Manipal University Dubai Admissions 2019 Application Form, Fee, Counselling Dates, Eligibility, Courses
Check out Manipal University Dubai Admissions 2019 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Courses Offered etc. The University offers UG, PG, Ph.D & Certificate Programmes. Admissions will be offered to all BE/B.Tech , Regular Degree, PG, Doctoral Programs for the year 2019. Admissions will be offered to the candidates on merit basis. Candidates who meet the Eligibility Criteria can apply for the applications on the official website of the University. Applicants should fill the application before the last date. Through this article, you can get details such as Fee Stricture, Scholarships etc.
The following programs will be offered in BE/BTech :
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Electrical & Electronics
Also, read the following links for better Information on the Entrance Test Topics :
- KJ Somaiya College of Engineering Admission Application Form, Fee,Counselling Dates, Eligibility.
- KL University (KLU) Admission Application, Fee, Courses details
Manipal University, Dubai Admissions
Content in this Article
About Manipal University
Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Dubai previously known as Manipal University Dubai is a branch campus of Manipal Academy of Higher Education, India, one of the largest private universities in the country enrolling over 35,000 students across disciplines. Manipal University, Dubai established its presence in UAE in the year 2000 and currently enrolls over 2000 students from over 40 nations across the globe.
The University offers a variety of disciplines to pursue, from undergraduate to post graduate programmes in Engineering & Information Technology, Management, Bio Technology, Interior Design & Architecture and Media & Communication to its students. Around 36 programmes are offered across five disciplines.
The university has five schools in total all of which are affiliated with their respective institutes back in the main campus.
For B.Tech & other UG Programs : Candidates should have completed 10+2 from ay recognized Board with minimum 50% marks with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
For PG & MBA Programs : Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree with 50% aggregate and should have valid scores in Entrance Exams like CAT, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, XAT.
Manipal University Dubai Admissions – Application Form
Application Forms are to be filled by the candidates through online mode. Candidates should follow the below steps to fill the application form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute.
- Click on “Admissions” tab visible on the webpage.
- Then Click on “Apply Now”. You will be directed to a new page.
- If you are a new applicant, you have to register yourself by providing the details such as Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, State, Password etc.
- After registration part is completed, Login Credentials will be generated for you.
- Login with the details and complete the remaining part of the application Form.
- Upload Scanned copy of Photograph & Signature.
- Upload relevant documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or through Demand Draft.
- If the payment is made through DD, send the DD to the below mentioned address.
|Category||Registration Fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||100 (in Arab Emirates Dhiram)|
Manipal University Dubai Admissions – Counselling Process
- Candidates will be invited for the Counselling Process based on the merit obtained in the qualifying examination.
- Seat Allotment is done to the candidates on the basis of number of applicants applied for the admission, Merit, Availability of seats.
- After the seat allotment, candidates have to report at the alloted college for the Counselling Process.
- Document Verification will be done during the Counselling. Admission will be offered to the candidates, after verification of all particulars.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of Counselling :
- Attested copy of MarkSheet – 12th Certificate
- Original & Photocopy – 10th Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Passport copy
- 10 passport size photographs.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of Manipal University Dubai 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling & Document Verification. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.