DAVV CET Application Form 2021: Check the DAVV CET (Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya Common Entrance Test) Admissions 2021 details. This entrance test is scheduled and conducted for the applicants who are interested in getting admission through the university for the UG & PG courses (डीएवीवी सीईटी आवेदन पत्र). The 2021 entrance exam is generally organized to select potential candidates and assign them to the appropriate courses as per their caliber. The entrance exam is organized by the DAV university.
The Entrance Test will be conducted in online mode in four groups of A, B, C and D. Group B & C is valid for courses to apply for after 12th and Group A & D will be valid to apply for courses after Graduation.Here, you can check the DAVV CET Entrance Test Eligibility, Fee, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus and also other information is given here in this article.
Also, visit the following articles to know the other information regarding the DAVV CET Entrance Test 2020 is given as:
- DAVV CET Result
- DAV CET Time Table
- DAVV CET Admit Card
- DAVV CET Question Papers
- DAVV CET Answer Key
- DAVV CET Syllabus & Courses
Content in this Article
DAVV CET Application Form 2020
|Exam Name||DAVV CET|
|Full-Form||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya|
|Exam Types||UG, PG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Course Offered||Engineering, Pharmacy & Other Courses|
|Conducting Body||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya|
|Exam Date||to be Announced|
|Exam Duration||02 Hours|
Tentative Dates 2021
|Online application form||3rd week of May 2021|
|Last date for online form submission||1st week of June 2021|
|Admit card||3rd week of June 2021|
|Entrance Examination||4th week of June 2021|
|Results||To be Announced|
|Counseling||1st week of July 2021|
Important Dates 2020
|Online application form||May 2020|
|Last date for online form submission||June 2020|
|Admit card||June 2020|
|Entrance Examination||Last week of June 2020|
DAVV CET 2021 Application Form
The important details which can help an applicant to understand the application process is mentioned below:
Important points to refer :
- The applicants have to visit the official website (www.dauniv.ac.in)
- Then the applicants have to click on apply online.
- Then the applicants have to select the course name they want to apply from the drop-down list.
- and select your course.
- The next thing the applicants have to do is to fill the form with the details asked.
- The applicants have to enter the personal information, educational details, Parent’s details and DOB of the applicant.
- The next important thing is to upload the scanned passport size photo and the scanned copy of the signature in the appropriate format as described on the website.
- The applicants also can select the preferred center for the exam.
- Once all the things are completed the page will come where it will ask the applicant to submit the application.
- Once submitted the user id and password will get generated for the applicant.
- This credential is important and is unique for each applicant and should not be shared with anyone.
DAVV CET Application Fee
- The applicants now have to pay the application fee ofRs 1500/50 online charges (+GST).
- The fee can be paid through net banking or the applicants can also use the debit/ credit card for the same.
- Once the payment is done successfully the payment receipt will be generated with the Transition number which should be saved by the applicant.
- The application should be submitted before the due date as any application that comes after the due date will not be accepted by the university.
DAVV CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The important details which can help an applicant to understand the eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
Eligibility criteria for UG courses are as per below:
The applicants have to be HSC pass from a known board/ university in order to apply for the UG courses. The applicants should not be more than 23 years for the UG courses.
Eligibility criteria for PG courses are as per below
The applicants have to be a Graduate from a known board/ university in order to apply for the PG courses. The applicants should not be more than 28 years for the PG courses.
NOTE: The Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category as per Govt. Rules & Regulations.
DAVV CET 2020 Exam Pattern
The important details which can help an applicant to understand the paper pattern is mentioned below:
Paper pattern for UG Courses (After HSC)
The question paper will have 75 questions in total. The questions paper will be prepared using the below subjects.
- Quantitative Ability
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning & General Intelligence
- English Language
- General Awareness
Each subject will have 15 questions.
Division C: The question paper will have 75 questions in total. The questions paper will be prepared using the below subjects.
- Mathematics/ Biology
- English Language
- The PCM subjects will be having20 questions each and the English subject will have 15 questions.
Paper pattern for PG Courses (After Graduation)
Division A: The question paper will have 75 questions in total. The questions paper will be prepared using the below subjects.
DAVV CET Result
The important details which can help an applicant to understand the resulting process is mentioned below:
- Applicants have to download the result from the website using the credentials.
- The applicants have to download and print the result document as it has to be presented at the time of counseling for verification purposes.
DAVV CET Counseling
The important details which can help an applicant to understand the counseling process is mentioned below:
- The applicants who have their names in the merit list will be called for the counseling.
- The counseling is also considered as the final step for the admission.
DAVV CET Admit Card
The important details which can help an applicant to understand the admit card process is mentioned below:
- The admit card will be released on the official website for the applicants.
- Applicants have to download the admit card from the website using the credentials.
- The applicants have to download and print the admit card as it has to be carried to the exam center for verification purposes.
- The applicants who fail to get the admit card will not be permitted to write the exam.
Here, we have given the details of DAVV CET Entrance Test Admissions 2021 details. So, if you have any confusion give a comment via the comment section or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share this website with your friends and get the latest updates.