University of Lucknow MBA Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
Check out the latest updates of University of Lucknow MBA Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process. The University of Lucknow offers Under Graduate, Post Graduate Courses in the field of Science, Arts, Law etc. The University offers MBA programmes in Marketing, Finance & Control, HR & IR & International Business. Admissions will be given to the candidates based on CAT Scores or LUMET conducted by the University. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information regarding MBA Courses, Number of Seats, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IIT Delhi MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- IIT Madras EMBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
University of Lucknow MBA Admissions
About University of Lucknow
Content in this Article
University Of Lucknow or Lucknow University (LU) is a government owned Indian research university based in Lucknow. LU’s old campus is located at Badshah Bagh, University Road area of the city with a new campus at Jankipuram. Founded in 1867, LU is one of the oldest government owned institutions of Indian higher education.
It is affiliated to University Grants Commission; Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU); Association of Indian Universities (AIU); Distance Education Council (DEC). Other accreditations include National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC); National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE); Bar Council of India (BCI). It was affiliated to UGC in the year 1921.
University of Lucknow 2019 Interview Dates
|Application form starts from||1st March 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||May 10th 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||May 25th 2019|
|Date of LUMET Entrance Exam||June 02, 2019|
|Interview Dates||June 3rd – 7th 2019|
|Announcement of Results||28th June 2019|
|Counselling Dates||2nd – 9th July 2019|
University of Lucknow MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be a Graduate with minimum 50% marks (45 % marks for SC/ST candidates) from any recognized University.
- Candidates of final year are also eligible to apply.
University of Lucknow MBA 2019 Selection Process
The Selection of candidates will be as follows:
- Candidates will be selected based on CAT Scores.
- Candidates who have not attended the CAT Exam, should attend the LUMET Exam conducted by the University.
- Based on these entrance exam scores, candidates will be selected.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
- Final selection of candidates will be based on CAT or LUMET Scores, Performance in the Interview, Academic Record of the candidates.
University of Lucknow MBA 2019 Application Form
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below mentioned steps while filling the application form:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Register online for LUMET exam.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for primary registration.
- After registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
University of Lucknow MBA 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee Details as follows :
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 2000/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
University of Lucknow 2019 Admission Process
Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT or LUMET Admit Card & Score Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of University of Lucknow Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.