Check out the latest topic on the Law Entrance Test of UL-SAT Result 2023 – Check Result, Merit List, Admission Procedure. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies conducts UL-SAT to offer admission to aspirants in law programs offered at the College of Legal Studies (CoLS).
UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (UL-SAT) is a university-level law entrance exam (UL-SAT ఫలితాలు) organized by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) Dehradun. The UL-SAT Test Conducting Authority Release the Entrance Test Result in the months of June 2020. The result can be Download by the Candidates in the UPES 2020 Official Website.
Read the following links for more information
- UL-SAT Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- UL-SAT Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- The UL-SAT Result – Check Result, Merit List, Admission Procedure
UL-SAT Result 2023 Release Date
The UPES University Authority Releases the Entrance Test result on the Official website for Test Qualified candidates in the month of June 2023. The Result will be available on the Official Website for Download. The Applicants can Refer to the Official Website for Admission Process and Admission Requirements. Through the following Link, you can be directed to the UL-SAT Result 2023 Download from the Official Website.
Download 2023 UL-SAT Results – Link will be Updated Soon
The College of Legal Studies (CoLS) is a constituent college of UPES. UPES is the One Indian Institution to offer 85 specialized programs across Energy, Infrastructure, Transportation, Application IT, Design, Planning and Public Policy, etc.., Students can get admissions in the courses offered by the university either through the exam pathway also they can opt for the non-examination pathway through their scores in Class 12 Board Merit, CLAT Merit or L-SAT India Merit scores if found eligible by the University. The university offers up to 20% of the seats in LLB programs through the non-exam pathway.
UL-SAT Full Form is UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test
UP-LSAT 2023 Exam Dates
|Application Process Starting Date||Feb 1, 2023|
|Application Window End Date||Apr 25, 2023|
|Release of the Admit Card||Apr 2023|
|ULSAT 2023 Exam||Apr 28 – May 2, 2023|
|Declaration of Results||May 2023|
|Counselling Date||May 2023|
UL-SAT Result 2023
UL-SAT Result 2023 – Click Here
UL-SAT Last 5 Year Previous Results
- UL-SAT Results 2022 – Download to Click Here
- UL-SAT Results 2021 – Download to Click Here
- UL-SAT Results 2020 – Download to Click Here
- UL-SAT Results 2019 – Download to Click Here
- UL-SAT Results 2018 – Download to Click Here
Step to Download Result from the Official Website
- Visit the Official Website of UPES University for the Candidate Result.
- Find out the UL-SAT Result Tab of Selected course in Law Entrance Test 2023 by Candidate for Result Download.
- Candidate can get Individual Result by entering UL-SAT registered Number and PassWord on the Official Website.
- You can Download as Hard Copy of Result Sheet for future use in Admission.
Download UL-SAT Result
Candidates will be able to check the result of UL-SAT 2023 within a month of the June 2023 after the examination as ULSAT publishes scorecard and merit list. candidates can get the Individual Result only for Registered Candidates. Along with the marks, the result consists of the candidate’s merit of the UL-SAT exam. The Test Qualified candidates can Participate in Further Round of UL-SAT Admission Process.
Click Here: Download Result
UPES Scholar Ships
- The Scholar Ship of 25% of tuition fees for Boys and 35% for Girl students in the first year. The Scholarship will be renewed in the Second Semester provided the student obtains SGPA of 8/10. Scholarship in subsequent years will be as per scholarship policy of the University
- All India Category Scholar Ship Eligible is 75% marks in class 10th and 12th and 50% tuition fee waiver on 20% seats of each program in the first semester for CBSE, ICSE & State Board pass out students
ULSAT Merit List & Qualifying Marks
The UL-SAT Merit For BA LLB (Hons.)/ BBA LLB (Hons.)/ B.Com, LLB (Hons) course Candidates with minimum 50% Marks in Higher & Senior Secondary (10th & 12th) and CLAT ranking up to 10000/ L-SAT India score of 60 percentile or above will be exempted from UPES Law Studies Aptitude test and will be invited directly for GD and Interview.
UL-SAT Qualifying Marks For B. Tech LLB (Hons.) Candidates with minimum 50% Marks in Higher & Senior Secondary (10th & 12th), minimum 50% Marks in PCM at Senior Secondary Level (12th) and CLAT ranking up to 10000 or L-SAT India score of 60 percentile or above will be exempted from UPES-EAT and admissions through Merit Ranking.
UPES Board Merit
For BA LLB (Hons.)/ BBA LLB (Hons.)/B.Com LLB (Hons)- Candidates with 85% marks in 10th and 12th best of five subjects (English as one of the compulsory paper) are exempted from UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (UL-SAT) and will be invited directly for Group Discussion and Interview and For B. Tech LLB (Hons.) Candidates with minimum 70% marks in 10th, 12th with PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) are exempted from UPES-EAT and admissions will be through Merit Ranking.
The UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test(UL-SAT) Test Qualified candidate can get admission in the University and UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) For B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering LLB (Hons.) with Specialization in Cyber Law / IPR Program.
Non Examination Pathway: Non-Examination Pathway of LAW Programs only through Board Merit/ CLAT Merit / L-SAT India Merit the number of Seats Allotted Up to 20 % for the candidates.
UL-SAT Important Links
- B.A., LL.B (Hons.) with specialization in Energy Laws
- B.A., LL.B (Hons.) with specialization in Criminal Law/ Labor Law/ Constitution Law
- B.Com., LL.B (Hons.) with specialization in Taxation Law
- B.Sc LLB (Hons) with Specialization in IPR/Medical Law/Health Law/Food Law/Forensic Law
- B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering LLB (Hons.) with Specialization in Cyber Laws
- B.Tech Energy Technology LLB (Hons.) with Specialization in Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
- BBA., LL.B (Hons.) with specialization in Corporate Laws
- BBA., LL.B (Hons.) with specialization in International Trade & Investment/ Banking,Finance & Insurance/ Media & Entertainment Law
- LLM with Specialization in Energy Law/Business Law/International Economic Law/Law & Technology
Hope this post helps you to get the Complete information on the concept details of UL-SAT Result 2023– Check Result, Merit List, Admission Procedure UL-SAT పరీక్ష ఫలితాలు. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.