Check out Vikrama Simhapuri University Admission 2021 details. VSU full form is Vikrama Simhapuri University (విక్రమా సింహపూరి విశ్వవిద్యాలయం). We’ve provided Vikrama Simhapuri University Admission Procedure, Admission Fee, Courses offered by Vikrama Simhapuri University, Application Form to join in the college and other important details. Also, check various academic programs offered by the Vikrama Simhapuri University. The official website is www.simhapuriuniv.ac.in
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IIT Madras MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- IITTM BBA/MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Content in this Article
Vikrama Simhapuri University (VSU PGCET) Admission 2021
|Application for VSUPGET||Apr 12, 2021 – May 10, 2021|
|Entrance Exam (VSUPGCET)||May 23, 2021 – May 26, 2021|
|Declaration of Result||May 31, 2021|
|Counseling||Jun 18, 2021 – Jun 25, 2021|
|APICET Application||May 20, 2021|
|APICET Exam||Jul 25, 2021|
|VSUPGCET Counselling Phase-I||Jan 18, 2021 – Jan 22, 2021|
Vikrama Simhapuri University Admission 2021
|University||Vikrama Simhapuri University|
|Location||Nellore Dt, Andhra Pradesh|
|Offered Courses||UG and PG Courses|
|The medium of the Course||Telugu & English|
|Application Form||Click here|
|Course Fee||Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 1,55,000 total fee (Depending on the course)|
About Vikrama Simhapuri University
Vikrama Simhapuri University (VSU) is a public state university in the Nellore district of Andhra Pradesh, India. It was established in 2008 with six courses. Now, the university is offering 17 post-graduate courses at the university college. SU conducts its own entrance examinations VSURESET and VSUPGCET for all courses each year. The university offers courses which include B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.B.A, B.B.O.L, L.L.B, B.Tech and M.Sc, M.A, M.F.A, M.Tech, M.B.A, M.C.A, M.Phil, and Ph.D. degrees.
Courses Offered by Vikrama Simhapuri University
Vikrama Simhapuri University offers PG degree courses and PH.D. programs that are listed below
- Master of Science in Organic Chemistry
- Master of Science Marine Biology
- Master of Arts in English
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- MA in Economics
- MSc Physics
- MSc Zoology
- MA English
- MSc Biotechnology
- MSc Botany
- MSc Mathematics
- MSc Computer Science
- Business Management
- Computer Science
- Marine Biology
- Social Work
Vikrama Simhapuri University Application form
The step by step procedure of filling the application is given below
How To Apply
For MA, M.Com & M.Ed
- Candidate can apply for the PG courses through the online registration process available at the university website “www.vsupgcet.in
- Upon submitting their personal details through the registration link provided on the official website, a verification code will be sent to the applicant’s mobile number
- Upon successful verification, the candidate should proceed to enter the details related to Academic, Study, Reservation and other important information. After filling in all the details, a payment ref ID would be generated
- The registration fee of Rs. 400/- (for general candidates) and Rs. 200/- (for SC/ST category candidates) can be paid through the available online payment modes (Net banking/ credit card/ debit card). Fee can also be submitted offline through the SBI generated challan. Bank Charges will be applicable as per the payment option selected by the applicant
- If the candidate wishes to pay the application fee through SBI challan, he /she should take the printout of the generated E-challan and pay the required amount of money at any SBI branch across India
- Upon successful payment of fees, the candidate must wait for one working day and then take a printout of the completed applications using his/ her candidate login by entering your Application No. and Date of Birth
- Candidate must submit completed applications, along with all the Xerox copies of certificates, either in person or by Registered post or by speed post to the following address:
Convenor, VSUPGCET-2018, 23-3-208, Sodhan Nagar, Near APSRTC Bus Stand, Nellore- 524003.
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination from a recognized University.
- For admission into M.A. Economics, English, Political Science & Public Administration, Telugu, M.Sc. Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics/Applied Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology (where the concerned subject is compulsory in the degree), the candidate should have at least 40% marks in the concerned subject.
- For admission into any other course, the candidate should have at least 40% aggregate marks in the group subjects.
- For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be at least 50% and the aggregate marks in degree/PG should be at least 45%.
- The pass mark is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission into any course.
Vikrama Simhapuri University Exam Important Dates 2021
|VSUPGCET 2021||Important Dates|
|Commencement of registrations for VSUPGCET||2nd week of April 2020|
|End date for registration for VSUPGCET||3rd week of May 2020|
|Last date for submission with late fee||3rd week of May 2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application with Tatkal fee||3rd week of May 2020|
|Last date for submission of print out of the application in VSUPGCET office||3rd week of May 2021|
|Issue date of Admit card||last week of May 2021|
|VSUPGCET 2018 Exam||1st week of June 2021|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of June 2021|
|Phase I Counselling||3rd week of June 2021|
|Last date for Cancellation of Admissions||last week of June 2021|
|Phase II Counseling||2nd week of July 2021|
|Closing of Admissions||last week of July 2021|
|Commencement of classes||July 2021|
The above table shows the information of the Vikrama Simhapuri University Admission Dates 2021 for the students.
And, this below mentioned table shows the details of all course’s important dates and events which make students an easier way to understand.
|VSU – PG Course First & Second Academic Schedule 2020 -2021 Req-Reg posted on||21-1-2021|
|VSUPGCET Phase 1 Counselling and Fee Details||13-1-2021|
|UG Online Admission Notification||9-1-2021|
|CAS Application & Notification 2021||4-1-2021|
|Fee Notification MBA, MBA ™, MCA III & V SEM Exams Mar 2021||2-1-2021|
|Fee Notification PG Diploma (F&S) Exams Jan 2021||2-1-2021|
|Fee Notification PG III Semester Exams March 2021 (VSU College)||1-1-2021|
|Fee Notification PG III Semester Exam March 2021 (Affiliated Colleges)||1-1-2021|
Below are the steps to follow while applying for the application process
Step 1 – Visit the official website fo the university
Step 2 – Fill the details very carefully with the required information about the applications.
Step 3 – Applicants have to pay the fee while filling the application form only.
Step 4 – Before submitting the form the candidates have to check the details mentioned in the application form.
Step 5 – Check the details and click on the submit button.
For, more details about the admission form visit the website.
Previous Year Dates
|Online Application forms releases from||1st week of Apr 2018|
|Last date to submit online applications||Apr 2019|
|Last date to submit an application with late fee||May 2018|
|Last date for submission of printout of application in VSUPGCET office||May 2019|
|Downloading Hall ticket from website||May 2019|
|Entrance Exams schedule starts from||May 2019|
|Result announced on||Last week of May 2019|
|Phase I Counselling||Jun 2019 to Jul 2019|
Vikrama Simhapuri University,
Dargamitta, Nellore – 524 003 Andhra Pradesh
Phone Number: 0861 2352377
- KL University (KLU) Admission Application, Fee, Courses details
- Andhra University Admission – AU Application, Fee, Courses
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) Admission Application, Fee, Courses details – B.V.Sc & AH | MFSc & PhD
- Adikavi Nannaya University Admission – Application, Fee, Courses
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV) Admission – Application, Fee, Courses details
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Admission – Application, Fee, Courses details
- Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) Admission – Application, Fee, Courses details
Share this article “ Vikrama Simhapuri University Admission (విక్రమా సింహాపురి విశ్వవిద్యాలయ ప్రవేశం) 2021 Application, Fee, Courses details ” to other students who are willing to know the details about Vikrama Simhapuri University admission. Tell us errors in this article via the comment section below and you can ask us your queries and doubts regarding Vikrama Simhapuri University.