Check out the Odisha ITI Admission 2021. The State Council of Technical Education and Vocational Training will release the admission notification every year for the ITI courses. Students who are interested in doing ITI should fill the applications through online mode. Admissions for ITI is based on the merit of the candidates for the academic session 2020 – 21. Students should attend the Counselling based on the ranks and marks obtained. Through this article, you will get the details of Odisha ITI Admissions, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, Counselling Procedure, etc. Read the below article to know in detail about Odisha ITI Admissions (ओडिशा आईटीआई प्रवेश).
Other Links :
Content in this Article
Odisha ITI Admission 2021
|Name of the Department||State Council of Technical Education and Vocational Training|
|Notification on||Odisha ITI Admissions|
|Courses Offered||ITI Courses|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tentative Dates 2021
|Starting Date for Online Application||May 2021|
|Last Date to submit the applications||1st week of June 2021|
|Publication of 1st Round Provisional Allotment of Seats.||2nd week of July 2021|
|Downloading of Intimation Letter||2nd week of July 2021|
|Display of Merit List||June 2021|
|Last date of admission data updation selected in the Phase-I||3rd week of Jul 2021|
The following are the Tentative Dates given for Odisha ITI Admissions :
|Starting Date for Online Application||May 2020|
|Last Date to submit the applications||1st week of June 2020|
|Publication of 1st Round Provisional Allotment of Seats.||2nd week of July 2020|
|Downloading of Intimation Letter||2nd week of July 2020|
|Display of Merit List||June 2020|
|Last date of admission data updation selected in the Phase-I||3rd week of Jul 2020|
Candidates should meet the following eligibility conditions to seek ITI Admission :
- Education Qualification: Students should have passed 10th or 8th from any recognized Board of Odisha State.
- Age Limit: The age should be 14 years.
- The age relaxation will be followed as per the Govt rules.
Candidates have to fill the following details carefully. Here is the step by step procedure to fill the application form :
Get Latest Exam Updates & Notifications via / /
Step 1: Registration
- Candidate Details
- Personal Details
- Residence Address
- Bank Details of Applicant to avail student welfare
- Reservation Details
- Income details of parents
- Details of Mark/Grade Secured in Examination
Step 2: Upload Images.
- Candidates have to upload their recent passport size photograph while filling the application form.
Step 3: Choice Locking
- While filling the application form candidates have to fill the minimum five (05) choices. To add more choices in the form candidate has to click on Add more option, then select course and institution from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- You can pay the fee through ATM cum Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking. Your applications will be accepted only if the payment is done.
Step 5: Print the application form
- Take a print out of the application for any further references.
The application fee for all categories is Rs.100/-
Odisha ITI Merit Lists
The Merit List will be displayed on the official website of the Institute. It will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam by the students. Candidates are advised to check their name in the merit list and must attend the counselling on the given date. A direct link to check the merit list will be provided by the commission.
Candidates whose names are in the selected merit list will be called for counselling. The dates of counselling will be announced by the Institute on the official website. During the process of counseling, the original documents of candidates will be verified. The following list of documents are to be taken to the Counselling Centre :
- 8th/ 10th Mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Residence certificate
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- Category certificate
- Valid ID proof (DL, Aadhar card, Pan Card etc.)
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates who are searching for Odisha ITI Admission 2021. Please share this article with your friends who are in need of this information. Subscribe to Exam Updates to get the latest updates of ITI Result, ITI Admit Card, information of Universities, Entrance Exam Results, Upcoming Exams, still many more.