IRMA Application Form 2020: Check out the details of the IRMA 2020 Application Form, Registration, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Concept of IRMA Social Awareness Test (आईआरएमए सामाजिक जागरूकता टेस्ट) 2020 like IRMA 2020 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, IRMA Entrance Test Syllabus, IRMA 2020 Application Form, and Fee. IRMA offers admission in various courses like Fellowship Programme in Rural Management (FPRM), Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM). IRMA is a national level entrance exam for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management program (PGDRM).
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- MICAT Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
- VMOU Admission Application Form, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern
- AIMA UGAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
Content in this Article
About the Institute of Rural Management
IRMASAT – IRMA Social Awareness Test organized by IRMA to get admission to the courses of IRMA. IRMA uses CAT/XAT scores for shortlisting candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma for PRM and FPRM courses. The shortlisted candidates are then called for IRMA written test on the subject of Issues of Social Concern. The Admission Test of IRMA 2020 is conducted by the Institute of Rural Management Anand in computer-based mode.
IRMA Application Form 2020
|IRMA PGDRM Admission 2020||PGDRM Dates||PGDMX(R) course dates||FPRM course dates|
|Start of online application form||30 Sep 2019||01 Apr 2019||To be notified!|
|Last date for Indian nationals to submit the online application form||10 Jan 2020||30 Sep 2019||04th week of Feb 2020|
|The last date to submit application form for FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored||30 Mar 2020||30 Sep 2019||04th week of Feb 2020|
IRMA Application Form 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Starts from||September 18, 2018|
|Last to apply via Online Mode||January 21, 2019|
|Social Concern Test||February 11 – 23, 2019|
|Group Activities and Personal Interview||1st week of February 2019|
|Declaration of results||1st week of March 2019|
IRMA Full Form is Institute of Rural Management
IRMA Exam Centers
IRMA 2020 Application Form
The IRMA 2020 Online Application Available on the Official Website of IRMA. The following we provide the Online Application form for the IRMASAT entrance examination.
How To Apply:
- The IRMA Registration 2020 will be available in online and offline modes for the Candidates. The IRMA application form will be released on 12th October.
- The offline application can be obtained by the Admissions Office, IRMA, Anand – 388 001 with the payment of the required fee through DD.
- Both PRM and FPRM programs have a common application form to apply.
- Foreign candidates applying for IRMA 2020 can use the online payment gateway.
IRMA Application Fee
The IRMA application fee can be paid through credit card or debit card, net banking & demand draft. The Demand Draft can be Pay on the Favor of University.
|Course||Online Mode Application Fee||Offline Mode Application Fee|
|General & OBC||SC/ST/DAP||General & OBC||SC/ST/DAP|
|For One Programme||Rs. 1200||Rs. 600||Rs. 1275||Rs. 675|
|For Two Programmes||Rs. 1600||Rs. 800||Rs. 1675||Rs. 875|
IRMA Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: There is no age limit proposed by the university, but the candidate has to follow authority norms for the application.
- Qualification: Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50 percent for general category and 45 percent for SC/ ST / DAP with aggregate marks. For FPRM the PG candidates must have obtained 55 percent at PG level and 50percent at graduation level.
Note: The Applied Candidates must have qualified in CAT 2018 or XAT 2020.
IRMA Exam Pattern
In the IRMA admission test, candidates are tested on the subject of Issues of Social Concern. A total of 40 questions are asked in the admissions test. The duration of the test is 1 hour 20 minutes. The Following Table has the Section marks in the Test.
|Issues of Social Concern||60 marks|
|English Comprehension||40 marks|
|Analytical Reasoning||50 Marks|
|Quantitative Ability||50 marks|
Note: There is 1 mark allotted to every correct answer. 1/4 negative marking is applied for each incorrect answer.
IRMA Application Form: IRMA uses CAT/ XAT scores to shortlist candidates. Selected candidates. The Exam for the Admission in IRMA as IRMA Social Awareness Test. Candidates need to answer 40 questions on “Issues of Social Concern” in one hour 20 minutes. The section generally tests the candidate‘s understanding of relevant social issues and socio-economic factors.
- Social and economic development
- Employment and literacy
- Gender and social groups like caste and religion
- Human rights
- Rural development
- Corporate social responsibility
- Health issues
- Indian economy
- Environmental issues
- Human development
- Rural and urban population
- Sex ratio
How to Prepare IRMA
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself.
- When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Make small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
IRMA 2020 Admit Card
IRMA Application Form: Candidates can download the IRMA 2020 admit card from February 2020. They can download the admit card of IRMA 2020 by entering the details of Form Number and DOB. The Admit Card contains information about Candidates roll number, Venue of the test center and Name, etc. The authority shall also send the hard copy of the admit card by post and It is mandatory to bring the admit card along with photo ID proof at the examination venue.
Click Here: IRMA Admit Card Online
IRMA 2020 will be declared in the month of February 2020 in the form of score-cards. Candidates can visit the official website to check their IRMA 2020 results. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for further admission rounds organized by IRMA.
Click Here: IRMA Results
IRMA Admission Process
IRMA Application Form: IRMA 2020 Admission process as the shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Group Activities and Personal Interview rounds. The final merit list will be prepared by the Institute of Rural Management Anand. IRMA will announce the shortlisted candidates’ list by February 2020. The final merit list is expected to be announced in March 2020. The Following are Qualifying marks for the Admission in IRMA.
- CAT 2017 or XAT 2020 Score: 40 Marks
- Issues of Social Concern Score: 10 Marks
- Group Activities Score: 25 Marks
- Personal Interview Score: 25 Marks
Also, Read the following Links for more Information
- ICAR AIEEA Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
- CUSAT Admission Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of IRMA Application Form (आईआरएमए), Registration, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.