SAAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Check out the details of the Topic SAAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of SOA Entrance Test 2019 like SAAT 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, SAAT Syllabus, SAAT 2019 Application Form, and Fee. SOA University grants admission to its various UG and PG courses on the basis of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT).
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
- UPESEAT 2018 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
About SOA University
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOA University) is a Deemed University situated in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. SOA University was reaccredited by NAAC with an ‘A’ grade (highest grade under the old system) in 2015 for a period of 5 years. It was ranked as the 33rd best National Institution, the 20th Best National University, and the Best Institution in Odisha by the MHRD through its NIRF Rankings in 2017.
|Online Application Form Starts from||3rd week of December 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||2nd week of April 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||3rd week of April 2019|
|Exam Date||4th week of April 2019|
|Declaring Results||1st week of May 2019|
|Counselling Starts from||2nd week of May 2019|
SAAT Full Form is Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test
SAAT 2018 Exam Dates
|Online Application Form||January 2018|
|Application Form Last date||April 2018|
|Admit Card Date Releasing||April 2018|
|Exam Date||May 2018|
|Announcement of Result||May 2018|
|Counselling date||June 2018|
SAAT 2019 Application Form
The SAAT (एसएएटी) 2019 Online Application Available on the Official Website of SOA. Application form for all courses is issued from the December 2018. The following we provide the Online Application form for SAAT 2019 Entrance Test.
How To Apply:
- SAAT 2019 Application Form available in online mode only. The application form will be available Online from January 2017 as the last date to fill the SAAT 2019 application form will be April 2018.
- The acknowledgment of the receipt of SAAT 2019 application will be intimated through e-mail or SMS.
- Submit all required documents for SAAT 2019 Application Form. After submitting these details in the form of SAAT 2019 student required to upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
Note: There is no application fee/examination fee for SAAT 2019.
SAAT Exam Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for SAAT 2019 which includes the Age limit for SAAT Entrance TEST 2019, SAAT TEST 2019 Qualification as follows.
SAAT Age limit: There’s no Specific age limit to appear in SAAT 2019.
SAAT Qualification: (UG and PG Courses)
Note : Submit your name, email, state and updates category below.
- B.Tech/B.Tech Dual Degree: The candidates should Pass/appearing in the 12th or equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry along with one of the Chemistry/Computer Science/Information Technology/Biotechnology/Biology/Informatics/Statistics.
- B.Pharm: The candidates should Qualify in 10+2 passed/appearing in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, English.
- B.Sc in Agriculture: The candidates should Qualify in Minimum qualification required is 12th passed/appearing with PCM/PCB/PCMB/PCA/PCH subjects combination. the age limit for this Course is 23.
- BBA, B.Sc, BBA.LL.B: The candidates should Qualify in Minimum qualification required 10+2 in any stream from a recognized institution.
- MCA, MCA (LE), LL.M.: The candidates should Qualify in Bachelor degree in law or integrated law degree by securing 50% aggregate marks.
- M.Tech: The candidate should have the Qualified Marks in B.Tech/B.E./AMIE/MCA/M.Sc or equivalent in the respective discipline.
SAAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The SAAT entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. There would be no negative marking so no marks would be deducted for any incorrect answers. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by student in the tabular form for the SAAT 2019 Test is given as follows,
SAAT 2019 Syllabus:
The SAAT 2019 syllabus will be based on the syllabus of Selected course by the Student. The syllabus has the main subjects of Course list as Follows,
• KINETIC THEORY OF GASES
• OSCILLATIONS AND WAVES
• CURRENT ELECTRICITY
• MAGNETIC EFFECTS OF CURRENT AND MAGNETISM
• ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION AND ALTERNATING CURRENTS
• ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES
• DUAL NATURE OF MATTER AND RADIATION
• ATOMS AND NUCLEI
• ELECTRONIC DEVICES
• COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
• LAWS OF MOTION
• WORK, ENERGY, AND POWER
• ROTATIONAL MOTION
• PROPERTIES OF SOLIDS AND LIQUIDS
• SOME BASIC CONCEPTS IN CHEMISTRY
• The STATES OF MATTER
• ATOMIC STRUCTURE
• CHEMICAL BONDING AND MOLECULAR STRUCTURE
• CHEMICAL THERMODYNAMICS
• REDOX REACTIONS AND ELECTROCHEMISTRY
• CHEMICAL KINETICS
• SURFACE CHEMISTRY
• SETS, RELATIONS, AND FUNCTIONS
• COMPLEX NUMBERS AND QUADRATIC EQUATIONS
• SEQUENCES AND SERIES
• LIMIT, CONTINUITY, AND DIFFERENTIABILITY
• INTEGRAL CALCULUS
• DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
• COORDINATE GEOMETRY
• THREE DIMENSIONAL GEOMETRY
• VECTOR ALGEBRA
• STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY
• MATHEMATICAL REASONING
• PERMUTATIONS and COMBINATIONS
• MATHEMATICAL INDUCTION
• BINOMIAL THEOREM AND ITS SIMPLE APPLICATIONS
• PLANT CELL
• COMPLEXITIES OF PLANT LIFE
• MORPHOLOGY OF ANGIOSPERMS
• TAXONOMY OF FLOWERING PLANTS
• CONTINUITY OF PLANT LIFE
• MICROORGANISMS AND DIVERSITIES OF PLANT LIFE
• PROCESSES IN PLANTS
• ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
• BOTANY AND HUMAN WELFARE
• COMMON PLANT DISEASES
• GENETIC ENGINEERING AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
• ANIMAL WORLD
• DIVERSITY OF LIFE: KINGDOM-PROTASIA
• MULTICELLULARITY IN ANIMALS
• TYPES OF RESPIRATION
• DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
• TYPES OF CIRCULATION
• EXCRETORY REPRODUCTION IN MAN
• CONTROL AND COORDINATION IN MAN
• TYPES OF REPRODUCTION
• ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
• COMMON HUMAN DISEASE
•DEFENCE MECHANISM OF BODY
• WILDLIFE CONSERVATION
How to Prepare SAAT Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
SAAT Exam Previous Question Papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for SAAT 2019 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in SAAT entrance exam.
SAAT Exam Paper 2015
SAAT Exam Paper 2016
|SAAT Exam Paper 2017|
Click Here: SAAT Exam Previous Papers for 2019
SAAT Admit Card
Candidates will be able to get the SAAT admit card 2019 through online mode from the website.The SAAT admit card will be released before one or two weeks from the examination. candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: SAAT Exam Admit Card
SAAT 2019 Result will be available from BVP in online mode declared tentatively on After the written exam available on the official website. Merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
Click Here: SAAT Exam Results
SAAT 2019 Counseling
The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the SAAT 2019 Entrance Test. The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form.
Also, read the following links for more information.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of SAAT 2019 (एसएएटी 2019) Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.