Check out the details of the Topic NEET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. NEET is the entrance exam for seeking admissions in Medicine Courses. Every year this entrance test is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). This exam is conducted across India. Students who are interested and whose goals are to become a Doctor or settled in Medical Field (NEET आवेदन पत्र) can apply for the application before the last date. The applications are opened for the students from the month of November. Go through the article, for more information about the NEET test.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- TS HORTICET Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
- HORTICET Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
NEET full form is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test
|Name of the Exam||NEET 2020|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency|
|Examination Level||National Wide|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Content in this Article
NEET is an entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study graduate and postgraduate medical course (MBBS, MD, MS) and dental course (BDS, MDS) in government or private medical colleges and dental colleges respectively in India. NEET-UG (Undergraduate), for MBBS and BDS courses, is currently conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) which also conducts NEET-SS in partnership with Prometric Testing Pvt Ltd headquartered in the USA. NEET-UG replaced the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT).
National Testing Agency (NTA) is an Indian government agency that has been approved by the Union Council of Ministers and established in November 2017 to conduct entrance examinations for higher educational institutions. The government-appointed Vineet Joshi as the first Director-General of the agency.
NEET 2020 Exam Dates
|Name of the Event||Important Dates|
|Application form release||2nd Dec 2019|
|Last date for Submission of application form||31st Dec 2019|
|Last date of the successful transaction of fee||1st Jan 2020 (Upto 11:50 PM)|
|Application form correction starts||15th Jan 2020|
|Last date for correction in the application form||31st Jan 2020|
|NEET (UG) Admit Card||27th Mar 2020|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||3rd May 2020|
|Answer key||2nd week of May 2020|
|Result announcement||4th Jun 2020|
|Counseling date||2nd week of Jun 2020|
NEET 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Starting Date||November 1, 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||December 7, 2018|
|Last date to submit the application fee||December 8, 2018|
|Last date for Application Corrections||January 14 – January 31, 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||April 15, 2019|
|Date of Exam||May 5, 2019|
|Declaration of results||By June 5, 2019|
NEET 2020 Application Form
Application form to be filled by the students as per the below steps. Please follow the instructions while filling the form.
Step 1 – Registration :
- Candidates must get registered themselves by providing the basic details such as Name, DOB, Mobile Number, Category, Nationality, etc.
- OTP verification will be done, which gives the candidates an application number for login purposes to fill the application.
Step 2 – Filling the details, Review and Final Submission
- Candidates have to fill the remaining details such as Personal Information, Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth, Choice of Exam Cities.
- After entering all the details, candidates can review all the details before the final submission.
Step 3 – Uploading the Documents and Images
- Candidates have to upload their scanned photograph and signature of the prescribed size.
- Required Documents are to be uploaded as per the application.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
- The payment is to do online i.e ., Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card transactions.
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1400|
Step 5 : Print the application form
- After successful completion of payment, candidates must take a print out of the application form for any future references.
NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Entrance Test 2020 which includes the Age limit, Qualification, Nationality, Pass Percentage.
Age Limit :
- The age limit should be between 17-22 years.
- For SC/ST candidates, the age limit is upto 25 years.
- For Physically Challenged candidates, it is upto 30 years.
Educational Qualification :
Candidates who have passed 12th from any recognized board.
Qualifying Marks :
UR – 50%, OBC/SC/ST – 40% , PWD – 45%
NEET Exam Pattern
- The Exam will be conducted in offline.
- There are 4 sections.
- Each section contains 45 questions which of 180 marks.
- The total question paper is for 720 marks.
- 4 marks will be awarded for the correct answer and -1 for the wrong answer.
The following subjects are to be covered for the NEET Exam
NEET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
NEET 2020 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
NEET 2020 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the NEET Exam is completed. NEET cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for the admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
NEET 2020 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of NEET 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.