022
Candidates will be able to get the admit card 2022 online mode from the website. The admit card will be released one or two weeks after the examination. candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc. Admit card is mandatory to bring at the time of examination.
Click Here: AEEE Exam Admit Card
The result will be available from Amrita University in online mode declared tentatively After the written exam is available on the official website. The merit list will be declared after the results are officially available on the institute’s website.
Click Here: AEEE Results Online
The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the Amrita Engineering 2022 Entrance Test. The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form. The Candidates have an option to appear for counseling on any one of the three campuses.
Also, check the following links for more information
- Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2018 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- IIT JAM 2018 Application Form Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of AEEE 2022 (एईईई 2022) Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any queries, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our website for more information on Other Concepts.