UPMT Application Form: Check out the details of the Topic UPMT 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. UPMT is the state level entrance exam conducted by H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU). The University offers admissions in MBBS & BDS Courses. UPMT has been replaced by NEET. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions before the last date. Candidates can apply for the application on the official website of the university (यूपीएमटी आवेदन पत्र). Go through the article, for more information about UPCPMT Entrance Exam. The application form will be available from the month of July 2020.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- GUJCET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- NEET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
UPMT full form is Uttarakhand Common Pre Medical Entrance Examination
Content in this Article
UPMT Application Form 2020
|UPMT 2020 Events||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Online Registrations start date||March 2020|
|Last date to apply online||April 2020|
|Last date to submit Bank Challan||April 2020|
|Last date for receiving application Form at University Office||Apri 2020|
|UPMT Admit Card||May 2020|
|UPMT Exam Date||May 2020|
|UPMT 2020 Result Date||May 2020|
Previous Exam Dates 2019
|Online Application starts from||2nd week of July 2019|
|Last Date for Submitting the Application form||3rd week of July 2019|
|Display of Merit List||3rd week of July 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of July 2019|
|Joining in allotted College||Last week of July 2019|
UPMT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for UPMT which includes the Age limit, Educational Qualification, Minimum Marks.
- Age Limit: Candidates’ age should be 17 – 25 years as of December 2020.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have completed 10+2 from recognized Board.
- Minimum Marks : Candidates should have 50% (for General Category) , 40% (SC/ST/OBC) , 45% (PH) in their Intermediate.
Application Form 2020
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website of the University.
- On the web page, click on the link “UPMT 2020 Online Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration, the part is completed.
- After registration, login with the generated ID and password.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
Application Fee 2020
The fee details are mentioned in the following table.
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 2000/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs 1400/-|
UPMT 2020 Exam Pattern
- The Mode of Exam is Offline.
- The medium of the Exam will be in Hindi & English.
- Total of 200 multiple choice questions for 200 Marks.
- The duration of the exam is for 3 hours.
- No Negative Marking for the wrong answer.
UPMT 2020 Syllabus
The Syllabus for the entrance exam will be the topics covered in 10+2. Subjects are as follows :
Admit Card 2020
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
UPMT 2020 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
Cut Off Marks
UPMT Application Form: The Cut off marks would be declared on after the UPMT Exam is completed. UPMT Exam cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for the admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Documents to be carried at the time of Counselling :
- Admit Card of UPMT
- Rank Card of UPMT
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Payment Copy
- Other documents mentioned in the UPMT 2020 Counselling form
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of UPMT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility 2020. For any query, you can contact (यूपीएमटी प्रवेश) us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.