Check out the Jammu and Kashmir ITI Admission 2021. Govt. Industrial Training Institute will release the admission notification every year for the ITI courses. Students who are interested in doing ITI should fill the applications through online mode. Admissions for ITI is based on the merit of the candidates for the academic session 2020 – 21. Students should attend the Counselling on the basis of the ranks and marks obtained. Through this article, you will get the details of J & K ITI Admissions, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, Counselling Procedure, etc. Read the below article to know in detail about Jammu and Kashmir ITI Admissions (जम्मू और कश्मीरी आईटीआई प्रवेश).
Other Links :
Content in this Article
Jammu and Kashmir ITI Admission 2021
|Name of the Department||Govt.Industrial Training Institute|
|Notification on||Jammu and Kashmir ITI Admissions|
|Courses Offered||ITI Courses|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tentative Dates 2021
|Starting Date for Online Application||June 2021|
|Last Date to submit the applications||July 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||July 2021|
|Date of Exam||July 2021|
|Display of Merit List||August 2021|
|Counseling starts from||August 2021|
The following are the Tentative Dates given for J & K ITI Admissions :
|Starting Date for Online Application||June 2020|
|Last Date to submit the applications||July 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||July 2020|
|Date of Exam||July 2020|
|Display of Merit List||August 2020|
|Counseling starts from||August 2020|
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be between 14-25 years.
- Education Qualification: Candidates who have passed HSC examination from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Domicile: Candidates should have a domicile certificate of Jammu and Kashmir.
Candidates are advised to follow the below instructions to fill the J & K ITI Application Form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e., http://itijammu.com/index.html
- Click on the link ” Admission forms for the session 2021 online available at ITI admission link “.
- If you’re a new user, get registered yourself by entering the basic details of Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number and Email ID, etc.
- Next, Login with the given details to fill the remaining part of the application form like uploading required documents, Photo and Signature.
- Check out the details that you have entered are valid or not before making the final submission.
- After filling the details, click on the ” Submit ” button.
- Make a payment of the application form through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Applications will be accepted provisionally only if the payment is done.
The admission fee for all categories is Rs.50/-
Fees & Payments
|Trades||Amount to be deposited|
|COPA , Electrician, Electronics Mechanic & Air Conditioning & Refrigeration||Rs.400/-|
|Payment setas in COPA, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic & Air Conditioning & Refrigeration||Rs.3000/-|
|Payment seats in other Trades||Rs.1000/-|
The following list of trades will be provided by the organization for Jammu and Kashmir ITI Admissions :
The trades are in 2 categories, Engineering Trades & Non-Engineering Trades :
- Electronics Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic (Motor/Vehicle)
- Mason (Building Constructor)
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Mechanic Diesel
- Mechanic Tractor
- Painter General
- Interior Decorator and Designing
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant
- Stenography (English)
- Cutting & Sewing
- Dress Making
- Tourist Guide
- Software Application
- Computer Languages
- Rural Informatics Management
Candidates whose names are in the selected merit list will be called for counselling. The dates of counselling will be announced by the Institute on the official website. During the process of counseling, the original documents of candidates will be verified. The following list of documents are to be taken to the Counselling Centre :
- Colour Photo of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Parent/Guardian Signature.
- Study certificates of the candidate from 6th to 10th Class.
- Study certificates of ITI / IVC.
- Marks Memos of Intermediate for IVC Candidates.
- Combined Marks memo for ITI Candidates.
- Scanned Copy of the Bridge Course Certificate.
J & K ITI Prospectus
|Download Jammu & Kashmir ITI Prospectus||Click Here|
Govt. Industrial Training Institute
Aknoor Road, Shakti-Nagar, Jammu, J&K
Ph : 01912505361
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates who are searching for Jammu and Kashmir ITI Admission 2021. Please share this article with your friends who are in need of this information. Subscribe to Exam Updates to get the latest updates of ITI Result, ITI Admit Card, information of Universities, Entrance Exam Results, Upcoming Exams, still many more.