DSE MBA Counselling 2020: Check out the DSE MBA Exam Counselling, Seat Allotment details those who are going to appear for DSE MBA Exam this year can apply online for counselling. For admission into 2 year M. Ed Programme applicant can apply online by paying a registration fee and participate in the counselling. Candidates can get here complete details of Delhi School of Economics MBA Counselling 2020 (
DSE MBA काउंसलिंग) like Schedule, List of Colleges, Seats, Counselling Process, Choice Filling Form, Fee Details and College Allotment. In this all the Delhi School of Economics. You can check the DSE MBA Counseling, Seat Allotment details are also here on this page.
- DSE MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- DSE MBA Question Papers – Download in PDF
- DSE MBA Answer Key/Solutions – Download
Content in this Article
DSE MBA Counselling, Seat Allotment Details 2020
Delhi University will announce the MBA counselling details for admission through DSE MBA 2020. The applicants can check the schedule for the counselling as provided below. It is advised to the candidates to report for the counselling as per the schedule along with all the original documents.
|Conducting Body||Delhi University|
|Examination||MBA Entrance Exam|
|Category of the page||DSE MBA Counselling 2020|
|DSE MBA Counselling Dates||Updating Soon|
How To Apply Online for DSE MBA Counselling 2020
- First, aspirants need to visit the official web portal of Delhi University that is www.dsemba.in.
- After open, the homepage students need to select and hit on the appropriate link about the DSE MBA- 2020’.
- On the next, you may get admission notification containing all the information about the DSE MBA counseling process.
- Go through all the details about the DSE MBA Entrance Counselling carefully and completely.
- After going through the details click on the DSE MBA Counseling application form available and then fill it carefully.
- Once the whole application form is filled pay the requisite amount and then hit on the submission tab.
- The page will be displayed in front of you with the confirmation of your registration.
- Keep it with you and you may take out the print out of it for future reference.
Documents required at the time of DSE MBA counseling 2020
- Original counseling letter along with Xerox copies of counseling letter
- Original and photocopy of Admit card
- Bank draft
- All the original and at least 2 photocopies of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Scorecard (if applicable)
- Original degree/provisional certificate
- Community certificate(SC / ST / OBC / Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Medical credentials mentioned on PMET application form
- 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
- Other supportive documents mentioned in the PMET application form.
DSE MBA Entrance Exam Seat Allotment
Applicants will be called for the counseling on the basis of their results of the Delhi University MBA Entrance Test and the merit list released by the university. The authorities will call candidates on the basis of the ranks scored by them.
It is mandatory for contenders to be physically present in the counseling process. If an applicant will not be present in the counseling process then admission will be canceled. At the time of counselling, it is a must to carry all the original documents along with their Xerox copies. The candidates will check their seat allotment letter from the official website.
Check the DSE MBA Counselling, Seat Allotment Details
In this page, we are providing information regarding the DSE MBA Counselling, Seat Allotment Details 2020. So, visit this page and if you have any confusion give a comment via the comment box or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share this page with our friends and family members.