Check out UPSC Mains Public Administration Reference Books 2022 for Civil Services / IAS / IPS / IES exams. Earlier we’ve provided UPSC Notification 2022 and UPSC Mains Public Administration Question Papers 2021, 2020, 2019. Now we are providing UPSC Mains Public Administration books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2022 exam. The following are the Public Administration books are in Hindi medium and English. In our next article, we’ll provide UPSC Mains Public Administration Notes in pdf.
Also Check :
- UPSC Mains Public Administration Syllabus
- UPSC Mains Public Administration Previous Question Papers [2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013]
- UPSC Prelims Syllabus & Topics – IAS Prelims Exam Pattern
Content in this Article
IAS Mains Public Administration Exam Date 2022
IAS Mains Exam Update 2022: The Civil Services IAS Mains Exam will be held in September 2022. The Exam will be in two sessions, the morning session will be held between 9 AM and 12 PM while the evening sessions will be held between 12 PM and 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Public Administration Exam 2022 will be held in 16th September 2022.
For more details about UPSC Exam Schedule, Date & Time
UPSC Mains Public Administration Reference Books 2022
- A. Avasthi Central Administration
- Annual Reports of the Department of Social Welfare
- Awasthi and Maheshwari- Public Administration
- B.N. Puri Administrative History of India (Vol. I, II and III)
- D. D. Basu An Introduction to the Constitution of India – Buy from Amazon.in
- D. Gvishiani Organisation and Management: A Critique of Western Theories.
- D. Ravindra Prasad, V.S. Prasad, and P. Satyanarayana: Administrative Thinkers – Buy from Amazon.in
- Ferrel Heady: Public Administration-A Comparative Perspective – Buy from Amazon.in
- G S Lal: Financial Administration in India
- G.E. Gaiden: Administrative Reforms – Buy from Amazon.in
- IGNOU Lessons on Financial Administration
- IGNOU Lessons on Public Policy
- J.D. Shukla State Administration
- K. J. Guha Roy, District Policing
- K. K. Sharma Law and Order Administration in India
- M J K Thavaraj: Public Financial Administration
- M P Jain: Administrative Law – Buy from Amazon.in
- Maheshwari – Indian Administration – Buy from Amazon.in
- Massey: Administrative Law – Buy from Amazon.in
- Mohit Bhattacharya: New Horizons of Public Administration – Buy from Amazon.in
- Nicholas Henry: Public Administration and Public Affairs – Buy from Amazon.in
- O Glenn:Stahl: Public Personnel Administration
- P.R. Dubbashi: Administrative Reforms – Buy from Amazon.in
- Paul Hersey: Organisational Behaviour – Buy from Amazon.in
- Prasad and Prasad – Thinkers
- R K Arora: Comparative Public Administration – Buy from Amazon.in
- R K Jain: Public Sector Undertakings
- R K Sapru: Public Policy – Buy from Amazon.in
- Ramesh Arora – Indian Administration – Buy from Amazon.in
- S. L. Goel: Personnel Administration in India.
- S. R. Maheswari Administrative Reforms
- S.L. Goel Personnel Administration in India
- S.R. Maheswari Local Government in India
- Special Issues of Indian Journal of Public Administration
- Stephen P. Robbin: Organisational Behaviour – Buy from Amazon.in
- T N Chaturvedi District Administration – Buy from Amazon.in
About Public Administration Subject in UPSC Mains Exam
UPSC Mains Public administration is the implementation of government policy and also an academic discipline that studies this implementation and prepares civil servants for working in the public service. As a “field of inquiry with a diverse scope” its “fundamental goal… is to advance management and policies so that government can function.” Some of the various definitions which have been offered for the term are: “the management of public programs”; the “translation of politics into the reality that citizens see every day”; and “the study of government decision making, the analysis of the policies themselves, the various inputs that have produced them, and the inputs necessary to produce alternative policies.”
Why UPSC Reference Books / Suggested Books are Important
upsc mains public administration reference books: UPSC Reference Books can provide general background information (facts, definitions, dates, details), assistance in focusing your topic, quick access to important factual and statistical information, and references to other sources of information. It is, therefore, a good place to begin your research. Reference materials for UPSC IAS / IFS / IPS / IES Exams include almanacs, handbooks, encyclopedias, and dictionaries. To Prepare, UPSC Exams students should refer some suggested books by toppers. We’ve provided a few recommended books for IAS Preparation. These are books suggested by IAS Toppers.
View & Get the complete set of Reference Books for IAS Mains Public Administration subject 2022. We’ve provided the list of recommended books for IAS Mains Public Administration Paper. Share this article “UPSC Mains Public Administration Reference Books 2022 – IAS / IPS / IES” to other UPSC IAS / IES / IFS Aspirants and help them to crack UPSC Exams.