University of Lucknow MBA Application Form 2020: Check out the latest updates of the University of Lucknow MBA Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process. The University of Lucknow offers Under Graduate, Post Graduate Courses in the field of Science, Arts, Law, etc. The University offers MBA programs in Marketing, Finance & Control, HR & IR & International Business. Admissions will be given to the candidates based on CAT Scores or LUMET conducted by the University. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the Institute (लखनऊ विश्वविद्यालय एमबीए आवेदन फॉर्म). Through this article, you can get all the information regarding MBA Courses, the Number of Seats, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IIT Delhi MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- IIT Madras EMBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
University of Lucknow MBA Admissions
Content in this Article
About University of Lucknow
University Of Lucknow or Lucknow University (LU) is a government-owned Indian research university based in Lucknow. LU’s old campus is located at Badshah Bagh, University Road area of the city with a new campus at Jankipuram. Founded in 1867, LU is one of the oldest government-owned institutions of Indian higher education.
It is affiliated to University Grants Commission; Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU); Association of Indian Universities (AIU); Distance Education Council (DEC). Other accreditations include the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC); National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE); Bar Council of India (BCI). It was affiliated to UGC in the year 1921.
University of Lucknow MBA Application Form 2020 Interview Dates
|Event Name||Important Date|
|Submission of Application||15th Mar – 15th May 2020|
|Admit Card||25th May, 2020|
|Date of Entrance Examination||01st June 2020|
|Interview||02nd – 05th June 2020|
Previous Year Dates
|Application form starts from||1st March 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||May 10th, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||May 25th, 2019|
|Date of LUMET Entrance Exam||June 02, 2019|
|Interview Dates||June 3rd – 7th 2019|
|Announcement of Results||28th June 2019|
|Counselling Dates||2nd – 9th July 2019|
University of Lucknow MBA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be a Graduate with minimum 50% marks (45 % marks for SC/ST candidates) from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
University of Lucknow MBA 2020 Selection Process
The Selection of candidates will be as follows:
- Candidates will be selected based on CAT Scores.
- Candidates who have not attended the CAT Exam should attend the LUMET Exam conducted by the University.
- Based on these entrance exam scores, candidates will be selected.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
- The final selection of candidates will be based on CAT or LUMET Scores, Performance in the Interview, Academic Record of the candidates.
University of Lucknow MBA 2020 Application Form
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Register online for the LUMET exam.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for primary registration.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
University of Lucknow MBA 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee Details as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 2000/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
University of Lucknow 2020 Admission Process
University of Lucknow MBA Application Form: Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT or LUMET Admit Card & Score Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of the University of Lucknow MBA Application Form, Fee (लखनऊ विश्वविद्यालय आवेदन शुल्क), Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.