IIPMB PGDM Admissions: Check out the details of the IIPMB PGDM 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. IIPM Bangalore offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management Agribusiness and Plantation Management (ABPM) and Food Processing & Business Management (FPBM) Courses. Admissions for the candidates will be on the basis of CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA Score. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website (IIPMB PGDM प्रवेश). Go through the article, for IIPMB PGDM Admission Process, Dates, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- BIT Mesra MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- BITS Pilani MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Indian Institute of Planning and Management, Bangalore PGDM Admissions
Content in this Article
The Indian Institute of Planning and Management (IIPM) was an unaccredited institute headquartered in New Delhi, which previously had 18 branches across India. The institute used to offer undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in national economic planning and entrepreneurship, and international and fellowship programs.
IIPM was barred by the UGC from offering among other degrees, MBA or BBA programs after irregularities surfaced on its claims and functioning.
According to the institute, its first residential, full-time, post-graduate diploma program began in 1974. IIPM had 18 branches across India; in New Delhi, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Pune, Lucknow, Indore, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Jaipur, Dehradun, and Cochin.
IIPMB PGDM Admissions 2019 Dates
|Last Date to submit the application form||January 31, 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for IIPMB PGDM Admissions
- Candidates should have scored a minimum of 80 percentile in CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA.
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
IIPMB PGDM 2019 Application Form
Students can obtain Prospectus and Application form for both ABPM, FPBM from the ‘The Admissions Office’ along with a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates, with relevant certificates) drawn in favor of “Indian Institute of Plantation Management”, payable at Bengaluru. The application form can also be downloaded from the Institute’s website and from the given below link.
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e ., www.iipmb.edu.in.
- Go to Activities>MBA> and click on “Application Form”.
- Download the Application Form and take a print out of the form.
- Fill all the details in the application form and attach relevant documents with Demand Draft (DD)/NEFT transaction ID and send it to the Office Address of the Institute
Address: Admission Office(PGP)
Indian Institute of Plantation Management Bengaluru, Jnana Bharathi Campus, P.O.Malathalli.
The following documents are to be attached along with Demand Draft & Application Form
- SSC Marks Sheet
- 12th Marks Sheet
- UG Marks Sheet
- Category Certificate
- Present Studying Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
IIPMB PGDM 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs 500/-|
IIPMB PGDM 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on Merit basis.
- Candidates with valid CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA scores will be preferred.
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
IIPMB PGDM 2019 Admission & Counselling
Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on the entrance exam scores. Final Selection will be based on the following factors :
- CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA Scores
- Academic Performance
- Skill Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
IIPMB University Contact Details
Indian Institute of Plantation Management
Jnana Bharathi Campus, P.O.Malathalli, Bangalore 560 056
Ph: 91-80-23211716 (EPABX); Fax: 91-80-23212775
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of IIPMB PGDM Admissions 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any Query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.