Check out Patna Women’s College Admission 2021 Application, Fee, Courses details. Students who are willing to write the entrance exam of Patna Women’s College (पटना विमेन कॉलेज) should know the complete details about the exam. We’ve provided Patna Women’s College Admission Procedure, Admission Fee, Courses offered, Application Form to join in the college, and other important details. Also, check various academic programs offered by the Patna Women’s College. The official website is www.patnawomenscollege.in.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IIT Madras MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- IITTM BBA/MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Patna Women’s College Admission 2021
|Patna Women’s College University
|UG, and PG Courses
|The medium of the Course
|Hindi & English
|Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 15000 Per Year (depending on the course)
About Patna Women’s College
Patna Women’s College was founded in 1940 by Bishop B.J. Sullivan S.J., Bishop of Patna and Mother M. Josephine A.C. Superior General of the Apostolic Carmel. It was the first institution of higher learning opened to cater to the educational needs of women in Bihar. Bishop Sullivan, the founder, named it Patna Women’s College and presented it as a gift to the females of Bihar, thereby placing at their disposal an opportunity for higher education.
It was Bishop Sullivan’s firm belief that the upliftment of Bihar lay in liberating its womenfolk by providing them with opportunities for higher education i.e., by empowering them. In the early years, the college and the hostel were housed in the Bishop’s own residence at Bankipore, which he vacated for this landmark.
Important Dates 2021
|Entrance Exam/ Admission
|Application Form last date
|2nd week of May 2020
|2nd week of May 2020
|2nd week of May 2020
|1st week of June 2020
|M.Sc. Zoology, MA Geography, MA Applied Psychology, MA English, MA Home Science, PGDFD, PGDCA, PGDAMM.
|2nd week of June 2020
Courses Offered by Patna Women’s College
The college is offering different courses with affiliation from the University of Patna.
Bachelor of Arts in
- Home Science
- Political science
Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Education
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Fashion Design
- Advertisement, Sales, Promotion & Management
- Industrial Microbiology
- Communicative English
- Computer applications
- Web Designing
- Computer Literacy Program 2020
- Certificate Course in Android App. Development Brochure
- Certificate in IOT Brochure
so, here we mentioned all BA, B.Sc, Vocational, and also mainly the Ad-On Course for the candidates.
Patna Women’s College Application Form
Candidates who are interested to give Patna Women’s College Admission needs to fill the application form and pay the registration fees. Candidate needs to follow the below-mentioned steps:
• The online application starts from May 2020
• Candidates need to fill the application form by mentioning the personal details
• General category candidates need to pay Rs. 550/- and Rs. 500/- for reserved category candidates as application fees
• The last date to fill the application form will be by June 2020
For the Bachelor of Arts, Commerce, Science and vocational courses, candidates must have completed their higher secondary examination with not less than 45% of marks. For the Bachelor of Education course, candidates must have completed their degree course in any stream with not less than 45% of marks.
The admission process will be done very strictly by the university after the meet of the entrance examination to the study of the respective programs in the postgraduate courses.
Eligibility criteria for direct admission will remain vacant in year 1 even after the counseling and examination may be notified for the students from time to time. And, moreover, the academic council will have the power to repeal the eligibility criteria.
Patna Women’s College Application Process 2021
- This is the application process of the Patna Women’s College Application Process for the eligible candidates through the online mode only. These are the following steps for the application process
- Students have to visit the official website of Patna Women’s College.
- Next, click on the “Admission Notice” in the Notices section
- And, next, click on the ‘Application form’ link
- The candidates have to select the course level and course for which they are seeking the admission
- Fill in the personal details and the course before going to ‘Submit’
- The application fee also had to pay at the time of applying for the application form through the Debit/Credit Card.
Documents which has to be attached with the application form
- Caste Certificate
- Mark sheet Certificate of the Qualifying Examination
Following Documents have to submit at the time of Counseling
- Original Mark Sheet of X, XII and along with that two photocopies
- Original Caste Certificate which was issued by the BDO/CO/DM
- Original Mark sheets of Graduations
- Four Passport-size photos
- Application form Receipt
Patna Women’s College, Bailey Road, Patna, Bihar – 800 020
Share this article “ Patna Women’s College Admission (पटना वीमेंस कॉलेज एडमिशन) 2021 Application, Fee, Courses details ” to other students who are willing to know the details about this University. Tell us errors in this article via the comment section below and you can ask us your queries and doubts regarding this article.