Check out the IIEST Shibpur Admit Card 2020. IIEST releases the Hall Ticket for Entrance Exam of Ph.D. Course. For remaining courses, admissions will be based on the Merit in JEE Main & GATE Exams. Candidates are requested to enter Roll Number and Date of Birth to download the Admit Card. The candidates must carry the admit card on the exam day. Without it, the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Applicants may read the article below to download the IIEST (इंडियन इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ इंजीनियरिंग साइंस एंड टेक्नोलॉजी) Admit Card 2020 (प्रवेश पत्र). You can view or download the IIEST Shibpur Hall Ticket 2020 by the links given below :
Also, read the following articles:
- IIEST Shibpur Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
- The IIEST Shibpur Question Papers & Previous Question Papers pdf Download
- IIEST Shibpur Answer Key pdf Download – Release Date
Content in this Article
IIEST Shibpur Admit Card 2020
|Name of the University||Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, B.Arch, B.Tech-M.Tech, MBA, Ph.D.|
|IIEST Shibpur Admit Card||Will Update Soon|
Steps to Download IIEST Shibpur 2020 Admit Card
Candidates will have to follow the steps given below to download the admit card of IIEST Shibpur 2020.
- Click the official website of the University i.e., https://www.iiests.ac.in/
- Click on ‘IIEST Shibpur admit card 2020’ download link in Student Notice Board sections.
- Enter Email/Phone number, password and security code.
- Click on submit button.
- The admit card of IIEST Shibpur 2020 will be displayed on screen.
- Check that the details mentioned in the admit card are correct and easily readable.
- Finally, download and take a hard copy for the further reference.
Details Mentioned in IIEST Shibpur Admit Card 2020
The admit card of IIEST Shibpur 2020 comprises candidates’ personal details, examination information and exam day guidelines. Candidates are advised to check the following details before downloading IIEST Shibpur 2020 admit card.
- Date of the Examination
- Examination Venue and Timings
- Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
Documents required along with Admit Card
Applicants must not forget to carry the following documents along with the admit card on the exam day. These documents are to be produced for verification when asked. Failure to produce these documents will lead to the prohibition of candidate from appearing in the exam. The documents are listed below:
- Printout of the Admit card.
- Original Photo Identity proof such as Aadhar card, Driving license, Voter ID card, PAN card, Passport or any valid identity card.
- Photocopy of the Identity proof.
- Passport size photograph.
IIEST Shibpur 2020 Exam Instructions
Candidates should read all the important instructions mentioned on the admit card before the examination. These are to be followed on the exam day to ensure the successful conduction of the exam.
- The instructions to be followed by candidates before or during IIEST Shibpur exam are listed here:
- Bring the Admit card, ballpoint pen (either blue or black ink) and cardboard or clipboard for the Examination.
- Items such as pencil, eraser, correction fluid, calculator, logarithm table, electronic gadgets, mobile phones etc. are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidate should reach the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the prescribed time for the commencement of the examination.
- The candidate will not be permitted to enter the examination hall 30 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall before completion of the exam duration.
- Candidates should carry the admit card and other documents to the exam center. They will not be allowed to appear in the exam if they failed to produce the Admit card.
- The admit card should be in good condition. It should not be mutilated or tampered.
- The candidates are required to follow the instructions of the invigilator throughout the examination process.
- Candidates are prohibited to use books, note-books or notes, calculator (separate or with watch), pagers, cellphones, slide rules, foot rules inside the examination hall.
- Any malpractice or act of misconduct during the examination will lead to immediate disqualification of the candidates
We hope you may get the complete information on the topic of IIEST Shibpur Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, Cutoff & Merit List, Dates, Counselling. For any kind of Doubts according to IIEST Shibpur 2020 Test, you can Contact us Via Comment Box. You can Like or Subscribe Our Website for Regular Updates on Entrance Test.