Check out the details of KIITEE Question Paper 2019 & Previous 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 in pdf. Here we have Provided the Information on the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology entrance examination 2019 Question papers with Solutions. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Authority will be releasing the KIITEE Official Question papers After the KIITEE 2019 Exam. In our Previous Article, we provide the Details like KIITEE 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates (KIITEE प्रश्न पत्र), Eligibility, KIITEE Syllabus, KIITEE 2019 Application Form and Fee, KIITEE 2019 Admit Card Download.
The KIITEE Applied Candidates can check or Download the Previous Question Papers which helps to know the type of questions to expect in the exam, understand the exam pattern better as well by practicing with the KIITEE 2019 sample papers.
Also, Read the following links for more information on the Details of Entrance Exam and their Admit Cards.
- KIITEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- KIITEE Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
Content in this Article
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology is a co-educational, university located at Patia, Bhubaneswar in the Indian state of Odisha. The University offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Engineering, Biotechnology, Medicine, Management, Law, Computer application, Rural management, Fashion, Film Studies, Journalism, and Sculpturing.
KIITEE Full Form is Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology entrance examination
KIITEE 2019 Question Paper
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Authority may release the Official Question Papers After the KIITEE Exam. The KIITEE Test will be organized in the Months of April 2019. The authority will provide the KIITEE 2019 result on After the Exam. Candidates will participate in the KIITEE 2019 counseling according to their rank in the merit list in May 2019.
- KIITEE 2019 Question Paper – Click Here
KIITEE Question Papers pdf Download
Here we have provided the complete list of KIITEE question papers with the solutions and last year of KIITEE Official Question paper with the Subject Wise for the year 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013.
B. Tech. (4 Years):
Biotechnology-Dual Degree(B.Tech & M.Tech)- Maths/Biology:
M. TECH.(2 Years):
- Part-2 (Electrical)
- Part-2 (Civil)
- Part-2 (ETC)
- Part-2 (Mechanical)
- Part-2 (CSE)
- Part-2 (Physics)
- Part-2 (Chemistry)
- Part-2 (Mathematics)
- Part-2 (English)
- Part-2 (Biotech)
- Part-2 (Economics)
- Part-2 (Law)
- Part-2 (Management)
- Part-2 (Rural Management)
- Part-2 (Sociology)
- B. TECH. (LE) (3 YEARS)
- Integrated LLB, BBA ,BCA, Bachelor of Design(Fashion/Textile), BFTP, Master of Mass Communication(Integrated)
- MCA(3 Years)
- M. SC. (BIOTECHNOLOGY) & M. SC. (MICROBIOLOGY) (2 YEARS)
KIITEE Exam Previous Question Papers
The Previous year KIITEE Question papers with their solutions are given below. KIITEE Applicants can solve the past year papers for best KIITEE preparations. The Candidates can Download the Question papers through the following Links.
KIITEE Previous Year Question Papers
|KIITEE 2017 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|KIITEE 2016 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|KIITEE 2015 Question Paper PDF||Download|
|KIITEE 2014 Question Paper PDF||Download|
|KIITEE 2013 Question Paper PDF||Download|
How to Prepare IIT JAM 2019 Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
KIITEE Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The KIITEE 2019 syllabus will be based on the syllabus of the Selected course by the Student. The syllabus has the main subjects of the Course list as Follows. The KIIT University entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode.
|Physics||40 Ques||160 Marks||180 minutes|
|Chemistry||40 Ques||160 Marks|
|Mathematics||40 Ques||160 Marks|
|Total||120 Ques||480 Marks|
- Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
- Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Transference of Heat
- Current Electricity
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Magnetic Effects of Currents
- Units and Measurement
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Description of Motion in Two or Three Dimensions
- Laws of Motion
- Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Families Periodic Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemistry of Non-Metals – I & II
- Chemistry of Lighter Metals
- Heavy Metals
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Transition Metals Including Lanthanides
- Coordination Chemistry and Organic Metallics
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Basic Principles
- Organic Compound Containing Halogens
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem and Its Applications
- Sequences and Series
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Two Dimensional Geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
Note: There would be negative marking so marks would be deducted for any incorrect answers.
Also, check the following links for more information on the Entrance Test
- JEE Main Question Papers 2019, 2018 & Previous 2017, 2016, 2015 in pdf
- JEE Advanced Question Papers 2019, 2018 & Previous 2017, 2016, 2015 in pdf
- IIT JAM Question Papers 2019, 2018 & Previous 2017, 2016, 2015 in pdf
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of KIITEE Question Papers 2019 & Previous 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 in pdf (केआईआईटीईई प्रश्न पत्र 2019 ). For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.