B.Tech Material Engineering Reference Books PDF: Check out the details on B.Tech Material Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. Here we provided complete information like B.Tech Material Engineering Course Syllabus, B.Tech Material Engineering Course Eligibility, B.Tech Material Engineering Top Colleges list, B.Tech Material Engineering Course Reference Books with Authors with Books Cost.
In India, a Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) degree is a professional engineering undergraduate degree awarded after completion of four years of academic study in the engineering field.
Also, See our Previous Articles For More Information.
- B.Tech Manufacturing Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- B.Tech Textile Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors.
- B.Tech Biomedical Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
About B.Tech Material Engineering
The Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate academic degree conferred after completion of a three or four-year program of studies at an accredited university or accredited university-level institution.
Material engineering is one of the branches of engineering that deals with the study of metals in which aspects of theoretical, practical, production, application of metals and their alloys are involved. The material Engineering course explains the mining, extraction, design, and processing of metals, as well as how metals react to environmental changes or stress.
List of Few Colleges offering B.Tech Material Engineering Course
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
- SRM University, Chennai
- National Institute of Technology (NITs)
- Manipal Institute of Technology
- Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
List of Subjects in B.Tech Material Engineering Course
- Physics I & II
- Mathematics I & II
- Design Thinking
- Environmental Studies
- Engineering Mechanics
- Workshop Technology
- Computer Programming
- English Communication
- Engineering Graphics
- Basic Electrical & Electronics
- Mathematics III
- Fluid Mechanics
- Material Science
- Machine and Assembly Drawing
- Engineering Thermodynamics
- Theory of Machines
- Mechanical Measurement & Metrology
- Machines of Materials
- Manufacturing Technology I
- Thermal Engineering
- Manufacturing Technolgy II
- Turbo Machinery
- Design of Machine Elements
- Applied Numerical Techniques
- Industrial Engineering
- I. C Engines
- Heat Transfer
- Operations Research
- Program Elective II & III
- Automatic Control
- Program Elective IV & V
Eligibility For B.Tech Material Engineering Course
- The minimum Eligibility is (10+2) with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- The candidates have to clear the entrance examination, which is accepted by the desired institution. Any Eligible Candidate can attend for the Entrance Test.
- The ranking procedure Followed by the Universities for admission.
Note: Many Universities Conduct Entrance test for the Students. The Qualified marks can get the Admission in Reputed Universities. Some Private Colleges Make Admission Directly For the Students Who Qualified in their Academics in SSC or 10+2 in Respective Universities or institutes.
B.Tech Material Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
|Materials Science and Engineering: A First Course
|Materials Science And Engineering 12th edition
I P Singh
|Strength of Materials through Questions & Answers for ESE, GATE & PSUs
|Callister’s Materials Science and Engineering, 2ed (WIND)
|ESE 2018 Prelims Paper 1 – Basics of Material Science and Engineering
IES Master Team
|Engineering Material Book
|A Textbook of Strength of Materials
|A Textbook of Material Science & Engineering
|Design and Analysis of Materials and Engineering Structures (Advanced Structured Materials)
- You can also check our previous article for more information on reference Books for GATE Examination
- GATE MT: Metallurgical Engineering Reference Books
Importance of Reference Books
Reference books are helpful to search the topics very easily. The candidates who are appearing for the examination will require reference books for proper study. The competition in the Entrance exam is very high such that the candidate must require hard work, planning, a lot of concentration for the test. To improve problem-solving capacity and to practice thoroughly in comprehensive manner reference books are very useful.
Hope this Article Gives you Better information on the Concept Details of B.Tech Material Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. For Any Query, you can Contact us Via Comment Box. You can Share or Subscribe to our website for more information on Course Details.