Check out the latest topic on the Law Entrance Test of GLAT Result 2020 – Check Result, Merit List, Admission Procedure. Geeta Institute of Law has the unique distinction as one of the best Law Institute in the state of Haryana offering BA. LL.B (Hons.) 5 Years/BBA. LL.B (Hons.) 5 Years, LL.B (3 years) and LL.M (2 years). The Geeta Institute of Law Entrance Test Release the GLAT 2020 Results (GLAT का परिणाम) in the month of June 2020. The Candidates can Download the GLAT Result 2020 from the Official Website. The GLAT 2020 Counseling/Admissions Date in May 2020 and the Classes will be commenced from July 2020.
Read the following links for more information
- GLAT Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- GLAT Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- The GLAT Question Papers – Previous Question Papers with Answer Free Download
Content in this Article
GLAT Result Date 2020
The candidate should Register on the Official Website for GLAT Result 2020. The Registered Candidates can get the Result from the Official Website Soon After the LAW Entrance test on the month of May 2020. Qualified candidates will be required to pay the fee to confirm their admission. Also, candidates need to submit the relevant documents in proof of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Category, etc. Through the following Link, you can be directed to the GLAT Result 2020 Download from the Official Website.
- Download 2020 GLAT Results- Link will be Update Soon
Geeta Institute of Law strongly emerged as one of the best law institutes in the State of Haryana offering BA. LL.B (Hons.) 5 Years, BBA. LL.B (Hons.) 5 Years, LL.B (3 years) and LL.M (2 years). The institute was granted affiliation by Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra in 2007 and the affiliation has been approved by the Bar Council of India.
GLAT Full Form is Geeta Law Admission Test
Previous GLAT 2019 Exam Dates
|Application form procedure will start||January 2019|
|Last date for receiving the duly-filled application form||July 2019|
|GLAT 2018 Test||27th May 2019|
|Results will be available on||June 2019|
|Counseling/Admissions Date||July 2019|
|Classes will be commenced from||July 2019|
Step to Download Result from the Official Website
- Visit the Official Website of GLAT 2020 for the Registered Candidate Result.
- Find out the GLAT Result Tab of Selected course of Law Entrance Test 2020 for Candidate Result Download.
- Enter the candidate Registration Number of the Applicants and Password and then click on Submit for your Result.
- You can Download as Hard Copy of Result Sheet for future use in Admission.
- BA. LL.B (Hons.): 5 Years
- BBA. LL.B (Hons.): 5 Years
- LL.B (Professional): 3 Years
- LL.M: 2 Years
The Geeta GLAT Merit Scholarship will be offered to the top two G-LAT (Geeta Law Admission Test) scorer enrolled in the B.A.LL.B (Hons.) and BBA.LLB 5 year program will be awarded a scholarship of Rs.30,000. This will be based on their performance in GLAT (Geeta Law Admission Test).
|% of Marks||Scholarship (Tuition fee Exempted)|
|85%-90%||Rs. 25,000/- (50% Tuition Fee)|
|90.1%- above||Rs. 50,000/- (100% Tuition Fee)|
GLAT Admission Procedure
Students for admission in B.A.LL.B will be selected on the basis of their marks and their merit in GLAT 2020 conducted by Geeta Institute of Law and thereafter personal Interview. For admission to LL.B, the direct interview will be conducted and students will be selected on the basis of their marks in qualifying examination and performance in a personal interview.
Required Documents at the time of Admission:
- 10th ranking sheet
- 12th ranking sheet
- Certificate of migration (original) (it may be submitted later)
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- Ten recent passport formats
- Certificate of character (original)
|B.B.A. LL.B – 5 Years||180 seats|
GLAT Contact Address
Geeta Institute of Law
Opposite DPS Panipat City,
GT Road, Panipat, Haryana
Hope this post helps you to get the Complete information on the concept details of GLAT Result 2020 – Check Result, Merit List, Admission Procedure GLAT परीक्षा परिणाम. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.