GLAT Admit Card: Check out the latest topic on the Law Entrance Test of GLAT Admit Card 2020 Release Date – Download & Print PDF. Geeta Institute of Law has the unique distinction as one of the best Law Institute in the state of Haryana offering BA. LL.B (Hons.) 5 Years/BBA. LL.B (Hons.) 5 Years, LL.B (3 years) and LL.M (2 years). The Applicants can Collect the Admit Card from the Official Website in the month of May 2020 for LLM, LLB Courses. The Geeta University of Law Authority Releases the Admit Card (GLAT एडमिट कार्ड) for the Applicants One Week before the Exam.
Read the following Links for more information
- GLAT Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- GLAT Question Papers – Previous Question Papers with Answer Free Download
- The GLAT Result – Check Result, Merit List, Admission Procedure
Content in this Article
GLAT Admit Card 2020 Date
The GLAT Admit Card 2020 – It will be updated soon on the official website
GLAT Admit Card 2019
The Geeta Institute of Law Releases the admit card for the GLAT 2019 for the Applicants as One Week before the Entrance Test. The GLAT Application form procedure will start by the Geeta Institute of Law in the Month of January 2019 and the Last date for receiving the duly-filled application form in May 2019. The GLAT 2019 Test is going to conduct in May 2019. The results will be available in May 2019. The GLAT 2019 Counseling/Admissions Date in July 2019 and the Classes will be commenced from July 2019. You can Download LLB, LLM 2019 Entrance Test Admit Card through the Following Links.
- GLAT 2019 Admit card Download– Link will be Update Soon
Geeta Institute of Law strongly emerged as one of the best law institutes in the State of Haryana offering BA. LL.B (Hons.) 5 Years, BBA. LL.B (Hons.) 5 Years, LL.B (3 years) and LL.M (2 years). The institute was granted affiliation by Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra in 2007 and the affiliation has been approved by the Bar Council of India.
GLAT Full Form is Geeta Law Admission Test
Previous GLAT 2018 Exam Dates
|Application form procedure will start||January 2018|
|Last date for receiving the duly-filled application form||July 2018|
|GLAT 2018 Test||27th May 2018|
|Results will be available on||June 2018|
|Counseling/Admissions Date||July 2018|
|Classes will be commenced from||July 2018|
Steps to Download Admit Card
- visit the Official Website at GLAT 2020.
- On the Home page, the Registered Candidates can Get the link to LLB/LLM Admit card 2020 Download.
- Enter your registration number, Date of Birth, Application Id for download admit card and then click on Submit tab.
- Download the Admit card as a Hard Copy for further Uses of Admission.
- There is no provision to send the Admit Card through emails, Posts by the Authority to the Candidate.
- BA. LL.B (Hons.): 5 Years
- BBA. LL.B (Hons.): 5 Years
- LL.B (Professional): 3 Years
- LL.M: 2 Years
GLAT Admit Card 2020
The Admit card of LLM, LLB Course applicants can Download from the Official Website in the month of July 2020. Along with the admit card, candidates must carry one identity proof to the examination center. No, the admit card will be sent to candidates through post or email. Once downloaded, candidates need to take a printout of the Admit Card and carry it to the allotted test center on the day of the exam.
Click Here: Download Admit card
- Every candidate has to go through the Admit Card Verification Process before the final Admit Card is generated.
- Candidates will be able to download their admit cards only after the verification process is completed by the Exam Conducting Authority.
- Candidates are advised to download the admit card well before the last date to avoid last-minute rush and other technical issues including server down.
- The candidates are also suggested to check and verify the various details furnished on the admit card including their name.
GLAT Contact Address
Geeta Institute of Law provides contact and helpline for the candidates those who are getting problems in variously related issues like about their LLB/LLM Admit Card, Application form, Examination center, etc. Candidates can contact to given below details for Clarification of queries:
Geeta Institute of Law
Opposite DPS Panipat City,
GT Road, Panipat, Haryana
Read the following links for more information on other Law Entrance Test
- Christ University Law Entrance Test Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- CLAT Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- Delhi University – LLB | LLM Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
Hope this post helps you to get the Complete information on the concept details of GLAT Admit Card 2020 Release Date – Download & Print PDF (GLAT हॉल टिकट). For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.