JAC Delhi Admissions 2023: Check out the latest updates of JAC Delhi Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, & Counselling. Joint Admission Committee invites applications for B.Tech Programs. JAC will offer admissions by DTU, NSIT, IIIT-D, IGDTUW together.
JAC Delhi Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on JEE Main Scores. Candidates will be allotted seats into BE/BTech Courses in DTU, NSIT, IIIT-D, IGDTUW Colleges. Candidates should check their eligibility before applying for the admissions (JAC दिल्ली प्रवेश).
Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Counselling Process. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University. Through this article, you can get all the information about Dates of JAC Delhi Admissions etc. The Online Applications will begin from June 2023.
Also, read the following links for better Information on the Entrance Test Topics :
- IISC UG Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Cut Off, Counselling
- IIT ISM B.Tech Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
JAC full form is Joint Admission Committee, Delhi
JAC Delhi Admissions 2023 Dates at jacdelhi.nic.in
|JAC Delhi 2023 Events||JAC Delhi 2023 Dates|
|Commencement of JAC Delhi 2023 registration and choice filling||May 26, 2023|
|Last date of JAC Delhi 2023 registration and choice filling||June 25, 2023|
|Seat Allotment Result Declaration – Round 1||June 28, 2023|
|Seat Allotment Result Declaration – Round 2||July 7, 2023|
|JAC Delhi 2023 fresh registrations||June 25 to 26, 2023|
|Seat Allotment Result Declaration – Round 3||July 17, 2023|
|Seat Allotment Result Declaration – Round 4||July 21, 2023|
|Seat Allotment Result Declaration – Round 5||July 26, 2023|
JAC Delhi Admissions 2023 Counselling
JAC Delhi Admissions: Candidates who wish to get admissions in DTU, NSIT, IIIT-D, IGDTUW have to participate in JAC Delhi Counselling 2023. The JAC Delhi Counselling Procedure will be as follows:
- Counselling Fee Payment
- Online Registration
- Login to JAC Delhi Account
- Choice Filling
- Choice Locking
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting at Allotted Institute
JAC Delhi Admissions 2023 – Counselling Fee Payment
- Eligible candidates have to pay the Counselling fee to participate in the Counselling Process.
- To pay the fee, candidates have to login by providing details like JEE Main Roll Number & Name of the Candidate.
- Counselling can be paid through online or offline mode.
Candidates can pay the fee through online mode i.e., via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. After successful payment, candidates have to register themselves for the Counselling Process.
Candidates can pay the Counselling fee through offline mode too. Payment of fee can be done through e-challan.
Online Registration for JAC Delhi Admissions
After completion of payment, candidates have to register themselves for the Counselling Process. Candidates have to provide the following details to complete the registration process.
- JEE Main Roll Number
- JEE Main Application Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Candidates have to provide basic details such as Personal, Academic Details, Bank Details.
- Upload Photograph & Signature in prescribed size as mentioned.
Login to Delhi JAC Account
After successful completion of registration, candidates have to log in with their details to check the following information:
- Edit Registration: Candidates can modify their registration details and also the details all that you have entered is correct or not.
- Available Choices: Candidates can view the list of choices for Colleges & Courses available as per the JEE Main Scores & Category.
- Display of Filled Choices: Candidates can fill choices and view the filled choices. Candidates are advised to fill a maximum number of preferences to increase the chances of getting admission.
JAC Delhi Admissions – Choice Filling
Candidates have to login into their account, to fill the choices. Candidates have to enter preferred choices of Colleges & Courses.
JAC Delhi Admissions – Choice Locking & Printing Locked Choices
After completion of selecting the choices, candidates have to lock their choices before the last date. In case, candidates don’t lock the choices, their choice filling options will not be considered. Candidates have to take a printout of the filled choices, for any future reference.
JAC Delhi Admissions Seat Allotment
- Seat allotment will be offered only after the conclusion of each Counselling round.
- Seat Allotment will be based on JEE Main Scores, Choice Filling & Availability of seats.
- Candidates whose seats are allotted should download the provisional seat allotment letter.
- After the allotment of seat, candidates have to pay the initial amount of Rs 75,000/- through online mode or SBI Challan.
- The payment process will be started after logging into JAC Delhi Account.
Reporting at the Allotted Institute
Candidates have to report at the Allotted Institutes for Document Verification Process. Candidates have to carry payment receipt, relevant documents for Verification. Candidates should report at the allotted institute within the given date & time, failing to attend will lead to cancellation of seat.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of Counselling :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- JEE Main Admit Card
- JEE Main Score Card
JAC Delhi Admissions – Spot Round Counselling
- Candidates who have not attended any regular rounds of Counselling will be considered for the Spot Counselling.
- JAC Delhi Spot Round Counselling will start from 4th week of July 2020.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of JAC Delhi Admissions 2023, Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling & Document Verification (JAC दिल्ली आवेदन पत्र). If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.