Check out UPSC Mains Oriya Reference Books 2019 for Civil Services / IAS / IPS / IES exams. Earlier we’ve provided UPSC Notification 2019 and UPSC Mains Oriya Question Papers 2018. Now we are providing UPSC Mains Oriya books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2019 exam. Following are the Oriya books are in Hindi medium and English. In our next article, we’ll provide UPSC Mains Oriya Notes in pdf.
Also, Check :
- UPSC Mains Oriya Syllabus 2019
- UPSC Mains Oriya Previous Question Papers [2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013]
- UPSC Prelims Syllabus & Topics 2019 – IAS Prelims Exam Pattern
Content in this Article
IAS Mains Oriya Exam Date 2019
IAS Mains Exam Update 2019: The Civil Services IAS Mains Exam will be held on 2nd June 2019. The Exam will be in two sessions, the morning session will be held between 9 AM and 12 PM while the evening sessions will be held between 12 PM and 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Oriya Exam 2019 will be held on 2nd June 2019
For more details about UPSC Exam Schedule, Date & Time
UPSC Mains Oriya Reference Books 2019
- Sãralã Das-Shanti Parva from Mãhãbharãta.
- Jaganãth Das-Bhãgãbate, XI Skandha-Jadu Avadhuta Sambãda.
- Dinãkrushna Dãs-Rasakallola-(Chhãndas-16 & 34)
- Upendra Bhanja-Lãvanyabati (Chhãndas-1 & 2)
- Rãdhãnãth Rãy-Chandrabhãgã
- Mãyãdhãr Mãnasinha-Jeevan Chitã
- Satchidãnanda Routray-Kabitã-1962
- Ramãkãnta Ratha-Saptama Ritu.
- Manoranjan Dãs-Kãtha-Ghodã
- Bijay Mishra-Tata Niranjanã
- Fakir Mohan Senãpati-Chhamãna Ãthaguntha
- Gopinãth Mohanty-Dãnãpãni
- Surendra Mohãnty-Marãlãra Mrityu
- Manoj Dãs-Laxmira Abhisara
- Chittaranjan Dãs-Taranga O Tadit (First five essays)
- Chandra Sekhar Rath-Mun Satyadhãrma Kahuchhi (First five essays)
About Oriya Subject in UPSC Mains Exam
UPSC mains optional paper Oriya is a language spoken by 4.2% of India’s population. It is an Indo-Aryan language that is spoken mostly in eastern India, with around 44 million native speakers as of the year 2016, from the state of Odisha, and 55 million from adjoining regions of its neighboring states and by the largely migrated Odia population across India and different countries of the world.
Why UPSC Reference Books / Suggested Books are Important
UPSC Reference Books can provide general background information (facts, definitions, dates, details), assistance in focusing your topic, quick access to important factual and statistical information, and references to other sources of information. It is, therefore, a good place to begin your research. Reference materials for UPSC IAS / IFS / IPS / IES Exams include almanacs, handbooks, encyclopedias, and dictionaries. To Prepare, UPSC Exams students should refer some suggested books by toppers. We’ve provided few recommended books for IAS Preparation. These are books suggested by IAS Toppers.
View & Get a complete set of Reference Books for IAS Mains Oriya subject 2019. We’ve provided the list of recommended books for IAS Mains Oriya Paper. Share this article “UPSC Mains Oriya Reference Books 2019 – IAS / IPS / IES” to other UPSC IAS / IES / IFS Aspirants and help them to crack UPSC Exams.