UKSEE 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date
Check out the details of the Topic UKSEE 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of Uttarakhand State Entrance Test for Uttarakhand Technical University Admissions like UKSEE 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, UKSEE Syllabus, UKSEE 2019 Application Form, and Fee. Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (यूकेएसईई) is conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) is a state-level admission exam popular as UKSEE for the admission of B.Pharm, Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHMCT), M.C.A, and lateral entry to II years MCA, B.Tech in different private, self-financed and government colleges of Uttarakhand.
Also, Read the following Links for more information
- TS Polycet 2019 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Fee
- CENTAC 2019 Application Form, Admission Procedure, Date, Eligibility, Fee
- IIST Admission 2019 Application Form, Fee, Admission Procedure, Date, Eligibility
About Uttarakhand Technical University
Content in this Article
Uttarakhand Technical University is a public university in the Indian state of Uttarakhand set up by the Government of Uttarakhand on 27 January 2005. Uttarakhand Technical University conducts UKSEE for admissions to the first year of the programs offered by the University and other Departments and Government/Private Institutes located in the Uttarakhand state.
UKSEE 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Application Starts from||April 15, 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application and Fee||April 30, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||May 06, 2019|
|Date of Exam||May 10 – 11 2019|
|Announcement of Results||May 30, 2019|
|Counselling Starts from||Third week of June 2019|
UKSEE full form is Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam
Previous UKSEE 2018 Important Dates
|Application Form Availability|
|Application Form Last Date|
|Admit Card release|
|Date of Entrance Exam|
|Counselling Starts from|
UKSEE 2019 Application Form
The UKSEE Online Application Available on the Official Website of Uttarakhand Technical University. Application form for all courses is issued from April 2019. The following we provide the Online Application form for Uttarakhand 2019 Common Entrance Test.
How To Apply:
- The Uttarakhand Entrance Test 2019 Application Form available for the Candidates to apply in online mode only. The application form will be available Online from April 2019.
- No application will be provided through offline mode. Candidates have to fill only one UKSEE 2019 application form for all the three entrance exams.
- Submit all required documents in the Application Form. After submitting all details in the form of entrance test student required to upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- After the Applying process completion Print the Application as a Hard copy.
The application fee is Rs.1000 for General and OBC category students. Application fee Rs.500 for SC & ST category students. Application fee can be paid only through online net banking, credit card and debit card. The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
UKSEE Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for UKSEE Entrance Test which includes the Age limit for Admission in Uttarakhand Technical University 2019, UKSEE Admission Qualification as follows. The eligibility criteria are different for every course. Check the complete eligibility criteria for Uttarakhand State entrance exam.
Age Limit: There is no age limit, minimum or maximum has been mentioned for admission in these courses.
- B.Tech Lateral Entry: The student should Pass Diploma in Engineering/Technology or Passed B.Sc Degree and Intermediate with Mathematics with at least 45% marks for general and 40% for reserved categories.
- Pharmacy: The candidate Must qualify 10+2 with any recognized board and must secure at least 45% marks for general 40% for reserved categories candidates with the subjects of physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the mathematics/ biology/biotechnology.
- B.Pharma Lateral Entry: The candidate Should pass Diploma examination from AICTE approved institution.
with the Minimum marks of 45% marks for General and 40% for reserved categories
- BHMCT (Hotel management): The Qualifying Exam for the student should pass the 12th exam with the
Minimum marks to obtain 45% marks for general and 40% in case of reserved category in the qualifying examination.
- MCA: Candidate should pass 3 years of Bachelor’s degree in BCA, B.sc with the Minimum marks to obtain 505 marks and 45% in case of reserved categories candidates.
List of Institutes of UKSEE
- B.Tech & M.Tech College List
- List of B.Pharma & M.Pharma Colleges
- MBA college list
- List of MCA & BHMCT Colleges
List of UKSEE Groups:
- Business Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Industrial & Production Engineering
- Biotech Engineering
- Engineering and Technology
- Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Medical Sciences
UKSEE 2019 Exam Pattern
The Uttarakhand Common entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. There would be no negative marking so no marks will deduct for each wrong answer. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by students for the Uttarakhand Entrance Test 2019 Test is given as follows,
|Paper 1||Physics & Chemistry||100 Ques||100 Marks|
|Paper 2||Mathematics||50 Ques||50 Marks|
|Paper 3||Biology||50 Ques||50 Marks|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT)||75 Ques||100 Marks|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for MCA||100 Ques||100 Marks|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Engg. Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry)||75 Ques||100 Marks|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||75 Ques||100 Marks|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates (Lateral Entry)||75 Ques||100 Marks|
|Paper 9||Aptitude test for MCA (Lateral entry) for BCA/B.Sc. CS/IT Students||75 Ques||100 Marks|
Syllabus for UKSEE 2019
The Uttarakhand Entrance Test syllabus will be based on the Entrance Test of Selected course by the Student. The Following are the Course list for Syllabus to Revise in the Uttarakhand Entrance Test as with the list of available topics in the written test.
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication systems
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions Hydrogen
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes.
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes and Ketones and Carboxylic Acids:
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday life
- Theory Of Equations
- Permutations And Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Partial Fractions
- Elements Of Number Theory And Congruences
- Coordinate Geometry
- Measurement Of Angles And Trigonometric Functions
- Relations Between Sides And Angles Of A Triangle
- Theory Of Indies And Logarithms
- Mathematical Induction
How to Prepare UKSEE 2019 Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Understand & know the complete exam pattern & syllabus. Concentrate on the basic concept & try to cover the complete syllabus.
- Make a note of all the important topics & points and Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
Model/Previous Years Questions for Entrance Test 2019
You can Check the previous Question Papers for Uttarakhand Entrance Test 2019 Exam. We provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in Entrance Test 2019 exam.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Previous Question Papers
UKSEE Admit Card
Candidates will be able to get the Entrance Test admit card 2019 through online mode from the website. Applicants can download UKSEE 2019 admit card from the official website. Candidates with invalid admit card will not be allowed to enter the test center. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Admit Card
The Result will be available from Uttarakhand Entrance Test in online mode declared tentatively on After the written exam available on the official website. Merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website. Candidates can check their Entrance Test 2019 result by entering roll number.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Results
UKSEE 2019 Counseling
Uttarakhand entrance exam Admission of Counselling 2019 will be conducted for the rank holders who have qualified the Common Entrance Exam. The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the Common Entrance Test 2019. The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form as per the streams of Students and Rank Qualified on the Entrance Exam.
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- ID proof
- 10th and 10+2 Mark sheets
- 10th and 10+2 Passing Certificate
- UKSEE 2019 Admit Card
- UKSEE 2019 Rank Card
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- NSIT PG 2019 Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Admission Procedure
- Lucknow University Admission 2019 Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of UKSEE 2019 (यूकेएसईई 2019) Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box.