IPU CET 2019 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee
Check out the details of the Topic IPU CET 2019 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of IPU CET Admission 2019 like IPU CET Entrance Test 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, IPU CET Entrance Test Syllabus, IPU CET 2019 Application Form, and Fee. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) conducts IPU CET for admissions to its various UG and PG level programs.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- BITSAT 2018 Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- AMU 2018 Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Fee, Exam Pattern, Date
- KIITEE 2018 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
About Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (गुरु गोबिंद सिंह इंद्रप्रस्थ विश्वविद्यालय) Mostly known as Indraprastha University is a public professional university located in Delhi, India. IP University Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance test conducted by GGSIPU. It is conducted for providing admission to various UG, PG courses offered in the field of engineering, medical, dental, law, etc.
Note : Submit your name, email, state and updates category below.
IPU CET 2019 Exam Dates
|Events||Last Date to submit the Application Form||Date of Exam||Declaration of Results|
|MBA (IT), MCA/MCA(SE), MA (English), B.SC Nursing, B.Tech, B.Com(Hons), LLB||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019|
|MBA, BBA, BCA, B.Ed, B.Voc, BHMS, B.Ed (Special Education), BAMS, PGAC (PG Ayurvedic programs)||April 2019||May 2019||May 2019|
|BHMS, B.Ed(Special Education), PGAC (PG Ayurvedic Programs)||–||–||June 2019|
IPU CET FULL FORM IS IP University Common Entrance Test
Previous IPU CET Important Dates 2018
|application form Last Date||Exam Date|
|B.Com (Hons.)||10th April 2018||5th May 2018||17th May 2018|
|BBA||1st May 2018||26th May 2018||7th June 2018|
|MBA||1st May 2018||26th May 2018||7th June 2018|
|BCA||1st May 2018||12th May 2018||24th May 2018|
|B.Ed||1st May 2018||12th May 2018||24th May 2018|
|B.Ed (Special Education)||1st May 2018||20th May 2018||31st May 2018|
|MBA (IT)||10th April 2018||21st April 2018||3rd May 2018|
|B.Sc Nursing||10th April 2018||21st April 2018||3rd May 2018|
|MA (English)||10th April 2018||21st April 2018||3rd May 2018|
|LLB||1st May 2018||19th May 2018||31st May 2018|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||1st May 2018||13th May 2018||24th May 2018|
|B.Tech||1st May 2018||13th May 2018||24th May 2018|
IPU CET 2019 Application Form
The Entrance Test Online Application Available on the Official Website of Indraprastha University. Application form for all courses is issued from January 2019. The following we provide the Online Application form for IPU CET 2019 Entrance Test.
How To Apply:
- The Indraprastha University Admission Test 2018 Application Form available for the Candidates to apply in online mode only.
- The application form will be available Online from January 2019 as the last date to fill the application form will be March 2019.
- Submit all required documents in the Application Form. After submitting all details in the form of entrance test student required to upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- After the Registration process completion Print the Application as a Hard copy.
Application Fee For IPU 2019 Test
The Application Fee for the Entrance test is Rs. 1000 and it will be based on the course selected by the student. The Application Fee is applied for UG and PG courses below, Candidates can submit the fee Payment of the Application fee can be pay through online mode. The Payment of Application Fee is refundable.
IPU Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Entrance Test 2019 which includes the Age limit for Admission in Indraprastha University 2019, Indraprastha University Admission Qualification as follows. The Following Group or Category of Courses list is the Eligibility for the Admission in Indraprastha University.
Age Limit: There’s no Specific age limit to appear in Common Entrance Test 2019.
Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Aspirants must have passed Class 12th from a recognized board.
- They should have secured a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- They must have passed in all the above-mentioned subjects individually too.
- Candidate should have passed in English as subject of study(core/elective or functional)
IPU CET 2019 Exam Pattern
The entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. There would be negative marking so One mark would be deducted for any incorrect answers. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by students for the IPU CET 2019 Test is given as follows,
- IPU CET 2019 question paper will comprise 150 questions in total. Students need to complete the paper in a time duration of 2:30 hours.
- For every question answered correctly, aspirants would get 4 marks. While for every question answered incorrectly, one mark would be deducted.
- The questions in the exam will be from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. All the three subjects are given equal weight age.
Syllabus for IPU CET Entrance Test 2019
The IPU CET syllabus will be based on the Entrance Test of Selected course by the Student. The Following are the Course list for Syllabus to Revise in the IP University Entrance Test.
- Current Electricity.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents.
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism.
- Electromagnetic Waves.
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation.
- Atoms and Nuclei.
- Communication System.
- Electronic Devices.
- Physics and Measurement.
- Laws of Motion.
- A motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
- Work, Energy, and Power.
- Properties of Bulk Matter.
- The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory.
- Oscillations and Waves.
- Matrices and Determinants.
- Trigonometric and Inverse Trigonometry Functions.
- Limit Continuity and Differentiation.
- Straight Lines and Conic Sections.
- Integration and Differential Equations.
- Statistics and Probability.
- Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry.
- Complex Numbers, Linear In the equation, Linear Programming.
- Sets, Relations, and Functions.
- Sequence and Series, Permutation and Combinations.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties.
- Chemistry of Representative Elements.
- Nomenclature and Basic Concepts in the Organic Chemistry.
- Transition Elements Including Lanthanides.
- Organic Chemistry Based On Function Group-II.
- Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-I.
- Co-Ordination Chemistry and Organometallics.
- Chemical Equilibrium.
- Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure.
- Solid State & States of Matter.
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry.
- Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-III.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Molecules of Life.
How to Prepare IPU CET 2019 Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
Model/Previous Years Questions for IPU CET Entrance Test 2019
You can Check the previous Question Papers for IPU Entrance Test 2019 Exam. We provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in IPU CET 2019 exam.
Click Here: IPU CET Exam Previous Question Papers
IP University will release the answer key of entrance Test 2019 tentatively After the Exam. The Candidates can check their answers with the official answer key to know the expected marks.
Click Here: IPU CET Exam Answer Key
IPU CET Admit Card
Candidates will be able to get the Entrance Test admit card 2019 through online mode from the website. The admit card will be released on before entrance examination for All Streams. candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: IPU CET Exam Admit Card
IPU CET Result
The Result will be available from IP University in online mode declared tentatively on After the written exam available on the official website. Candidates can check their IPU CET 2019 result by entering roll number. Merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
Click Here: IPU CET Exam Results
IPU CET 2019 Cutoff & Merit List
IPU receives the Results of candidates will be placed in merit list as per rank secured in the examination. A separate merit list will be prepared for Students who Qualify in entrance Test.
IPU CET 2019 Counseling
- IPU CET Counselling 2019 will be conducted for the rank holders who have qualified the entrance Exam. The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the IPU Entrance Test 2019.
- The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form as per the streams of Students and Rank Qualified on the entrance Exam.
Also, read the Following links for More Information.
- IIST Admission 2018 Application Form, Fee, Admission Procedure, Date, Eligibility
- AEEE 2018 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- IISER Admission 2018 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of IPU CET 2019 (आईपीयू सीईटी 2019 ) Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.