Check out the Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission 2020. State Council of Vocational Training will release the admission notification every year for the ITI courses. Students who are interested in doing ITI should fill the applications through online mode. Admissions for ITI is based on the merit of the candidates for the academic session 2020 – 21. Students should attend the Counselling based on the ranks and marks obtained. Through this article, you will get the details of UP ITI Admissions, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, Counselling Procedure, etc. Read the below article to know in detail about Uttar Pradesh ITI Admissions (उत्तर प्रदेश आईटीआई प्रवेश).
Other Links :
Content in this Article
Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission 2020
|Name of the Department||State Council of Vocational Training|
|Notification on||Uttar Pradesh ITI Admissions|
|Courses Offered||ITI Courses|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The following are the Tentative Dates given for UP ITI Admissions :
|Starting Date for Online Application||3rd week of June 2020|
|Last Date to submit the applications||2nd week of July 2020|
|First round of Counselling||3rd week of July 2020|
|Results of First round allotment||Last week of July 2020|
|Last Date for reporting at Institute||To be announced|
Candidates should meet the following eligibility conditions to seek ITI Admission :
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th from any recognized Board of UP State.
- Age Limit: Candidates’ age should be 14 years as on Academic Year.
- There is no age relaxation for any category candidates.
Candidates are advised to follow the below instructions to fill the AP ITI Application Form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e., http://www.scvtup.in/en/page/about-scvt
- Click on the ” Admission ” Tab and then select the link ” Apply Online “.
- If you’re a new user, get registered yourself by entering the basic details of Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number and Email ID, etc.
- Next, Login with the given details to fill the remaining part of the application form like uploading required documents, Photo and Signature.
- Check out the details that you have entered are valid or not before making the final submission.
- After filling the details, click on the ” Submit ” button.
- Make a payment of the application form through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Applications will be accepted provisionally only if the payment is done.
The application fee for ITI admissions varies for different categories :
- Building Maintenance
- Architectural Assistant
- Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance
- Foundry Man Technician
- Industrial Painter
- Information Technology
- Interior Decoration & Designing
- Marine Engine Fitter
- Mason (Building Construction)
- Mech. Repair & Maintenace Of Heavy Vehicles
- Mechanic (Motor Cycle)
- Mechanic (Repair And Maintenance Of Light Vehicles)
- Mechanic (Tractor)
- Mechanic Auto Body Painting
- Mechanic Auto Body Repair
- Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Physiotherapy Technician
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Pump Operator – Cum- Mechanic
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Welder (Fabrication & Fitting)
- Lab Assistant
- Construction And Wood Working
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Draughtsman (Mech.)
- Electrician(Power Distribution)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Fabrication (Fitting And Welding)
- Information Communication Technology System Maintenance
- Information Technology
Candidates whose names are in the selected merit list will be called for counselling. The dates of counselling will be announced by the Institute on the official website.During the process of counseling, the original documents of candidates will be verified. The following list of documents are to be taken to the Counselling Centre :
- Colour Photo of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Parent/Guardian Signature.
- Study certificates of the candidate from 6th to 10th Class.
- Study certificates of ITI / IVC.
- Marks Memos of Intermediate for IVC Candidates.
- Combined Marks memo for ITI Candidates.
- Scanned Copy of the Bridge Course Certificate.
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates who are searching for Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission 2020. Please share this article with your friends who are in need of this information. Subscribe to Exam Updates to get the latest updates of ITI Result, ITI Admit Card, information of Universities, Entrance Exam Results, Upcoming Exams, still many more.