Check out the details of the Topic AICET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. AICET is the entrance exam that invites students for seeking admissions in Fashion, School of Advertising & Graphic Design as well as School of Media & Mass Communication. Every year this entrance test is conducted by WLCI. This exam is conducted across India (एआईसीईटी 2020 आवेदन पत्र). Students who are interested and eligible can apply for the application before the last date. The applications are opened for the students from the month of April 2020. Go through the article, for more information about the AICET test.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- AFMC Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- AICEE Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Content in this Article
AICET 2020 Exam Dates
|Application Starting Dates||April 2020|
|Last date of Application||May 2020|
|Courses Offered||Fashion Technology, Graphic Design, Media, Mass Communication & Business Management|
|Release of Admit Card||June 2020|
|Date of Entrance Exam||June 2020|
|Declaration of Result||July 2020|
AICET Application Form
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website. i.e., http://admissions.wlci.in.
- On the web page, Click on the link “AICET Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration, the part is completed.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
AICET 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee for AICET is Rs 2000/-.
AICET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Entrance Test 2020 which includes the Age limit, Qualification, Nationality, Pass Percentage.
Age Limit :
- The age limit should be between 17 – 25 years.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized board for UG Admissions.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university for PG Admissions.
AICET Exam Pattern
AICET Entrance exam is divided into 2 categories :
- General Aptitude Test (GAT)
- Creative Ability Test (CAT)
General Aptitude Test
Duration: 1 Hour
|Quantitative Ability||25 Marks|
|Communication Ability||25 Marks|
|Analytical Ability||25 Marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||25 Marks|
Creative Ability Test
Duration: 150 Minutes
This test is conducted to check the candidate’s ability, skills and knowledge for the courses selected.
AICET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
AICET 2020 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
AICET 2020 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the AICET Exam is completed. AICET cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
AICET 2020 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of AICET 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.