IIT Madras MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Check out the details of IIT Madras MBA 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Applications for Executive MBA are invited by Indian Institute of Technology, Madras. The Institute offers MBA, EMBA and PGPEX-VLM courses at the UG and PG levels along with MS by Research and Ph.D. programs in various disciplines at the Doctorate level. Admissions for the candidates will be on the basis of CAT Scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for WAT & Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. Go through the article, for IIT Madras MBA Admission Process, Dates, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- FSM MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- GIM Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras MBA Admissions
About IIT Madras
Content in this Article
Indian Institute of Technology Madras is a public engineering institute located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. IIT Madras has been ranked as the top engineering institute in India for three years in a row (2016-2018) by the National Institutional Ranking.
The Institute offers MBA, EMBA and PGPEX-VLM courses at the UG and PG levels along with MS by Research and Ph.D. programs in various disciplines at the Doctorate level.
IIT Madras MBA 2019 Dates
|Online Application starts from||January 5, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the application form||January 29, 2019|
|Dates for GD & Personal Interview||Madras : 23 – 25th March 2019|
Delhi : 20-23 February 2019
|Declaration of Results||April 29, 2019|
|Classes begin from||22 July 2019|
IIT Madras MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 60% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of final year are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have minimum 3 years of experience.
IIT Madras MBA 2019 Application Form
Candidates should follow the instructions while applying for the admission. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e., www.iitm.ac.in
- On the homepage click on the link “MBA Application Portal” (2019 – 2021).
- You will directed to a new page.
- Click on ” MBA Admission Portal” and click on continue.
- Enter your E- Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature etc.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
IIT Madras MBA 2019 Application Fee
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1600/-|
IIT Madras MBA Selection Process
The selection process will based on the following factors :
- Based on CAT Scores.
- Cut Off Marks
- Academic Performance
- Based on candidate’s performance in Written Ability Test & Personal Interview.
IIT Madras MBA Counselling Process
Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in the WAT & PI. Counselling will be conducted national wide.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT Score Card
- One set of photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII, Graduation
- Graduation and College Leaving Certificate
- Passport size photographs
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of IIT Madras MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee,Selection Process. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.