ISM Dhanbad MBA Application Form 2020: Check out the details of ISM Dhanbad MBA 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Indian School of Technology (ISM) invites applications for the Two Year Full Time MBA Programme for the session 2020. Admissions for the candidates will be on the basis of any national level entrance exam such as CAT. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Applications are available for the applicants on the official website of the University (आईएसएम धनबाद एमबीए आवेदन फॉर्म). Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. Go through this article, for details about the ISM Dhanbad MBA admission process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IIT Madras MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- IITTM BBA/MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Indian Institute of Technology, Dhanbad
Content in this Article
About Indian School of Technology
The Indian Institute of Technology (ISM), Dhanbad (abbreviated as IIT (ISM)) is a public engineering and research institution located in Dhanbad, India. It was formerly known as the Indian School of Mines and was a Central University before it was converted into an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and an Institute of National Importance.
IIT (ISM) offers courses in engineering, pure sciences, management and humanities with a focus on engineering. The institute has 18 departments and five inter-disciplinary centers. The Department of Mining Engineering has been accorded the status of “Center of Advanced Studies” by the University Grants Commission.
Admission to the courses of B.Tech, Dual Degree and Integrated courses are done from JEE Advanced qualified students. Admission to the M.Tech courses is done either through the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) or through a special examination conducted by the institute. Admissions to the MBA program is done through the Common Admission Test (CAT). Admission to the M.Sc.Tech. and Ph.D. courses are done through exams conducted by the institute.
Internationally, IIT (ISM) ranked 191-200 among BRICS nations in the QS World University Rankings of 2018, 601-800 globally by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings of 2018, 143 in Times Higher Education Asia Rankings 2018 and 146 in Times Higher Education Emerging Economies Rankings 2018.
ISM Dhanbad MBA Application Form 2020 Interview Dates
|Name of the Event||Important Dates|
|CAT Results||04 Jan 2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||31 Jan 2020|
|List of shortlisted candidates for GD/PI||2nd week of Feb 2020|
|Date of WAT & PI||Delhi: 26th February to 1st March 2020|
Chennai: 12-15th March 2020
Roorkee: 20-22nd March 2020
Mumbai: 27-29th March 2020
Kolkata: 3-6th April 2020
|Declaration of final selection||Last week of Apr 2020|
Previous Year Dates
|Applications are available from||January 5, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||January 27, 2019|
|Dates of WAT & PI||Delhi : February 20, 21, 22 & 23 2019|
|Chennai : March 23, 24, & 25 2019|
|Mumbai : March 16, 17 & 18 2019|
|Kolkata: April 6, 7 2019|
|Dhanbad: April 6, 7 2019|
|Declaration of Result||April 29, 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for ISM Dhanbad MBA Application Form
- Candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply for the admissions.
- IIT Graduates who have scored CGPA 8 and above 10 point scale are exempted from the CAT score.
ISM Dhanbad MBA 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the University. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., www.iitism.ac.in
- Click on the link “Click Here to apply – PGP Application “
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
ISM Dhanbad 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1600/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs 800/-|
ISM Dhanbad MBA Selection Process
The Selection Process will be shortlisted based on the following factors :
- CAT Scores
- Academic Performance in 10th & 12th
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
ISM Dhanbad MBA 2020 Admission Process
ISM Dhanbad MBA Application Form: Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in the GD & PI. The following documents are to be produced during the GD & PI Process. Candidate’s failure to produce any of the documents will lead to cancellation from the selection process of the MBA Admission.
- X & XII mark sheets
- Graduation Marksheets for the appearing candidates
- Graduation degree & Marksheet for passed out candidates
- Post-Graduation Marksheets for the appearing candidates
- Post-Graduation degree & Marksheet for passed out candidates
- Date Of Birth Proof
- Complete filled Application Form with Photograph pasted on it
- OBC-NC certificate issued after January 01, 2018 in the proper format by educational institutes by the Competent Authority(if applicable)
- SC/ ST/ Physically Disabled/ Kashmiri Migrant/ Defense Personnel certificate issued in the proper format by the Competent Authority(if applicable)
- Original CAT scorecard
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of ISM Dhanbad MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process (आईएसएम धनबाद एमबीए प्रवेश). For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.