Check out Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University Admission 2020. Candidates can check the necessary details about Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University Admission 2020. We have provided all the details and admission procedures for various courses at KSKVKU. We have also given information about various courses present at this institute (क्रांतिगुरु श्यामजी कृष्ण वर्मा कच्छ विश्वविद्यालय प्रवेश). Here we gave Admission Fee, Courses offered by the University, Application Form to join this college and other important details. Also, check various academic programs offered by Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University. The Institute invites applications from candidates who have completed or are likely to complete the required courses this academic year.
This university offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs including BA, B.Com, M.Sc., and Ph.D. The courses offered at this institute cover more than 8 specializations at the undergraduate level and 6 at the postgraduate level. This university gives admission to the students on the basis of score in the entrance exam. This university considers candidates only on the merit basis.
Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University Admission 2020
Content in this Article
|University||Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University|
|Offered Courses||UG, PG, M.Phill, and Ph.D.|
|Application Notification||Admissions open|
- Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University Time table – Click Here
- Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University Admit cards – Click Here
- Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University Results – Click Here
- Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University Courses and Syllabus – Click Here
- Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University Question papers – Click Here
About Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University
The Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University Act was published in the Govt. Gazette in March 2003. The eminent leader Shyamji Krishna Verma of Mandvi, Kachchh motivated the independence movement from outside India, whose name is being given to this University and now the University is known as “The Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University”.
The University started with 10 colleges in 2004 having 28 colleges with more than 15000 students and nearly 200 teachers working in the faculties of Arts, Commerce, Science, Education, Law, Technology including Engineering and Pharmacy. The University is providing higher education as par with any other university of the state and India.
This university envisions the promotion of higher education by way of improving knowledge of research, application of Science, Arts, Culture, Humanities, values of life Morality, Trade, commerce and building a vibrant Kachchh district. To inculcate values of justice, unity, and equality. To provide successful leadership by imparting quality and socially relevant knowledge with higher education. To promote various education programmers with the interaction of society and industry.
To contribute to the advancement of knowledge and understanding through research, publication, and dissemination. To develop the aptitude and skill of the student of equipping them to face the challenges and needs of the society and the nation.
Courses Offered by KSKVKU
This University offers Integrated Programmes, Under Graduate, Post – Graduate, M.Phill, and Ph.D. Under the following categories
- Bachelor of Arts ( B.A. )
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (B.C.A.)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) –
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed. (Special))
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc. (Nursing))
- Master of Arts (M.A.)
- Master of Commerce(M.Com.)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- Master of Social Work (M.S.W.)
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A. (Integrated))
- Master of Science (Computer Application & Information Technology) M.Sc. (CA & IT) (Integrated)
- Master of Public Administration (M.P.A.)
- Master of Education (M.Ed.)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.)
- Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery (M.B.B.S.)
- Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)
- Post Graduation Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T.)
Duration of course at KSKVKU
This university offers many courses candidates interested join this college can apply online
- It offers Undergraduate Programme for 3 or 4 Academic years
- It offers Postgraduation for 2 Full-Time years
- This university offers the M.phill course for 2 academic years.
- It also offers Doctoral programs for a minimum of 3 years and a maximum of 5 years.
Mode of entrance
Candidates can get admission to this university on the Performance of the applicants in the Entrance Examination conducted by this university. This exam will be the criteria for their selection for the various courses applied. Aspirants who get selected must have all the required documents with them for the admission procedure. In some cases, it considers only the academic scores. The selection will be done on the Merit basis.
Application process and fee details of KSKVKU
Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University Admission: Candidates interested to join this college have to visit the official website. The application available can be filled in online mode. One can also download the application. Candidates should read the guidelines carefully and should apply for their interesting courses. The application consists of basic details of the person.
Candidates seeking admission to the university must apply in the online form with nominal fee payment. For some specified courses, candidates can pay through the demand draft. After they get qualified for the exam they will be called for counseling. But for all this process it is must qualify for the All India entrance exam on a merit basis. In some cases, it also considers students with good academic scores.
Documents required for KSKVKU
The candidate who is interested to join this University should have these following documents at the time of counseling.
- Proof of date of birth.
- 10th Marks card.
- 10+2 Marks card.
- 4 copies of photographs.
- Address Proof
- Degree certificates ( for PG courses)
- PG Completion certificate for Ph.D. Programmes
- Scorecard of the Qualifying exam
Eligibility Criteria for Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University
Candidates who wanted to join this university should meet the following eligibility
- Aspirants interested in applying for various Under Graduate courses for various streams should have passed Class 12th / Intermediate or any other equivalent examination from an approved Board of Education
- Candidates who are joining PG should have completed UG in the recognized university with good marks
- Candidates who have completed PG Course can join M.Phill at this university
- Candidates who want to join Doctoral programs should complete PG with a good percent.
Kutch University Admission Schedule 2020
|Release of Application Forms||March 2019|
|Last date for application forms||May 2nd, 2019|
|Declaration of results||End of May / Early of June 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||End of June / Early of July|
Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University Admission Contact Details
Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh UniversityAddress: Near Changleshwar Mahadev Temple, Mundra Road, Kachchh Dist., Bhuj,Gujarat 370001Phone: 02832 235 001Official Website – http://www.kskvku.ac.in/
We have provided Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University Admission 2020 KSKVKU प्रवेश in this article. Students are requested to share this article with their friends. Students who want to know more details about this article those associated with the Official Website for Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University or our web page to know more information. Students have any queries about this article can leave a review in the below report box for clarifying your doubts.