Check out the details of the Allahabad University 2020 Application Form, Registration, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Concept of Allahabad University Entrance Exam (इलाहाबाद विश्वविद्यालय प्रवेश परीक्षा) 2020 like Allahabad University 2020 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Allahabad University Entrance Test Syllabus, Allahabad University 2020 Application Form, and Fee. The Registration Procedure Would Be given in Stepwise Procedure Below. The University of Allahabad is a central university situated in Uttar Pradesh. The University conducts its own entrance exams for offer admission in the UG, PG, diploma & research courses.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IBSAT Application Form, Date Eligibility, Fee, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- ATMA Application Form, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee
- IIFT Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
Allahabad University 2020 Exam Dates
Allahabad University 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Registration Starts from||3rd week of April 2019||3rd week of April 2019|
|Last Date for Form Submission||2nd week of May 2019||2nd week of May 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||3rd week of May 2019||1st week of June 2019|
|Date of Exam||Last week of May to 2nd week of June 2019||2nd week of June 2019|
|Declaration of Results||3rd week of June 2019||3rd week of June 2019|
About Allahabad University
Allahabad University is also known as the University of Allahabad and also recognized as one of the Prestigious University of Uttar Pradesh. The university offers many courses in various disciplines in undergraduate, graduate, diploma and research courses as well. These courses are in the area of Art, Science, and Law. Allahabad University examination cell of the university is responsible to conduct these exams and it is in the regular practice of the university. These exams often call as Allahabad University Entrance exams.
Allahabad University Colleges List
- Ewing Christian College
- Allahabad Degree College
- Arya Kanya Degree College
- C.M.P Degree College, the oldest affiliated college of Allahabad University
- Jagat Taran Girls Degree College
- Iswar Saran Degree College
- S.S Khanna Girls Degree College
- S.P.M Govt. Degree College
- Hamidia Girls Degree College, constituent minority college
- Viswam Degree College
- Rajarshi Tandon Girls Degree College
- Govind Ballabh Pant Social Science Institute
Allahabad University Entrance Test List
- LAT (Law admission test)
- CBCS (For admission in Centre of Behavioral & Cognitive Sciences, University of Allahabad)
- PGAT (Postgraduate admission test)
- UGAT (Under-graduate admission test 2016 for BA, B.Com, B.Sc (Maths), B.Sc (Bio), B.SC (Home Science), BFA & BPA of the University of Allahabad & its 8 constituent colleges.
- MBA + MBARD (For MBA (MONIRBA) admission test 2016 & MBA RD (GBPSSI) admission test
- LFAT (For BA. LLB (Hons.) 5 year integrated course admission test
- IPS (Institute of professional studies admission test 2016 for MBA RD (GBPSSI)
Allahabad University Courses Offered:
- Development Studies.
- Phil (Admission Through CRTE)
- Agriculture Botany
- Agriculture Zoology
- Computer Science
- Environmental studied
- food technology
- business administration
- material science
- nutrition science
- social science
- Urdu etc
- Computer Science
- Ancient History
- Applied Geology
- MA/M.Sc English Literature/Language
- MA/M.Sc Anthropology.
- Medieval & Modern History.
- A- Music. Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit, Urdu, Painting,
- SC Computer Science, Physics, Zoology.
Under Graduate Courses:
- B.Sc Applied Science
- Home Science- B.Sc
Allahabad University 2020 Application Form
The Allahabad University 2020 Online Application Available on the Official Website of Allahabad University. The following we provide the Online Application form for Allahabad University 2020 examination.
How To Apply:
- The application form can be filled only through online mode.
- The application form will be available in the third week of April 2020.
- A separate application form will be released by the authority for UG, PG, and Law entrance exams.
- The Allahabad University online application form 2020 will be issued from the second week of April 2019 (For UGAT) & third week of April 2019 (For PGAT).
Allahabad University 2020 Application Fee
|General & OBC Category||SC/ST/PH Category|
|M.Ed||Rs. 800||Rs. 400|
|CRET||RS. 1000||RS. 500|
|LFAT||RS. 1200||Rs. 600|
|UGAT, PGAT, IPS (B.Voc & M.Voc), LAT & IPS||Rs. 600||Rs. 300|
Allahabad University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: There is no set age limit specified for a candidate to appear for the test.
- For the five-year integrated course: The minimum eligibility is 12th passed/appearing with 45 % of marks for the general category students.
- MBA+MBARD: The eligibility has to pass a graduation degree from a state-recognized university or institution.
- IPS: Criteria for the Institute of professional studies course, one must have passed 12th or graduation/Appearing.
- UGAT: To get enroll for the undergraduate courses, one must have passed 12th or graduation/Appearing.
- PGAT: For seeking postgraduate courses, one must have a graduate degree from a state-affiliated institute or university.
- LAT: To get enroll for the law courses, one must have a graduate degree with a minimum of 45 % marks for the general category, 40 % for SC/ST category students.
- CRET: One must have a master’s degree from a state-recognized institute or university.
Note: For a five-year integrated course The Age limit will be 20 years for the candidates belong to General and OBC category and 22 years for the SC/ST candidates.
Allahabad University 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The exam will consist of both written and oral tests. The medium of the Language will be in English Language only. The total mark for Allahabad University Admission 2020 entrance exam is,
- 600 for written test
- 100 for the Oral test, in which
- Group Discussion (GD) carries 50 marks
- Personal interview (PI) carries 50 marks
Note: Each of these sections carries 150 marks. So it provides a total of 600 from all the areas. Each correct answer carries +3 marks. Each wrong answer deducts-1 marks.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted both in online mode and offline mode. All the questions will be of multiple choice objective type questions. The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours i.e, 120 minutes.
Note: Each correct answer carries +4 marks. For each wrong answer, deducts a -1 mark.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode. The exam duration will be of a minimum of 1 hour and a maximum of 3 hours based on the number of subjects select by the candidates. The question paper will be divided into two parts, i.e. Section A will be General Aptitude Test and Section B will be a Subject Proficiency Test.
Note: Candidates will get 3 marks for each question in common paper and 6 marks in the paper of the individual subjects. 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer in common test and 2 in the subject paper.
Allahabad University Entrance Test Syllabus
The syllabus will be different as per the courses opted by the students. Candidates applying for the Allahabad University entrance exam can study their academic programs of previous year classes and it is enough to Prepare for the Entrance Test.
- General Awareness
- Aptitude and Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Communication eligibility in English
How to Prepare
- Make small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself.
- When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
Allahabad University 2020 Admit Card
Allahabad University’s 2020 Admit Card will be released by online mode. It will be available on the website from the third week of May 2020. The applicants can download the admit cards from the official website of the university. They have to bring the admit card to the examination hall, otherwise, will not be allowed to write the examination.
Click Here: Allahabad University Admit Card Online
Allahabad University Result
Allahabad University 2020 Result will be announced in the third week of June 2020. The result can be seen via online mode through the website. Candidates have to log in with their username and password to access the result.
Click Here: Allahabad University Results
Allahabad University Admission
The admission procedure will be followed by the counseling process. Allahabad University’s counseling process will be organized after the result announcement. On the basis of the merit list of the candidates, seats will be provided at the time of counseling.
Also, Read the following Links for more Information
- CET Delhi Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- IISER Admission Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- MP PAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of Allahabad University 2020 (इलाहाबाद विश्वविद्यालय) Application Form, Registration, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.