Check out UPSC Mains Nepali Reference Books 2021 for Civil Services / IAS / IPS / IES exams. Earlier we’ve provided UPSC Notification and UPSC Mains Nepali Question Papers 2019. Now we are providing UPSC Mains Nepali books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2021 exam. The following are the Nepali books are in Hindi medium and English. In our next article, we’ll provide UPSC Mains Nepali Notes in pdf.
Also, Check :
- UPSC Mains Nepali Syllabus
- UPSC Mains Nepali Previous Question Papers [2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013]
- UPSC Prelims Syllabus & Topics – IAS Prelims Exam Pattern
Content in this Article
IAS Mains Nepali Exam Date 2021
IAS Mains Exam Update 2021: The Civil Services IAS Mains Exam will be held in June 2021. The Exam will be in two sessions, the morning session will be held between 9 AM and 12 PM while the evening sessions will be held between 12 PM and 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Nepali Exam 2021 will be held on June 2021
For more details about UPSC Exam Schedule, Date & Time
UPSC Mains Nepali Reference Books 2021
- Indian Economy: Performance & Policies: Uma Kapila
- Indian Constitution: M. Lakshmikantha
- Marching ahead with Science: NBT
- From Government to Governance: NBT
- India’s Foreign Policy: VP Dutt
- Future of Indian Agriculture: NBT
- Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude: IGNOU material
- Certificate Physical Geography: GC Leong
- India Year Book: Publication Division
- Constitutional Questions & Citizen Charter: AG Noorani
- Economic Development & Policies in India: Jain & Ohri
- India and the dynamics of World Politics: Sharma, Goria & Mishra
About Nepali Subject in UPSC Mains Exam
Nepali, also called Gurkha, Gorkhali, Gurkhali, or Khaskura, is an Indo-Aryan language derived from Sanskrit. In India, the Nepali language is listed in the Eighth Schedule to the Constitution of India as an Indian language having official status in the Indian state of Sikkim and in West Bengal’s Darjeeling district. Nepali is spoken indigenously over most of Nepal west of the Gandaki River.
Why UPSC Reference Books / Suggested Books are Important
UPSC Reference Books can provide general background information (facts, definitions, dates, details), assistance in focusing your topic, quick access to important factual and statistical information, and references to other sources of information. It is, therefore, a good place to begin your research. Reference materials for UPSC IAS / IFS / IPS / IES Exams include almanacs, handbooks, encyclopedias, and dictionaries. To Prepare, UPSC Exams students should refer some suggested books by toppers. We’ve provided a few recommended books for IAS Preparation. These are books suggested by IAS Toppers.
View & Get a complete set of Reference Books for IAS Mains Nepali subject 2021. We’ve provided the list of recommended books for IAS Mains Nepali Paper. Share this article “UPSC Mains Nepali Reference Books 2021 – IAS / IPS / IES” to other UPSC IAS / IES / IFS Aspirants and help them to crack UPSC Exams.