UPMT Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date 2019
UPMT Application Form: Check out the details of the Topic UPMT 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. UPMT is the state level entrance exam conducted by H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU). The University offers admissions in MBBS & BDS Courses. UPMT has been replaced by NEET. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions before the last date. Candidates can apply for the application on the official website of the university. Go through the article, for more information about UPCPMT Entrance Exam. Application form will be available from the month of July 2019.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- GUJCET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- NEET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
UPMT full form is Uttarakhand Common Pre Medical Entrance Examination
Content in this Article
UPMT Application Form – Important Dates
|Online Application starts from||2nd week of July 2019|
|Last Date for submitting the Application form||3rd week of July 2019|
|Display of Merit List||3rd week of July 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of July 2019|
|Joining in alloted College||Last week of July 2019|
UPMT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for UPMT which includes the Age limit, Educational Qualification, Minimum Marks.
- Age Limit : Candidates age should be 17 – 25 years as on December 2019.
- Educational Qualifications : Candidates should have completed 10+2 from recognized Board.
- Minimum Marks : Candidates should have 50% (for General Category) , 40% (SC/ST/OBC) , 45% (PH) in their Intermediate.
UPMT Application Form 2019
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website of the University.
- On the web page, Click on the link “UPMT 2019 Online Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration part is completed.
- After registration, login with the generated ID and password.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
UPMT 2019 Application Fee
The fee details are mentioned in the following table.
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 2000/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs 1400/-|
UPMT 2019 Exam Pattern
- The Mode of Exam is Offline.
- Medium of Exam will be in Hindi & English.
- Total 200 multiple choice questions for 200 Marks.
- Duration of the exam is for 3 hours.
- No Negative Marking for the wrong answer.
UPMT 2019 Syllabus
The Syllabus for the entrance exam will be the topics covered in 10+2. The Subjects are as follows :
UPMT 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
UPMT 2019 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode.Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should login with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
UPMT 2019 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the UPMT Exam is completed. UPMT Exam cutoff is the minimum marks which show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for the admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
UPMT 2019 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Documents to be carried at the time of Counselling :
- Admit Card of UPMT
- Rank Card of UPMT
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Payment Copy
- Other documents mentioned in the UPMT 2019 Counselling form
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of UPMT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility 2019. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.