MDI Gurgaon MBA Application Form 2019: Check out the details of MDI Gurgaon MBA 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility. MDI Institute offers admissions for Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM), National Management Program (NMP) and Post Graduate Program in Energy Management (PGP – EM). Admissions to the candidates will be offered based on CAT or GMAT entrance exams followed by Interviews. Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions on the official website of the Institute (एमडीआई गुड़गांव एमबीए एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म). Through this article, you can get all the information about MDI Gurgaon Course Details, Dates, Application Form.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- AIIMS Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- AIPGMEE Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Management Development Institute (MDI), MBA Admissions
Content in this Article
Management Development Institute (MDI) is a business school in India. It was established in 1973 by Industrial Finance Corporation of India and is located in Gurgaon, a commercial hub near the Indian capital of New Delhi. Its second campus has come up near Murshidabad, West Bengal. The Murshidabad campus was inaugurated by the Honourable President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on 24 August 2014. MDI was ranked 12 among management schools in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018, sixth by Business Today’s “India’s best B-schools 2017” and tenth in India by Outlook India’s “Top 100 Management Schools” of 2017.
The institute offers various post-graduate diploma programs. These include full-time and part-time programs. It also offers fellowship research programs.
MDI Gurgaon MBA Application Form 2019 Interview Dates
|Application Form Starts from||7th September 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||January 15, 2019|
|Personal Interview||January 27, 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for MDI Gurgaon MBA Application Form
- Candidates must have atleast 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
- Candidates should have passed 3 years Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent discipline with atleast 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are eligible to apply.
MDI Gurgaon MBA 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., www.mdi.ac.in
- Click on the link “Apply Now”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
MDI Gurgaon MBA Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|For all Categories||Total Fee to be paid|
|Through Online Mode||Rs 3000/-|
MDI Gurgaon MBA Selection Process
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on MDI Admission Test (conducted by MDI Gurgaon) or GMAT/CAT Scores.
- Candidates having valid CAT/GMAT Scores need not attend MDI Admission Test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Interview conducted at MDI Gurgaon.
- Past Academic Record of the candidates.
- Interviews will be conducted on the above-mentioned dates for particular courses.
MDI Gurgaon MBA Admission Process
MDI Gurgaon MBA Application Form: Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT/GMAT Scores
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Hope you may get the Complete Information on the Concept Details of MDI Gurgaon MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact via Comment Box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.