DSE MBA Counselling 2019 – Check the DSE MBA Entyrance Exam Seat Allotment Details
DSE MBA Counselling 2019: Check out the DSE MBA Exam Counselling, Seat Allotment detailsThose who are going to appear for DSE MBA Exam this year can apply online for counselling. For admission into 2 year M. Ed Programme applicant can apply online by paying a registration fee and participate in the counselling. Candidates can get here complete details of Delhi School of Economics MBA Counselling 2019 like Schedule, List of Colleges, Seats, Counselling Process, Choice Filling Form, Fee Details and College Allotment. In this all the Delhi School of Economics. You can check the DSE MBA Counseling, Seat Allotment details are also here in this page.
- DSE MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- DSE MBA Question Papers – Download in PDF
- DSE MBA Answer Key/Solutions – Download
Content in this Article
DSE MBA Counselling, Seat Allotment Details 2019
Delhi University will announce the MBA counselling details for admission through DSE MBA 2019. The applicants can check the schedule for the counselling as provided below. It is advised to the candidates to report for the counselling as per the schedule along with all the original documents.
|Conducting Body||Delhi University|
|Examination||MBA Entrance Exam|
|Category of the page||DSE MBA Counselling 2019|
|DSE MBA Counselling Dates||Updating Soon|
How To Apply Online for DSE MBA Counselling 2019
- First of aspirants need to visit the official web portal of Delhi University that is www.dsemba.in.
- After reaching the homepage candidates need to select and hit on appropriate link regarding the DSE MBA- 2019’.
- On the next screen you may get a notification containing all the details about the DSE MBA counseling procedure.
- Go through all the details regarding the DSE MBA Counselling carefully and completely.
- After going through the details hit on the DSE MBA Counseling application form available and then fill it carefully.
- Once the whole application form is filled pay the requisite amount and then hit on the submission tab.
- The page will be displayed in front of you with the confirmation of your registration.
- Keep it with you and you may take out the print out of it for future reference.
Documents required at the time of DSE MBA counseling 2019
- Original counseling letter along with Xerox copies of counseling letter
- Original and photo copy of Admit card
- Bank draft
- All the original and at least 2 photocopy of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Score card (if applicable)
- Original degree/provisional certificate
- Community certificate(SC / ST / OBC / Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Medical credentials mentioned on PMET application form
- 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
- Other supportive documents mentioned on PMET application form.
DSE MBA Entrance Exam Seat Allotment
Applicants will be called for the counseling on the basis of their results of Delhi University MBA Entrance Test and the merit list released by the university. The authorities will call candidates on the basis of the ranks scored by them.
It is mandatory for contenders to be physically present in the counseling process. If a applicant will not be present in the counseling procedure then his/her admission will be cancelled. At the time of counseling it is must to carry all the original testimonials along with their Xerox copies. The candidates will check their seat allotment letter from official website.
Check the DSE MBA Counselling, Seat Allotment Details
In this article we are providing of an information about the DSE MBA Counselling, Seat Allotment Details 2019. So, refer this page and if you have any confusion give a comment via comment section or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share this page to our friends and family members.