Check out UPSC Mains Sindhi Reference Books 2020 for Civil Services / IAS / IPS / IES exams. Earlier we’ve provided UPSC Notification and UPSC Mains Sindhi Question Papers 2019. Now we are providing UPSC Mains Sindhi books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2020 exam. The following are the Sindhi books are in Hindi medium and English. In our next article, we’ll provide UPSC Mains Sindhi Notes in pdf.
Also, Check :
- UPSC Mains Sindhi Syllabus
- UPSC Mains Sindhi Previous Question Papers [2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013]
- UPSC Prelims Syllabus & Topics – IAS Prelims Exam Pattern
Content in this Article
IAS Mains Sindhi Exam Date 2020
IAS Mains Exam Update 2020: The Civil Services IAS Mains Exam will be held fon June 2020. The Exam will be in two sessions, the morning session will be held between 9 AM and 12 PM while the evening sessions will be held between 12 PM and 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Sindhi Exam 2020 will be held on June 2020
For more details about UPSC Exam Schedule, Date & Time
UPSC Mains Sindhi Reference Books 2020
- Shah Jo Choond Shair ed. H.I. Sadarangani, Published by Sahitya Akademi
- Sachal Jo Choond Kalam ed. Kalyan B. Advani Published by Sahitya Akademi
- Sami-a-ja Choond Sloka ed. B.H. Nagrani Published by Sahitya Akademi
- Shair-e-Bewas by Kishinchand Bewas
- Roshan Chhanvro by Narayan Shyam
- Virhange Khanpoije Sindhi Shair jee Choond ed. H.I. Sadarangani Published by Sahitya Akademi
- Behtareen Sindhi Natak (One-act Plays): Edited by M. Kamal Published by Gujarat Sindhi Academy
- Kako Kaloomal(Full-length Play): by Madan Jumani
- Pakheeara Valar Khan Vichhrya’ (Novel): by Gobind Malhi
- Sat Deenhan(Novel): by Krishan Khatwani
- Choond Sindhi Kahanyoon (Short Stories) Vol. III. : Edited by Prem Prakash, Published by Sahitya Akademi
- Bandhan(Short Stories): Sundari Uttamchandani
- Behtareen Sindhi Mazmoon’ (Essays): Edited by Hiro Thakur, published by Gujarat Sindhi Akademi
- Sindhi Tanqeed(Criticism): Edited by Harish Vaswani: Published by Sahitya Akademi
- Mumhinjee Hayati-a ja Sona Ropa varqa(Autobiography): by Popati Hiranandani
- Dr. Choithram Gidwani(Biography): by Vishnu Sharma
About Sindhi Subject in UPSC Mains Exam
UPSC mains optional paper Sindhi is an Indo-Aryan language of the historical Sindh region, spoken by the Sindhi people. It is the official language of the Pakistani province of Sindh. In India, Sindhi is one of the scheduled languages officially recognized by the federal government.
Why UPSC Reference Books / Suggested Books are Important
UPSC Reference Books can provide general background information (facts, definitions, dates, details), assistance in focusing your topic, quick access to important factual and statistical information, and references to other sources of information. It is, therefore, a good place to begin your research. Reference materials for UPSC IAS / IFS / IPS / IES Exams include almanacs, handbooks, encyclopedias, and dictionaries. To Prepare, UPSC Exams students should refer some suggested books by toppers. We’ve provided a few recommended books for IAS Preparation. These are books suggested by IAS Toppers.
View & Get a complete set of Reference Books for IAS Mains Sindhi subject 2020. We’ve provided the list of recommended books for IAS Mains Sindhi Paper. Share this article “UPSC Mains Sindhi Reference Books 2020 – IAS / IPS / IES” to other UPSC IAS / IES / IFS Aspirants and help them to crack UPSC Exams.