Check out the details of the BIT Mesra MBA 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Every year MBA Admissions are released by Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra. Candidates will be offered MBA admissions (BIT मेसरा MBA 2020 आवेदन फॉर्म) based on CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. The applications are open from January 2020. Go through this article, for details about the MBA admission process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- AIPVT Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- AP PG Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Counselling, Admission Process
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra MBA Admissions
Content in this Article
About BIT MESRA
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra (BIT Mesra) is an Indian institute of higher education and a deemed University under Section 3 of the UGC Act. It was established in the year 1955 at Mesra, Ranchi in the state of Jharkhand, India by the philanthropist and industrialist Late Shri. B. M. Birla. The institute was later headed by Late Shri G.P Birla and the present chairman of the board of governors is Shri C.K Birla.
BIT has 21 academic departments. It offers undergraduate BE/BTech degrees and ME/MTech degrees in the various engineering departments. MSc degrees are offered in applied sciences and B.Pharm./M.Pharm. in pharmaceutical sciences. The department of IT also offers Master of Computer Application. The department of architecture offers Bachelor of Architecture and Master of Urban Planning (MUP) degrees. The university also has a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program and a Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT). It also offers a Diploma in Technology in the various engineering department at University Polytechnic.
BIT Mesra MBA 2020 Admission Dates
|Event Names||Expected Dates|
|Filling of Online Application Form begins||Last date January 2020|
|Last date to Apply Online||2nd week of March 2020|
|Display of Centre-wise list of short-listed candidates to be|
called for GD & PI [ to be notified on the Institute website /
Notice Boards of concerned Centres]
|2nd week of March 2020|
|Dates for GD/PI (Shortlisted Candidates)||Last week of March 2020|
|Declaration of First Selection List||Last week of March 2020|
|Admission against 1st provisional selection list||1st week of April 2020|
|Admission against 2nd provisional selection list||2nd week of April 2020|
|Detailed of Vacant Seat after 2nd admission||2nd week of April 2020|
|The date for Commencement of Classes from||2nd week of July 2020|
BIT Mesra MBA 2019 Admission Dates
|Application Form Starting Date||January 31, 2019|
|Application Last Date||March 9, 2019|
|Declaration of Shortlisted Candidates to be called for GD & PI||March 15, 2019|
|Dates for GD & PI||March 28, 29 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||July 8, 2019|
BIT Mesra MBA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- For SC/ST candidates, a minimum of 45% marks to be secured in their Graduation.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply but need to provide the marks sheet of October 2018.
BIT Mesra MBA 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the University. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., https://www.aimt.ac.in/
- Click on the link “Click here for New Admission”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
BIT Mesra MBA 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 2500/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs 1500/-|
BIT Mesra MBA 2020 Selection Process
- The selection of the candidates for MBA admissions will be based on CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ NMAT/ GRE Scores.
- Candidates who are selected have to appear for Interview.
- Based on the candidate’s performance in GD & PI, the Final Merit List will be declared.
- Admissions seats are offered to the candidates.
BIT Mesra MBA 2020 Admission Process
Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in GD & PI.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- A Print out of the Completed Application Form
- Recent Colour Photograph – 1
- Payment receipt
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/NMAT/GRE Admit Card and Score Card (2 sets of photocopies)
- Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, College ID, Aadhaar Card, Employee Identification Card are acceptable)
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of BIT Mesra MBA 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.