AEEE 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Check out the details of the Topic AEEE 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of Amrita University Admission Entrance Test 2019 like AEEE 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, AEEE Syllabus, AEEE 2019 Application Form, and Fee. Amrita University will conduct AEEE 2019, a university level entrance examination for admission to B.Tech courses.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- SAAT 2018 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- UPESEAT 2018 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- KIITEE 2018 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
About Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Content in this Article
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a multi-campus, multi-disciplinary research university in India. Amrita University is spread across five campuses in three states of India as Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Karnataka, with the University headquarters at Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. The Amrita University is managed by the Mata Amritanandamayi Math. 2019 AEEE is an entrance examination for candidates to get admission in its three campuses.
AEEE 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Application Form Starts from||October 10, 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||April 10, 2019|
|AEEE Slot Booking 2019||April 5 – 10, 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd week of April 2019|
|AEEE Online Exam Date (Computer Based Test)|
April 22 – 26, 2019
|AEEE Pen and Paper Test||April 27, 2019|
|AEEE Result 2019||First week of May 2019|
AEEE Full Form is Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination
Previous AEEE Exam Dates 2018
|1.||Application form Availability||1st week of October 2017|
|2.||OMR application form & information brochure Available on||1st December 2017|
|3.||Offline application form Last Date||31st March 2018|
|4.||Online application form Last Date||31st March 2018|
|5.||Slot booking to start from||1st week of April 2018|
|6.||Issuance of admit card||1st week of April 2018|
|7.||CBT mode Test on||19th April to 22nd April 2018|
|8.||Offline mode Test on||28th April 2018|
|9.||Test results||5th May 2018|
|10.||Counselling call letter available on||2nd week of May 2018|
|11.||Counseling Commencement||2nd week of June 2018|
AEEE 2019 Application Form
The AEEE (एईईई) Exam Online Application Available on the Official Website of Amrita University. Application form for all courses is issued from the November 2018. The following we provide the Online Application form for AEEE 2019 Entrance Test.
How To Apply:
- The AEEE 2019 Application Form available for the Candidates to apply in both online or offline mode.
- The Printed OMR Application Forms of Entrance test can be obtained from the list of Head Post Offices, Dhanlaxmi Banks, and Federal Banks.
- Submit all required documents in the Application Form. After submitting all details in the form of entrance test student required to upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
AEEE 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee for the Entrance test is will be based on the course selected by the student. The Application Fee is Rs. 1000, Candidates can submit the fee Payment of the Application fee can be pay through offline mode and online mode. The Payment of Application Fee is refundable.
AEEE Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for AEEE 2019 which includes the Age limit for AMRITA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION TEST 2019, AEEE Qualification as follows.
- AEEE Age Limit: The Students must have the age limit as born on or after the 1st July 1995.
- AEEE Qualification: The Minimum Qualification for the Students must pass the 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject or equivalent examination from a recognized board. With minimum 50% marks of aggregate.
AEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
The Engineering entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. There would be negative marking so marks would be deducted for any incorrect answers. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by student in the tabular form for the Entrance Test is given as follows,
Note: There will be negative marking for each wrong response given by the candidate. The Correct Answer carries 3 Marks for the Student in the test.
AEEE 2019 Syllabus:
The AEEE 2019 syllabus will be based on the syllabus of Selected course by the Student. The syllabus has the main subjects of Course list as Follows,
- Solids and fluids
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Ray and wave optics
- Modern physics
- Electrostatics, current electricity, and magnetostatics
- Electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic wave
- Oscillations and waves
- Units and dimensions
- Electrochemistry, kinetics and surface chemistry
- Equilibrium and thermodynamics
- Solid state and solutions
- Hydrocarbons, haloalkanes, and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, phenols, and ethers
- Polymers and biomolecules
- Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids and amines
- Environmental chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Basic concepts
- Atomic structure, chemical bonding, and molecular structure
- Coordination compounds
- Basic organic chemistry and techniques
- Circles and Family of Circles
- Two Dimensional Geometry
- Conic Sections
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Complex Numbers
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combination
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- The straight line and pair of straight lines
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Relations and Functions
- Differential Calculus
How to Prepare AEEE Test
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
AEEE Exam Previous Question Papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for Entrance Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in AEEE 2019 exam.
Click Here: AEEE Exam Previous Papers for 2019
Candidates will be able to get the admit card 2019 through online mode from the website.The admit card will be released before one or two weeks from the examination. candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc. Admit card is mandatory to bring at the time of examination.
Click Here: AEEE Exam Admit Card for 2019
The result will be available from Amrita University in online mode declared tentatively on After the written exam available on the official website. Merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
Click Here: AEEE Results Online
AEEE 2019 Counseling
The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the Amrita Engineering 2019 Entrance Test. The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form. The Candidates have an option to appear for a counseling in any one of the three campuses.
Also, check the Following links for more information
- Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2018 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- IIT JAM 2018 Application Form Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of AEEE 2019 (एईईई 2019) Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.